Deleting causes illegal operation error

Suddenly and as far as I am aware without any input over
the weekend, outlook express on my pc has decided that to
delete email from my inbox is an illegal operation and I
recieve the following message:

MSIMN caused an exception c0000006H in module DIRECTDB.DLL
at 0177:01bf5549.
Registers:
EAX=9a7a4820 CS=0177 EIP=01bf5549 EFLGS=00010202
EBX=024601b0 SS=017f ESP=0056e284 EBP=0056e29c
ECX=0056e2d0 DS=017f ESI=024601a8 FS=67cf
EDX=0fc14820 ES=017f EDI=01c16348 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
89 10 8b 19 8b 4d 08 0f b7 0c 4d c8 14 bf 01 8b
Stack dump:
01c16348 000018c0 00000005 00000019 00000000 00000000
0056e2c0 01bf7097 00000005 0fc14820 0056e2cc 0056e2d0
00000001 000018c0 0056e30c 0056e2e4

Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Tongo
0
anonymous (74719)

Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Tongo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Suddenly and as far as I am aware without any input over
> the weekend, outlook express on my pc has decided that to
> delete email from my inbox is an illegal operation and I
> recieve the following message:
>
> MSIMN caused an exception c0000006H in module DIRECTDB.DLL
> at 0177:01bf5549.
> Registers:
> EAX=9a7a4820 CS=0177 EIP=01bf5549 EFLGS=00010202
> EBX=024601b0 SS=017f ESP=0056e284 EBP=0056e29c
> ECX=0056e2d0 DS=017f ESI=024601a8 FS=67cf
> EDX=0fc14820 ES=017f EDI=01c16348 GS=0000
> Bytes at CS:EIP:
> 89 10 8b 19 8b 4d 08 0f b7 0c 4d c8 14 bf 01 8b
> Stack dump:
> 01c16348 000018c0 00000005 00000019 00000000 00000000
> 0056e2c0 01bf7097 00000005 0fc14820 0056e2cc 0056e2d0
> 00000001 000018c0 0056e30c 0056e2e4
>
> Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.
> Cheers
> Tongo

0
Roady
8/16/2004 9:30:01 AM
Thank you for that I have now posted it on the correct
site.

icp=InternetExplorer

>Good Luck!
>
>--
>Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>www.howto-outlook.com
>
>Tips of the month:
>-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?
>-Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1
>
>-----
>"Tongo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> Suddenly and as far as I am aware without any input over
>> the weekend, outlook express on my pc has decided that
>> delete email from my inbox is an illegal operation and I
>> recieve the following message:
>>
>> MSIMN caused an exception c0000006H in module
DIRECTDB.DLL
>> at 0177:01bf5549.
>> Registers:
>> EAX=9a7a4820 CS=0177 EIP=01bf5549 EFLGS=00010202
>> EBX=024601b0 SS=017f ESP=0056e284 EBP=0056e29c
>> ECX=0056e2d0 DS=017f ESI=024601a8 FS=67cf
>> EDX=0fc14820 ES=017f EDI=01c16348 GS=0000
>> Bytes at CS:EIP:
>> 89 10 8b 19 8b 4d 08 0f b7 0c 4d c8 14 bf 01 8b
>> Stack dump:
>> 01c16348 000018c0 00000005 00000019 00000000 00000000
>> 0056e2c0 01bf7097 00000005 0fc14820 0056e2cc 0056e2d0
>> 00000001 000018c0 0056e30c 0056e2e4
>>
>> Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.
>> Cheers
>> Tongo
>

>.

0
anonymous (74719)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Error 8004000
I am constantly getting "Error 8004000" Line 40 Char1 expected statement with my script and can't figure out why. 'Logging Option Explicit 'Declarations Const LOGFILE = "c:\SysAd Tools\Logs\UA.log" Const ForReading = 1 Const ForWriting = 2 Const ForAppending = 8 'Open and write to the end of log Dim ComputerName Dim oFSO Dim strComputer Dim strComputerName Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Dim WshShell Dim oReg Dim strKeyPath Dim subkey Dim arrSubKeys strComputer = "." Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FIleSyst...

