Default Free/Busy Calendar time

I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in
outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things
on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance.

Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working.

Has anyone seen this?

The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't
changed.

If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way?

0
mike4066

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Recurrence Pattern in Calendar Appt.
Is there a way to set the recurrence pattern to default to daily instead of weekly? Thanks in advance. No, you have to change it each time the dialog opens. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm <analyst@coastalcancercenter.com> wrote in message news:1134054741.359740.160090@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to set the recurrence pattern to default to daily > instead of weekly? ...

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Business Portal 4.0 with GP 9.0
We currently have Dynamics GP 9.0 and are considering staging the transition to GP 10.0. As we have just implemented MOSS 2007 we would like to consider using Business Portal 4.0 with our new MOSS 2007 installation. The question is, will Business Portal 4.0 work with GP 9.0? Is this supported? Has anyone tried this? Thanks in advance for your responses. Hi, Bp 4.0 is compatible with GP 10.0. I dont think it works with GP 9.0. Correct me If I am wrong. Regards, Shan "itman" wrote: > We currently have Dynamics GP 9.0 and are considering staging the transition > to GP...

windows small business server 2003R2
i am considering change MSDE to windows small business server 2003R2 to increase my data base capacity. will rms ver. 1.2 and 1.3 run on it. What are the issues . my operating system is xp. can anyone help? hi Dexter, There is no problem you can run on any OS RMS 1.2 and 1.3 I have been running this for many years. Akber "dexter" wrote: > i am considering change MSDE to windows small business server 2003R2 to > increase my data base capacity. will rms ver. 1.2 and 1.3 run on it. What are > the issues . my operating system is xp. > can anyone help? > Hi Akbe...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Internet interface is not displaying calendar items
We have Exchange Server 2003 installed on our own system. The interne interface goes great, no problem at all. But when we try to browse t another one's mailbox (different company, different server), we ca login, but we always get an empty calendar/agenda. Does this sound familiar to someone, and knows what to do?? Thanx, Smart ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

Changing Category to Business
I am using Money Plus H&B. I am trying to change a category that I have from a personal type to a business type. The help instructions in Money say: 1) Click Banking, click Account Tools, and then click Categories & Payees. 2) In the left pane, click Categories. 3) Double-click the category you want to change. 4) Click Change Usage. I am doing steps 1 thru 3 but then I do not see "Change Usage". I see the category and all the of charges to it etc. but no "Change Usage". Can anyone have a way I can change the useage or tell me where I am going wrong? Tha...

Message Tracking Logs
If my questions is a stupid one, please excuse me because I'm just starting to learn exchange and can't find an answer at all on the internet, I was hired as a DBA and now i'm going to be the exchange guru. For some unknown reason, my message tracking logs display the wrong GMT time. I'm completely fine with them being that time zone, i have a sql dts processes that imports the logs and does the math for me. But the time on the log file is 4 hours ahead instead of 5 (ex. it's 9:55 am and the logs are reading 13:55 GMT). I've checked the time on the server and ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

how to cancel the 60 day free trial
i need help trying to take the free trial of microsoft office off i dont know how to cancel it can anyone help me please ???? Uninstall the software. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Brenda" <Brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37769DAE-5C81-456F-86DA-4B1F90E4D1E1@microsoft.com... >i need help trying to take the free trial of microsoft office off i dont >know > how to cancel it can anyone help me please ???? ...

Default Meeting Times
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...

Accessing the Business Portal with FQDN
I noticed that when accessing the business portal from a fully qualified domain name that the URL will automatically revert back to the netbios name. Some of my users are VPN users and have difficulties viewing websites that don't have fully qulified domain names. Does anyone know how to change this? Example: I type in http://BusinessPortal.domain.com/BP and press enter. The URL is then changed to http://BusinessPortal/bp/Business%20Portal%20Common%20Pages/Home.aspx What happened to domain.com? ...

default zoom
Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would prefer it to be 75% by default. Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins There is always F9. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "hj" <hj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B474FAD1-BAC2-4518-BAF3-4049A635ADE2@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would > prefer it to be 75% by default. > > Thanks, Mary. I think the download probably won't work for...

how to change the default position of a comment box
If a cell with a comment assigned to it is towards the edge of the (RH) side of the window, the comment box will only be partially visible. Can the default position of these boxes be changed to f.i. LH side of the cell? I know that during editing the text box position can be changed but that is not reflected permanently afterwards. I don't think you can change the default position of the comment. But you could use a macro to reposition them each time the workbook opens. Debra Dalgleish has some code that may help you get started at: http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset Yo...