Default fields in new fields

Using Outlook 2K
When creating a new mail folder, it does not include the Subject and
Received fields necessitating their having to be added every time. How can I
get this to revert to the default fields?

Thanks,
Cathy

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

Error when 1st Launching New Outlook
I am continually getting the following message when I am trying to start the new Outlook up for the 1st time, can anyone help me?? "The application failed to initalize properly (0x80000003). Click on OK to terminate the application." All the other apps work, Word, Excel, Publisher, just not this one. Help, I need my e-mail!!! -- Michael Reimann Have you set up your Internet Connection? Are you connected to the Internet? Have you asked your Internet Service Provider for the server settings? If so, try reinstalling Outlook. If your version is 2000 this will apply: http://su...

state field Bank Management
The 'state' field is not currently available for Bank Management when modifying a cheque layout in report writer. Need to be able to pick this field up. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsG...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

New RMS add-ons
New West Technologies has released several new RMS add-ons this quarter. Among the highlights: Mobile Suite 3.4 ---------------- Adds Mobile Label Printing to the existing suite of mobile applications: Inventory Count, Purchase Order, Work Order, and Transfer. Mobile Label Printing can use labels designed in RMS or traditional printer specific labels and will print to a wide variety of portable 802.11b, Bluetooth, and shared desktop label printers. Loss Prevention Suite --------------------- Bundles several loss prevention modules with a program that comprehensively locks down the r...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

"RecallType" field coding in transaction table
Hi All, Does anyone know the acceptable values, and their meaning, for the the "RecallType" field int the "transaction" table? So far I've figured out the following: 0 Nothing recalled 1 Return against a prior transaction 3 Void of a prior transaction 4 Process a work order recallNone = 0 RecallTransactionForReturn = 1 recallTransactionForRepost = 2 recallTransactionForVoid = 3 recallOrder = 4 recallTransactionOnHold = 5 "PGC_Developer" wrote: > Hi All, > > Does anyone know the acceptable values, a...

Current date field name
Hi! We would like to create a field so our Project Managers can easily see what was supposed to start prior to today. I can't figure out what the "name" for today's date would be. Is this close to being right? IIf([% Complete]=100,"Complete",IIf([start]<today,"Late", "Not Late")) Thanks for your help! Stacey Hi Stacey, the name of today's date is 'now()'. Hope that helps! Regards Barbara Am 10.03.2010 17:46, schrieb Stacey: > Hi! > > We would like to create a field so our Project Managers...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

installed a new HP print/fax/copy/scan device but it keeps ringing with each phone call
I got a HP officejet J3600 and connected it with my phone cable. When I get a phone call the officejet device keeps ringing for 15mins or so (as if a fax is being received). I thought it should only do when a fax is received, not for any phone call. I guess I might not have installed something properly. A quick search on Google or the manual does not reveal anything Any suggestions would be appreciated. What did HP tech support have to say about it? s wrote: > I got a HP officejet J3600 and connected it with my phone cable. When > I get a phone call the officejet device ke...

How do I get rid of the unwanted stationary in new e-mails?
When I try to create a new e-mail I get this faded graphic stationary, which I have not programed in the "options" and I have trouble getting my text to print out, I have to change the color to "auto" or it does not show. How can I just get ordinary e-mail capability again!? I am giving the following example using Outlook 2003 (but it will be similar on other versions) 1) Select the TOOLS menu 2) Select OPTIONS 3) Select the MAIL FORMAT tab 4) In the middle of the window you should see the "Stationery and Fonts" section, Look for the window beside "...

Often-Used Code not working in a new Workbook
I have the following code to transfer an option from a combobox to a cell on one sheet. I've used this code several times before in other workbooks, and it works absolutely fine, but, for some reason, in my current project, it just comes up as an error and the 'Range("G11").Select' line is highlighted in yellow. Is there some obvious or uderlying reason for this, does anyone know? The code is: Private Sub ComboBox1_Change() Worksheets("How").Activate Range("G11").Select ActiveCell.Value = ComboBox1.Value Worksheets("Statskeeper").Activate E...

No New Records
I have a form that is populated witha query. I would like to not allow the form to keep forwarding to new blank records. For example there are 12 records, when you use the record controls and get to record 12, you are not allowed to go to 13, or at least not 14. Thanks for the help. Also, the Allow No New Record property doesn't help me. I would like to allow a new record under certain conditions. I could do it in VBA if there is a way. Thanks "sturner333" wrote: > I have a form that is populated witha query. I would like to not allow the > form to keep forwarding ...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

Exchange 2003
Hi, I am currently running an Exchange 2003, Exchange 5.5 mixed enviroment. When I try to create a new mailbox on the exchange 2004 server with active directory users and computers, the mailbox does not show up in the global address list in outlook. I also cannot send e-mail to that box from the internet and any user that is on the exchange 5.5 box cannot e-mail the new mailbox. Currently, my mx record points to the 5.5 server. Please help, Frank ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

Authentication error on new install
Hello, we have just installed CRM 3.0 SBE on our SBS Premium server. Using the Deployment Manager, we added some users to CRM. However, when those users try to go to our CRM site, http://everest:5555, they get an Authentication Error window from CRM. We also get an error when trying to use Outlook with CRM. What do we need to do to resolve this? Or where do we start looking? Thanks! Chester Hi, We have just installed CRM 3.0 on the SBS server and i get exactly the same error too as Chester. It would be helpful if someone can advice us on how to go about this error. Kind Regards Ridhi...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

Default Meeting Times
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...