Getting an error in my xml schema editor code.
Hi, I have an xsd file like this. <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="generic" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="generic"> <xsd:element name="bookstore" type="bookstoreType"/> <xsd:complexType name="bookstoreType"> <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xsd:element name="book" type="bookType"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType> <xsd:complexType name="bookType&q...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Unknow dictionary error
Monday morn Last night I copied the server's "shared documents" folder to another disk in the server. And shared it as "Shared Documents." This morning, from the GP's client computer, the "Unkown Dictionary" error message is display when attempting to log in. I moved the MSBS folder back to the original location, shared the original "Shared Documents" folder as "Shared Documents" and provided sharing permissions. The security permissions had not changed. I have rebooted the client machine. Still the error is displayed. Guidan...

Exchange Restore Error
I'm in the process of performing some disaster recovery testing and I've run into a problem with restoring our site's Exchange 2003 servers. I first restored the system Windows 2003 Server server, and then the Exchange Server storage groups, ensuring the "Last Restore Set" and "Mount Database After Restore" options were checked. The NTBackup portion of the Exchange restore completed without errors, but the mailbox and public folder stores won't mount. The Event Log reports a "ESE BACKUP event 903" error with the text "Information Sto...

Delete macros

Run time Error '1004
I have a macro to run right before the workbook closes. It is as follows: Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Range("A1").Select ActiveSheet.ShowAllData ActiveWorkbook.Save End Sub The top row has the autofilter on. If the data is not filtered then when the macro runs it throws a Run Time Error '1004'. If it is filtered the Macro runs fine. I can't seems to find the right code to get the macro to end if it errors out. I think it would be an if then statement but my coding skills aren't quite up the par. Any help would be great. Thanks in adva...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

error on save with Access 2002
Access cannot save changes to dependant OLE object. (Direct translation of the Spanish error message) When trying to save record that has a field linked to a .pdf file. It works on Access 2K and not for Access 2K2 users Translation of error message continues: You have no permissions to write to log where object is stored or log is locked by another user Any idea how to fix this? ...

error messege
please can anyone tell me how to fix this. An error occurred trying to initialize internal data for the newsgroup 'Bulk Mail' on the account 'Hotmail'. just started since i downloaded updates. ...

Authentication Error after CRM Rebuild
We had to rebuild our CRM 3.0 server, and after installing SQL 2005 & CRM and restoring the databases, we are now getting an authentication error in the browser. Note that the original AD security groups in AD were accidentally deleted. Also, we tried to re-associate the databases with CRM through Deployment Manager but the Server Manager part is not displayed. We made sure we were logged in with the CRM installation credentials Any thoughts about how we can get past this? Thanks Yes, 1) Uninstall CRM 2) Run the Redeployment Wizard (on the DVD, Redeployment folder) -- this will do ...

ODBC
Hello everybody, I need access an external database via a sql statement with two parameters but my routine return run-time error -3142-; the same sql, without parameters, runs perfectly. Someone help me? Thanks in advance. My routine is : Dim conAHE As Connection, WS As Workspace, DOC As Recordset, miaQuery As QueryDef Set WS = CreateWorkspace("ODBCWorkspace", "admin", "", dbUseODBC) Set conAHE = WS.OpenConnection("AHE", dbDriverNoPrompt, True, "ODBC;DATABASE=AHE_STD;UID=sa;PWD=;DNS=AHE") Set miaQuery =...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

LDAP Recurrent Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5AFD7.24E2F410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! On My Exchange Server Enterprise 2003 Server an LDAP error is logged = EACH HOUR. It's alway about a failed modification over an object that = does not exists. Here is an example Log: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Error
Hi Running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. We get these error msgs regularly and want to know how to find what is causing it. Also KB article 268831 discusses this but only for Exchange 2000. Is it the same solution for Exchange 2003.?? The event msgs are Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 04/03/04 Time: 4:35:31 PM User: N/A Computer: APOLLO Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (APOLLO)". Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateReadReport: Function n...

Integration Manager 10.0 error message
Would anyone know the cause if this error? This fixed assets integration ran with no problem last month. "Integration < > is not ready to run due to the following problems: Source queries are not ready to execute. Query < > cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:" ------ and nothing is listed! Thanks for any help offerred. Are you able to right click on the source and preview? You may have to remap the source file. Thanks, VJ On Nov 3, 10:57=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Would anyone know the cause if t...