default snooze time

Using WinXP and Office 2007

When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default snooze
time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that  snooze
default?

0
BK

You set what ever reminder time when you first create the entry, or you
highlight the entry in the reminders list and select the appropriate time in
the drop down

"BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>
> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
> snooze default?

0
DL
11/12/2009 10:19:23 PM
Yes I know  about the  reminder time.  I am talking about the default
"snooze" time frame once the reminder pops up.

"DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
> You set what ever reminder time when you first create the entry, or you
> highlight the entry in the reminders list and select the appropriate time
> in the drop down
>
> "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>>
>> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
>> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
>> snooze default?

0
BK
11/13/2009 1:28:51 AM
"BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>
> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default snooze
> time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that  snooze
> default?

I don't believe it's possible to change that default.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
11/13/2009 2:29:05 AM
No, you can't change the default snooze time.  you can type a different time
in it, instead of selecting a time from the drop down.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>
> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
> snooze default?

0
Diane
11/13/2009 2:37:10 AM
Okay, thanks.

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
>> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>>
>> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
>> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
>> snooze default?
>
> I don't believe it's possible to change that default.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
BK
11/13/2009 12:18:11 PM
Okay, thanks.

> No, you can't change the default snooze time.  you can type a different
> time in it, instead of selecting a time from the drop down.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> Poll: What version of Outlook do you use?
> http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=27072
>

> "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>>
>> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
>> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
>> snooze default?

0
BK

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

What is Time Machine and how do I enable it? #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Asnwer to an earlier message about retrieving a previously saved document, was: You can use (Time Machine) to go back in time and retrieve the file. What is Time machine and how is it enabled? If you don't know about it, then you probably have not enabled it and so it probably is not available to you to get the old version of a file. Time Machine is an application provided by the Mac operating system (Not part of Office) that makes backup to an attached hard disk. You can find it in Finder, Applications F...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Message Tracking Logs
If my questions is a stupid one, please excuse me because I'm just starting to learn exchange and can't find an answer at all on the internet, I was hired as a DBA and now i'm going to be the exchange guru. For some unknown reason, my message tracking logs display the wrong GMT time. I'm completely fine with them being that time zone, i have a sql dts processes that imports the logs and does the math for me. But the time on the log file is 4 hours ahead instead of 5 (ex. it's 9:55 am and the logs are reading 13:55 GMT). I've checked the time on the server and ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

Default Meeting Times
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...

run Time error "13" type mismatch
I need aid. When I install the HQ Manager gives an error me at the time of printing you order them of purchases. The error is run Time error "13" type mismatch As I can solucinar it? Though not related to any MS Dynamics product, we encounter a similiar error when importing check reconciliation files from our bank. The problem is that sometimes our bank does not pass a date in a sepcific field and our application is expecting a value. To get around this we have to update the file with a avalid date and reimport the file. "arelysas" wrote: > I need aid. When I ...

how to change the default position of a comment box
If a cell with a comment assigned to it is towards the edge of the (RH) side of the window, the comment box will only be partially visible. Can the default position of these boxes be changed to f.i. LH side of the cell? I know that during editing the text box position can be changed but that is not reflected permanently afterwards. I don't think you can change the default position of the comment. But you could use a macro to reposition them each time the workbook opens. Debra Dalgleish has some code that may help you get started at: http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset Yo...

default zoom
Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would prefer it to be 75% by default. Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins There is always F9. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "hj" <hj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B474FAD1-BAC2-4518-BAF3-4049A635ADE2@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would > prefer it to be 75% by default. > > Thanks, Mary. I think the download probably won't work for...

Hyperlink opens in internet explorer and not default
I am running Windows 7 and Office 2003. In one of my Access data bases, I have hyperlinks that point to jpg files. The default is set to open jpg files in Windows Photo Viewer. The hyperlink opens them in Internet Explorer instead. I can't figure out why and would like to know how to fix it to open to the default. -- NoviceDave The Hyperlink protocol defaults to opening in IE. I would change the hyperlink to a text field and remove all references to the protocol. Then use ShellExecute to open the file in the default program.: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018....

Changing default Print copies
Hi, I have a workbook that has a worksheet with default printing copies of 3. Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up the print dialog. I have also looked through the VBA editor at the worksheet for any oddities and have found none. Does anyone know how to change this permanently? Thanks in advance. Pach >Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to > print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up > the print dialog. Look at the defaults for you...

Increase time allowed for services to start?
How does Windows XP decide all services have started and that it's okay to allow someone to log in? I would like to make it wait a longer time since some impatient users are logging in too quickly and complaining when tray icons (for example safe removal, volume control) never appear. -- Brian Gregory. (In the UK) ng@bgdsv.co.uk To email me remove the letter vee. On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:53:04 -0000, "Brian Gregory [UK]" <ng@bgdsv.co.uk> wrote: >How does Windows XP decide all services have started and that it's okay to >allow someone t...

Web Ports? CRM, default site? Exchange?
Mucho perplexed here! Microsoft recommends CRM being the only site set to port 80. In order to to this I have to change the other sites... If I change my default site port I cannot access exchange in my browser. If I change my comapany web port the links don't work anymore... If I change the CRM website port the host header stops working... Does anyone have a recommendation for this type of situation? And why does CRM need it's own port? When people host multiple websites do they really need a different port for each? Thanks ahead of time for any help! On version 1.2 Micro...

counting numbmer of times
How do i get a cell to increase display value by 1 or any other number each time it is recalculated? ...