Deleting multiple attachments in a 2003 message

In Outlook 2000, when you received an email with 20 attachments, you could
select them all and click the delete button to remove them from the message
at one time.

In Outlook 2003, the only way seems to be by clicking each attachment
individually, right clicking it and the clicking remove off of the menu one
at a time.

Is there an easier way?

Jeffrey L

0
jeffrey1 (1)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Strange negative indent in plain text messages
Recently my Outlook 2007 installation decided to indent the first line of any plain text message about half an inch to the left, resulting in the first 2 letters not being displayed as they happen to be outside the display area. That applies to editing mails as well as displaying mails in a separate window and in reading pane. Up to now I wasn't able to figure out how to reset that indent configuration. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help. sounds like a style is messed up. if the 'outdent' can't be changed using the Decrease indent button (next to the alignment b...

Cannot delete subreport

Exchange 2003 External email question
Hi Company has one email address, which is a POP3 email account. Receiving email is ok via the POP3 connector. Sending email from ONE account is ok via the SMTP connector. But I would like to be able to give 5 people the ability to send using the same email address. I thought I would just be able to type the same email address in on the Email Address tab of the user's properties in AD, but I get a message saying the email address is already in use. The company needs to use Exchange because it wants to share diaries. I hope this makes sense - basically what I want to do is give 5...

add news reader to Outlook 2003
Can anyone tell me how to add the newsreader button to the go menu in outlook 2003. Thanking you in advance David It's a known issue in Outlook 2003 where the News command disappears if Outlook is chosen as the default newsreader. Try the following -- it seems to work for many: To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No bu...

problem with outlook 2003
Hello all. im having a strange problem with outlook 2003. almost everytime i send email, or forwared them to people in my contacts list they get the mail empty. either the subject of the email is gone from the mail, and then when people try to open this email the computer gets stuck (it happend in different pcs with different versions of office on them from 2000 up to office 2003). the other problem is when the email reaches the people im mailing them (and the subject is not removed from it), then the email is recieved empty. all my attachments are gone from the email. its dosent matter...

Rule for Deleted Items

Intelligent Message Filter #16
Hi, Is there a way to see what email is being blocked by the Exchange 2003 Intelligent Message Filter and the Outlook Junk Mail Filter? Thanks, Dan With IMF, you can set the Gateway action to Archive, and all dropped messages above your threshold will end up in UCE Archive folder in mailroot. Those that make past it but do not meet the Store threshold will end up in users' Junk Mail folders. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Dan B" <none@none.com> wrot...

multiple schemas
Hi; How does it work when you have multiple schemas (all except 1 tied to a unique namespace I assume)? There can only be one root in the xml but each schema starts from a root element. Also, is there a good book or website that explains schemas in full? -- thanks - dave david_at_windward_dot_net http://www.windwardreports.com Cubicle Wars - http://www.windwardreports.com/film.htm Hello Dave As far as I know, <schema> element is the root element of every XML Schema. <xs:schema> <xs:element name="element1"> .... </xs:element> </xs:schema> ...

Access 2003 multiple if then statement help
Hello, I am having a problem constructing the proper clause for querying my database. I have multiple values used in computing daily averages of constituent data for measurements. An example of my table for my table [tbl_data] is shown below; Constit Value AdjConstitValue UseIterpolated DoNotUse S1 1300 1258 [x] [ ] S1 1352 [ ] [ ] S1 1564 [ ] [x] etc.. Using an if statement I put together a statement for the query to display the AdjConstitValue if UseInterpolated is checked and that works f...

RPC Error in Outlook 2003
I am encountering an RPC error as I try to connect to my exchange server. When I try to resolve my name I get a timeout error and when I try to open outlook I get the RPC error. Could you provide a solution? Without telling us the exact error, the only guess I can come up with is you are missing one of the following registry keys. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\ClientProtocols "ncacn_np"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncacn_ip_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncadg_ip_udp"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncacn_http"="rpcrt4.dll" -- Due to the Sw...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Delete macros

SBS 2003
Hi, A customer of mine got a new router when he switched to a new ISP. He duly installed the router and followed their instructions, but (not knowing any better) he switched the server over to a dynamic IP, as per their recommendations. I've tried to reconfigure everything, but he's still having problems. This is how it was configured: Router with fixed IP of 192.168.8.1 SBS with fixed IP of 192.168.8.10 SBS serving up DHCP, DNS (forwarding to the ISP's DNS servers) Clients assigned IPs of 192.168.8.11 to 192.168.8.200 Router DHCP disabled Router acting ...

opening multiple files #4
Excel will not open multiple files. You need to describe the scenario as Excel ordinarily will open multiple files. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to eliminate/avoid double messages?
Hello, I have 3 SMTP email account configured on my outlook 2002, each of them corresponding to a different server, yet I get the same messages from one of these servers downloaded several times (usually 2 times, sometimes even 6-7 times) to my outlook inbox. Can anyone assist me to establish what is causing the multiple download, to advise how to proceed to eliminate the multiple messages from each of my local boxes and eventually how to configure my outlook in such a way that it will simply download the same message only once? Thanks, Luca See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

How to delete chart

Attachments #72
I cannot see attachments that are knowingly attached to incoming messages. I can only save the attachment after opening the message. The paperclip does not show up at the inbox. ...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email