Deleted Items Folder #4

My Deleted Items Folder currently says Deleted Items
(41).  However when I view it, the message "There are no
items to show in this view." appears.  I can empty the
Deleted Items folder but I cannot retrieve anything from
it.
0
anonymous (74717)

jnanderson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My Deleted Items Folder currently says Deleted Items
> (41).  However when I view it, the message "There are no
> items to show in this view." appears.

Asd what View do you have selected?
--
Brian Tillman
0

0
anonymous (74717)
8/4/2004 2:01:47 PM
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> View -> Current View -> Messages

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions, then.  Sorry.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Public folder Calendar info in GAL??
I have calendars setup in public folders. I would like to have those calendars be listed in the GAL so people can just invite them as resources when creating meetings. How do I go about this? I cannot seem to find an easy way. Thanks in advance, -Bigfoot moe.ron Mail enable the public folder. Glen <bigfootmoeron@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1105023119.340227.113660@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have calendars setup in public folders. > I would like to have those calendars be listed in the GAL so people can > just invite them as resources when creating meetings. &...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Item wise balance in Pivot Table
I want to get item wise balance in Pivot Table, I tried to enter formula in pivot table and it works but whenever the new item insert it does not show and I have to copy formula for each item, can anyone help me Thanks in Advance Abdul Samad abdul.samad@siza.com.pk ...

Rule for Deleted Items

outlook folders #4
I recently upgraded to outlook 2002 from 2000. I had a non standard folder underneath the Outlook Today tree with all my saved emails. After the upgrade it was missing. Can anyone help me find the folder? did you create a new pst to use? if so, search your drive for the old one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "dave in trouble" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

Missing Inbox, Folders & Address Book
I recently had to have a new hard drive installed. all of my old data was placed on the new hard drive in a folder called OldData. When I bought the PC, it came with Microsoft Office XP preinstalled. But I was not able to find the disks, so I aquired and installed microsoft Office XP 2003. I have two problems: 1) I don't know where to look to find my old inbox, folders, Address Book and anything else associated with my old Outlook environment. I also need to find my wife's data as well. She uses a separate identity. 2) Once I know where it is, I need to find out where to put it in o...

notification code 4.3.1
I have not been able to find any information on how solve this error on my exchange. It makes reference to a possible out of memory error? the context of this would be helpful...? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Randy Johnson" <rjohnson@hamiltonbrewart.com> wrote in message news:#$xKPrytGHA.4252@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I have not been able to find any information on how solve this error on my > exchange. It makes reference to a possible out of memory error? > > Sorry for the lack of info. When I ran "Exchange Troubleshooting Tool" this is one of t...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Delete macros

Have set up IMAP on my server
I have converted my email server to IMAP. Set up my iPhone with IMAP (was POP) and all the system folders - Inbox, Sent, Trash and Draft were immediately synced. When I set up the account in Entourage, only the Inbox and Sent (as a subfolder to the Inbox) came in. When I go to choose them in the option settings, it can only "see" the Inbox with the Sent subfolder - not the other subfolders. Do we have any solutions please - it has to be an Entourage issue as the iPhone did not have a problem with a clean sync. Thank you for any help. Julian ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

sharing of folders

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Manually linking items to contacts Activities tab in outlook 2007
I have email linked to those contacts i want to view past emails in their "activities" tab. But i'm not seeing the option to link other items to a contact (i dont have Business Contact Manager)....like an email or a note or a task....i don't see an option in any toolbar to form a link...please help. Did i find it maybe? do i r-click the message and choose "message options" and then fill out "contact" field? i'm used to the lingo "link to" from older versions of OL---this seems a bit time-consuming "runspud" wrote: > I ...

comments #4
Hi I have the following sheetcode that shows the value of a1 in a comment in cell d8 Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("a1:a4")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub ' If ActiveCell = a1.Value (ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("D8").Comment.Visible = True ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("D8").Comment.Text Text:=ActiveCell.Text ' End If ' If ActiveCell.Value = "0" Or ActiveCell.Value = "" Then ' ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range...

Outlook 2002 Advanced Find
When I use Advanced Find in Outlook 2002 to locate mail I've archived in a personal folder, I would like to be able to see the folder hierarchy where the mail item was found. Currently, I can only see the lowest level folder, using the "In Folder" column. Is there a way to get this information? ...

Deleting an email