Deleted Items of multiple accounts (Outlook 2003)

Assuming I have account A as major mailbox and account B as additional.

Back in Outlook 2000, when browsing emails of account B and delete
emails, they go into the [Deleted Items] folder of account A, no
problem in that, I can still drag-n-drop the mails directly into the
[Deleted Items] of account B and does not interferce account A at all.

However in Outlook 2003, even when I drag the messages directly into
[Deleted Items] folder of account B, they still ended up in that of
account A.

Any work around that we could resolve this?

0
achen2002 (49)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Analytical Accounting needs to be incorporated in PO Returns
Currently Analytical Accounting is not incorporated in the PO Returns module. This functionality MUST be introduced to provide a complete solution. At present there is a very fragmented, time consuming workaround. This functionality is assumed and is very dissapointing to find it is not present in the software. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggesti...

Outbox difficulty with Office Outlook
In Express outbox I have a 'from' column indicating the sender from several of my email addresses - this works, so I can check the 'sender' before transmission. I have a 'from' column in Office Outlook for ALL boxes which also shows the sender email address but in the Outbox the sender column is blank. WHY? "eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EA80F5B-B65B-445B-A299-F3BD55404B11@microsoft.com... > In Express outbox I have a 'from' column indicating the sender from > several > of my email addresses - thi...

Cannot delete subreport

Access 2003 Product Key Problem
Hi, Our company has a volume licence key for installing office 2003 Pro, but I found that if I only wan to install Excel or Word or Access and so on, e.g. I run the installation file " ACC11.MSI " or " EXCEL11.MSI ", and input the same key for installing office 2003 pro, pop up message said I inputted a invalid product key ? what is the problem ? Thanks a lot... ! ...

Item wise balance in Pivot Table
I want to get item wise balance in Pivot Table, I tried to enter formula in pivot table and it works but whenever the new item insert it does not show and I have to copy formula for each item, can anyone help me Thanks in Advance Abdul Samad abdul.samad@siza.com.pk ...

Rule for Deleted Items

What to do to improve this:Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server server_name.
Out2002, Exch2000SP3. Users at times complain that they are getting those pop up messages Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server server_name. I just want to confirm that if I install a global catalog on the site where users are getting this, that should improve the situation right ? Is the message below generated only when the Outlook client "takes too long" to retrieve data from the GC ? Something else that could cause that behavior ? On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:40:57 -0700, "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote: >Out2002, Exc...

received messages randomly in either of two accounts
I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail accounts with it, a Hotmail account and a Sky.com account. When receiving mail it comes into either but not both accounts although the senders are sendin to the Sky.com account. How can this happen. Why would you expect to see an incoming message in both of your = accounts? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Bryan1345" wrote in message = news:BAECB568-9A33-40DE-A63E-4792DE53658B@microsoft.com... I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail = accounts with it, a Hotmail ...

CRM client and BCM client on same Outlook
Hi! I've tried to install the CRM client in Outlook on a terminal server which already has the BCM client installed. The installation fails when it reaches some registration of the address book. Has anyone made this work? Is the installation order important? Thanks in advance Morten This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0C1A_01C64E2C.09A406F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable have to uninstall... no way around it. --=20 LeVar Berry CEO eDriven Enterprises Inc 513.322.4889x101 ---Ask...

Delete macros

contacts list for Outlook 2007
I am trying to get Outlook 2007 to use my Contacts list as an address book. When I right click on properties, and go to the Outlook address book tab. The box for "Show this folder for an email address book is not checked. The item is greyed and will not allow me to check the box. I have multiple folders and all have the same problem. This is a new install of Office 2007 ultimate. How do I increase Office functionality to allow me to change this setting. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall and using the repair function, neither option works. -- Eddy Jr ...

Outlook and IMAP
I am quite disappointed with the implimentation of IMAP for Outlook. It seems there are many features available with Imap that are available in other email clients, such as Firebird and even Microsoft's OE... Is there anything in the works to put together more robust support for IMAP in Outlook? Or am I missing how to do all this in OL 2003? Thanks. Derek IMAP is lacking in Outlook. The upcoming SP promises some improvements, mostly in speed, I don't think I've seen anyone mention new features - we need to wait for the next version. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] A...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Manually linking items to contacts Activities tab in outlook 2007
I have email linked to those contacts i want to view past emails in their "activities" tab. But i'm not seeing the option to link other items to a contact (i dont have Business Contact Manager)....like an email or a note or a task....i don't see an option in any toolbar to form a link...please help. Did i find it maybe? do i r-click the message and choose "message options" and then fill out "contact" field? i'm used to the lingo "link to" from older versions of OL---this seems a bit time-consuming "runspud" wrote: > I ...

transferring outlook address book to another pc
hi, have win98 and wish to transfer my address book details from outlook express to another pc. i have tried highlighting the list to copy it, but it won't copy. can anyone please tell me how best to do this or where i might find the information. many thanks. john west This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an outlook express news group. Try posting in one of these newsg...

Deleting an email

Stop Doesn't Stop Access 2003
But only at ONE particular Client. Anyone seen this? TIA - Bob "Bob Barnes" <BobBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:696EDA23-ADC3-4CCA-8F5D-AAF7C9D49853@microsoft.com... > But only at ONE particular Client. > > Anyone seen this? TIA - Bobkkk ...

Import from Outlook Express 6 into Outlook 2003
I am trying to upgrade to Office/Outlook 20003 from Outlook Express (6.00.2900.280). System is running on XP Pro and is fully patched/updated. Testing shows the following: 1. Importing using Outlook 2003 from OE6: individual email 'sent' and 'modified' dates are both (re)set to the date(s) of import, not the original date in OE6; the 'received' date being correct. Emails can be grouped/threaded by conversation. 2. Exporting from OE6 into Outlook 2003: individual email 'sent' and 'received' dates are correct, but 'modified' dates are (re)se...