default #3

how can i make outlook 2000 my default email program.
0
anonymous (74722)

Control Panel->Internet Options->Programs Tab.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, sharif asked:

| how can i make outlook 2000 my default email program.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

HELP- Copy a Data Series to Other Graphs? #3
Hi- I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of XY (Scatter) graphs. When I add a new data series to one graph, it is defined by 3 values (Name, X Value and Y Value) If I want to add this data series to 7 or 8 add'l graphs, I know that I can copy/paste these 3 values to each of them. Is there a simpler way to accomplish this? thnx ...

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

CRM 3.0 Database
After upgrade from 1.2, database size was a little over 4Gig. On Monday (16th), seven weeks after upgrade, it was just over 9G, today (19th) it is over 15G. The Transaction Log is 28G! Will not be long before we are out of disk space. Have shrunk the database but no significant change in size. I am a database programmer who has been given the DBA role, so my dba knowledge is very limited. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? Thanks, -- Jim On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:52:02 -0700, Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After upgrade from 1.2, database size...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Sorting In Excel #3
I have a column in excel full of dates. The format is as follows: mm/dd/yyyy. I want to sort by that column, however, when I do excel sorts by the year. I tried changing the format so that only the month, and day are display, however, it still sorts by year. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of sorting this column by the actual month and not the year? Thanks, You have to add a help column =MONTH(A2) copy down and then sort on the help column -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Marilyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62cb01c42e14$1a014...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

����MFC��һ���ĵ� #3
faint..... "apple" <wenjuanluo@163.com> д���ʼ� news:eouOLWnrEHA.3848@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > > > ...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Stuck Email #3
I'm running Outlook 2003 and I'm getting this error message when checking emails. Task '(Server Name) - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: +OK 641 octets follow.' I've been told by my ISP that it's a stuck email, a conflict between my email client and anti virus software. (Have just upgraded to Symantec SystemWorks 2004) If I log onto mailbox via web I can isolate the email to...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Timesheet problem #3
I use an Excel 2000 spreadsheet to log sub-contract work hours - and as the hours are then used to calculate charges I use separate hours and minutes columns (start hh, start mm; finish hh, finish mm). That seemed the easiest way to me. Everything is working just how I want it, but....I now need to introduce a night charge: A shift can start anytime day/night and finish anytime day/night. If, the shift includes ANY time worked between 1 am and 4 am I then need to (a) invoke an extra charge and (b) do some other checks in a different spreadsheet. How do I get Excel to test for this? Than...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Cannot select data series on 3-D surface chart
Hi, I want to change the Y-axis width, and the suggested method from "Help" is to select a data series and use an option from the appropriate Format menu. However, I cannot find a way of selecting a data series - placing the cursor on any other part of the chart identifies the correct object, but it doesn't work for the data series. (It always works for scatter plots and line charts!) This chart has 22 columns with 300 points in each. I have tried a simpler version, 2 columns with 10 points each, but still have the same problem. As an otherwise reasonable Excel user, I'm feel...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

Find 3 If(Iserrors instead of 1
I posted this a week ago, and did get a couple of responses, but they did not work. So I'm trying again, thinking that the wealth of knowlege here is such that, if at all possible, you all would be able to solve it. Here is my formula ( provided by this group a few months ago). =IF(ISERROR(FIND("(FLM)",MasterTab!O21)),"",MAX(A$1:A1)+1) it works great for (FLM), however, I now need it to also find (M)'s and (FL)'s Something like: =IF(ISERROR(FIND("(FLM)","(M)","(FL)",MasterTab!O21)),"",MAX(A$1:A1)+1) I...

CRM 3 eMail Problem
Hi I have a MS SBS 2003 R2 installation with SQL and CRM 3. I am having trouble while sending eMails from the CRM system. They get stuck in the exchange queue. They retry, but just do not go to external eMail addresses. They seem to come through to internal user accounts however. Exchange works fine when used by normal users. Any help greatly appreciated. Steward. I take it that you have your Virtual SMTP server on the CRM Server to forward emails to your exchange server rather than try direct delivery first. If this is the case you will need to add your CRM server to relay through ...

Default Meeting Times
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...