deleted folder will not empty-Ive tried everything help

  I cant get my deleted folder to empty.  I get:
Error has been dectected in the file   c:\document and
settings\Jennifer\localsettings/applicationdata\microsoft\
outlook\outlook.pst
I have used the inbox repair tool but it can only get as
far as this:
c:\programfiles\commonfiles\system\MSMAPI\1033
it ask which file I want to scan and them it cant find
anything!

PLEASE HELP  I have worked on this for weeks and tried
every help link i can find
JDM

Start scanpst.exe and run it against your pst-file.

When you search for your pst-file make sure you include hidden files/folders

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"dreambuilder1m@yahoo.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4a4001c490af$9de78990$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>  I cant get my deleted folder to empty.  I get:
> Error has been dectected in the file   c:\document and
> settings\Jennifer\localsettings/applicationdata\microsoft\
> outlook\outlook.pst
> I have used the inbox repair tool but it can only get as
> far as this:
> c:\programfiles\commonfiles\system\MSMAPI\1033
> it ask which file I want to scan and them it cant find
> anything!
>
> PLEASE HELP  I have worked on this for weeks and tried
> every help link i can find
> JDM

0
Roady
9/2/2004 11:26:27 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!  IT WORKED~!!! I JUST DIDNT KNOW TO
INCLUDE HIDDEN FILES OR SOMETHING---
THANKS ROBERT
JENNIFER

1

>-----
>"dreambuilder1m@yahoo.com"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>message news:4a4001c490af$9de78990$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>>  I cant get my deleted folder to empty.  I get:
>> Error has been dectected in the file   c:\document and

settings\Jennifer\localsettings/applicationdata\microsoft\
>> outlook\outlook.pst
>> I have used the inbox repair tool but it can only get
as
>> far as this:
>> c:\programfiles\commonfiles\system\MSMAPI\1033
>> it ask which file I want to scan and them it cant find
>> anything!
>>
>> PLEASE HELP  I have worked on this for weeks and tried
>> every help link i can find
>> JDM
>>

>.

0
anonymous (74723)
9/2/2004 2:11:47 PM
You're welcome! :-)

--

"dreambuilder1m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> THANK YOU!!!!!!!  IT WORKED~!!! I JUST DIDNT KNOW TO
> INCLUDE HIDDEN FILES OR SOMETHING---
> THANKS ROBERT
> JENNIFER

0
Roady

Help? Functions Won't Calculate
I've inserted a column in a spreadsheet I downloaded and typed in a formula (vlookup). But when I hit enter, the formula doesn't calculate--even though it's typed correctly, including the equals sign at the beginning. In fact, when I copy the formula into other cells in the column, Excel just duplicates the formula as a text string. To make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong, I typed in a simple =SUM(x,y) formula into the column and copied it into other cells in the column. That didn't work either, nor did =2+2. Much obliged for any suggestions. Make sure the ...

Public folder Calendar info in GAL??
I have calendars setup in public folders. I would like to have those calendars be listed in the GAL so people can just invite them as resources when creating meetings. How do I go about this? I cannot seem to find an easy way. Thanks in advance, -Bigfoot moe.ron Mail enable the public folder. Glen <bigfootmoeron@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1105023119.340227.113660@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have calendars setup in public folders. > I would like to have those calendars be listed in the GAL so people can > just invite them as resources when creating meetings. &...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Dose anyone help me to look at this code piece?
hi,all I move this code to EVC and load jpg picture to HBITMAP by Imgdecmp.dll. But the StretchBlt did not show me the right size. void CTestDlg::OnPaint() { CPaintDC dc(this); // device context for painting // TODO: Add your message handler code here if(m_hBitmap == NULL) return; //Get the size of picture BITMAP bmp; memset(&bmp, 0, sizeof(bmp)); GetObject(m_hBitmap, sizeof(bmp), &bmp); int m_nWidth = bmp.bmWidth; int m_nHeight = bmp.bmHeight; //We will draw the picture at this area CRect rect; rect.top = 69; rect.bottom = 242; rect.left = 12; rect.right = 230;...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

outlook folders #4
I recently upgraded to outlook 2002 from 2000. I had a non standard folder underneath the Outlook Today tree with all my saved emails. After the upgrade it was missing. Can anyone help me find the folder? did you create a new pst to use? if so, search your drive for the old one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "dave in trouble" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

Sending again -- Help a Student Research
Please ignore this message if you have answered the questionnaire. Sorry for sending this again. I changed URL of my questionnaire as my old one (from Geocities) may not look reliable. My questionnaire URL: http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~m2tl/notebook.htm Could you please answer it by clicking options? Thanks to Jim Macklin for telling me this. *************************************** Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of international marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell&...

