deleting empty folders after archive

IS there a way to delete folders which are left empty after you perform an
archive?  I have approx 300 or so folders that are empty since my archive
application completed but they still show up and there seems to be no way
except one at a time to delete them.  There should be a method to state if
folder size = 0 then delete folder.

Shane

0
Shane

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Public folder Calendar info in GAL??
I have calendars setup in public folders. I would like to have those calendars be listed in the GAL so people can just invite them as resources when creating meetings. How do I go about this? I cannot seem to find an easy way. Thanks in advance, -Bigfoot moe.ron Mail enable the public folder. Glen <bigfootmoeron@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1105023119.340227.113660@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have calendars setup in public folders. > I would like to have those calendars be listed in the GAL so people can > just invite them as resources when creating meetings. &...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

outlook folders #4
I recently upgraded to outlook 2002 from 2000. I had a non standard folder underneath the Outlook Today tree with all my saved emails. After the upgrade it was missing. Can anyone help me find the folder? did you create a new pst to use? if so, search your drive for the old one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "dave in trouble" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

auto filing in public folder
Hi all exchange professionals, I'm using exchange 2003 + outlook 2003. I have created a public folder such as "Outgoing mail" to store all outgoing email. I want to know whether there is method in exchange or third party software can create rules that it can auto filing those email. I mean it can scan the outgoing email address e.g. abc@xyz.com. then automically create a folder under "Outgoing mail" named "xyz.com" and move the mail to that folder. Next time, when there is mail to xyz.com, it will move it to "xyz.com" folder automically. If i...

Missing Inbox, Folders & Address Book
I recently had to have a new hard drive installed. all of my old data was placed on the new hard drive in a folder called OldData. When I bought the PC, it came with Microsoft Office XP preinstalled. But I was not able to find the disks, so I aquired and installed microsoft Office XP 2003. I have two problems: 1) I don't know where to look to find my old inbox, folders, Address Book and anything else associated with my old Outlook environment. I also need to find my wife's data as well. She uses a separate identity. 2) Once I know where it is, I need to find out where to put it in o...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Delete macros

Have set up IMAP on my server
I have converted my email server to IMAP. Set up my iPhone with IMAP (was POP) and all the system folders - Inbox, Sent, Trash and Draft were immediately synced. When I set up the account in Entourage, only the Inbox and Sent (as a subfolder to the Inbox) came in. When I go to choose them in the option settings, it can only "see" the Inbox with the Sent subfolder - not the other subfolders. Do we have any solutions please - it has to be an Entourage issue as the iPhone did not have a problem with a clean sync. Thank you for any help. Julian ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

sharing of folders

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Outlook 2002 Advanced Find
When I use Advanced Find in Outlook 2002 to locate mail I've archived in a personal folder, I would like to be able to see the folder hierarchy where the mail item was found. Currently, I can only see the lowest level folder, using the "In Folder" column. Is there a way to get this information? ...

Deleting an email

#Deleted

XMLCsvReader ColumnsAsAttributes & Empty Attributes
Hi, I would like the XMLCsvReader to generate XML without emtpy attributes when ColumnsAsAttributes property i set to true and corresponding CSV column is empty. Is it possible ? If not, Can I use an XSLT tranform to remove empty attributes ? TIA. Olivier MATROT wrote: > I would like the XMLCsvReader to generate XML without emtpy attributes when > ColumnsAsAttributes property i set to true and corresponding CSV column is > empty. > Is it possible ? > If not, Can I use an XSLT tranform to remove empty attributes ? Yes, an XSLT transformation can do that: <xsl:stylesh...

problems of my life(about Vista folder)
[image: http://www.kevinscrate.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/winxp_tips_music.gif] when &#305; was using Xp , my folder look like up.But i was getting Vista my folder looks like down [image: http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8127/folderzs5.jpg] the problem : I have a lot of music folder but my music folder's icon look like (picture 2.) I want to my music folder look like picture 1. I didnt solve this problem for a year... please help me...I want to my music folder thumbnail art... &#305; want to add album cover on music folder but looks like picture 1... ...