Help E2K3 Not Seeing Ex5.5 Org
Have Windows 2003 AD running with the ADC connected to 1 5.5 server. When running E2K3 setup the option to Join or Upgrade a 5.5 organization is grayed out? Any suggestions. The permissions on the conection agreements and the 5.5 site hierarchy are configured properly as per Q329047. Have done this previously with E2K without any problem. Hi Rob, This may be caused if a previous installation attempt was made and failed. However, a server object has been created in Active Directory for the Exchange 2003 server. To check this use ADSI Edit (part of the Win2k3 or Win2k Support Tools) WA...

Need help on scoring
Hi I have a table like this: A B C D Albert Charles Mary Nancy ->names 5 2 1 4 ->values 3 9 4 8 ->values ------------------------------------------- 8 11 5 12 ->totals I want to know who has the higher total. This is easy on this example, because there are only 4 persons... but my real table has over 50. How can I quickly list the best score and who reached it. I need to rank that no.1 sa...

Missing Inbox, Folders & Address Book
I recently had to have a new hard drive installed. all of my old data was placed on the new hard drive in a folder called OldData. When I bought the PC, it came with Microsoft Office XP preinstalled. But I was not able to find the disks, so I aquired and installed microsoft Office XP 2003. I have two problems: 1) I don't know where to look to find my old inbox, folders, Address Book and anything else associated with my old Outlook environment. I also need to find my wife's data as well. She uses a separate identity. 2) Once I know where it is, I need to find out where to put it in o...

Money Automatically Trying to Install whenever mouse is clicked
I have Money 2002 which came with my PC and was installed at time of order on my Windows XP Laptop. However, lately (this problem didn't occur until recently) whenever I try to open a new window of any sort in Windows, money is trying to re-install itself (even though its already installed and I keep telling it to cancel). How can I stop this? Thanks. Kelly >-----Original Message----- >I have Money 2002 which came with my PC and was installed >at time of order on my Windows XP Laptop. However, lately >(this problem didn't occur until recently) whenever I try ...

stuck in a jam help please
i need to set up remote backup at my bosses house. he dosen't want to use any internet services or tapes. he wants the server to backup on a computer that we have purchased with a 150GB hard drive runniing xp pro. first is it gonna even be able to back up a server from to a xp pro version??? and next what would be a good product to do this??? help please On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:44:01 -0700, tmolaee <tmolaee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i need to set up remote backup at my bosses house. he dosen't want to use any > internet services or tapes. he wants the serve...

auto filing in public folder
Hi all exchange professionals, I'm using exchange 2003 + outlook 2003. I have created a public folder such as "Outgoing mail" to store all outgoing email. I want to know whether there is method in exchange or third party software can create rules that it can auto filing those email. I mean it can scan the outgoing email address e.g. abc@xyz.com. then automically create a folder under "Outgoing mail" named "xyz.com" and move the mail to that folder. Next time, when there is mail to xyz.com, it will move it to "xyz.com" folder automically. If i...

Delete macros

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

sharing of folders

Have set up IMAP on my server
I have converted my email server to IMAP. Set up my iPhone with IMAP (was POP) and all the system folders - Inbox, Sent, Trash and Draft were immediately synced. When I set up the account in Entourage, only the Inbox and Sent (as a subfolder to the Inbox) came in. When I go to choose them in the option settings, it can only "see" the Inbox with the Sent subfolder - not the other subfolders. Do we have any solutions please - it has to be an Entourage issue as the iPhone did not have a problem with a clean sync. Thank you for any help. Julian ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

windows xp help please
I need some help please. When I download things it will only download to 99% then it stops and want completely download things. Is there anything I can do to fix this short of a reformat? -- thank you, coffee121858 Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. In this case, also state your IE version. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(...

How to delete chart