Day Highlighted in Calendar View

Is there a simple way to have the current day highlighted when in weekly and
monthly view?  When I open my calendar I'd like to be able to visually
acquire the present day.

Thanks,

Jim

0
uscscfa38 (1)

Audit Trail: Smart View is empty records
Hi, I have installed and setup audit trail in GP Dynamics 10.0. I have added two tables "Transaction Work" and "Tranaction Amount Work" and the records are going fine in the audit tables (in audit database); I have checked in the database. However, these records are not showing in the Smart View option of audit trail and the whole list showing empty records. Can any one help me out to resolve this issue. Regards, Hello Everyone, I am still stuck in this problem, I have checked all the permissions for viewing smart view for audit trail but the data...

Sorting in a custom view not functioning as expected
I just can't shake the feeling this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to get it or find an appropriate Google response. I have saved a custom view for my tasks. In it, I have a custom sort set up for my tasks. (A custom field text field "Grouping" ascending, then "Status" descending, then "Due Date" ascending, if you want to know.) My problem is, it's often convenient to look at things by category, so I (and my little users) click on the "Category" heading to get a quick view of things sorted that way. Then, I want to...

Editable list view
Does anybody know how to create an editable list view, with drop down lists also ? like the properties pane for a control in visual studio. Here are a few examples http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/propertylists/article.php/c1041/ http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/propertylists/article.php/c995/ http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/propertylists/article.php/c4177/ But there are quiet a few good property controls on the net (Code Guru, and Code Project) AliR "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F02...

Changing dd/mm/yy to the day of the week
Hi, Am looking for a macro or whatever which will change a set of dates into the corresponding week day. Ie: I have a column of dates in this format: 01/01/03 thru to 16/10/03. I want to write a quick macro which will then drop into an adjacent cell, the day of the week that each day is, so in column 'A' we have the dates (01/01/03) and in column 'B' we have the day that that date was ie Wednesday. any help would be great. cheers On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:13:51 -0700, Gerald wrote: > Hi, > > Am looking for a macro or whatever which will change a set > of ...

30, 60, 90 days late and due within 14 days
I am working on a spreadsheet that will calculate late suspenses. Basically I have 3 different types of late suspenses and am looking to calculate between 0 and 30 days late, 30 - 60 days late, 60 - 90 days late and over 90 days and each of these time frames for the three categories. Here is what my spread sheet looks like: Name ID TYPE SUSP DAYS OVER DUE UNIT WOOD 6470 N/A 18-Mar-05 (234) A SMITH 7453 UNIT 22-APR-05 (199) B JONES 9741 CO 1-Nov-05 (6) C ...

Advent calendar
I've made an advent (christmas) calendar in several years. Now a days I save it in .pdf-format, so friends of mine, who do not have PowerPoint, can use it. I've the main page and then hyberlinks to the certain day. It there any possibilities to make the PowerPoint-show (the calendar) to check, that you can't open a day, if it's not that day? For example, now it's not jet december and I'd try to open 9th day of december, it would open. I've PowerPoint2007, but I'd like to save it in .pdf-format. In article <oZxOm.43473$La7.22432@uutiset...

Calendar Items created in Outlook Web Access do not show up in Outlook 2003 sp2 in Cached Mode
I am having the strangest global problem (problem can be recreated with any user on any Windows XP sp2 machine with Outlook 2003 sp2) If a user creates a Calendar item in Outlook Web Access then the item never shows up in Outlook 2003 sp2 in cached mode on their desktop. If you change the Outlook client to online mode (uncheck cached mode) and restart outlook then the item shows up just fine. But switch back to Cached mode and the item is gone again. The other interesting thing about this problem is that if you happen to be in your calendar in Outlook 2003 and you then open OWA and cr...

send mail every days
Hello friends, Have a question about outlook 2007. I need to run a macro every days, this macro send a mail with information of a SQL. Have the macro created and run succesfull but how i can to do for run every days automatically ? is possible schedulle this macro ? Thanks in advnace and sorry by my english, Christian Wis. This might help you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?lang=en&mnu=2&smp=10&cmd=showitem -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: &...

Outlook calendar heading
Please can somebody tell me how to include the day of the week alongside the date in the Calendar day page heading ie. "Wednesday 19 November" instead of the default "19 November". Thanks ... Rob Change your Long Date Format in Control Panel | Regional and Language Options. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1069228721.350563@ananke.eclipse.net.uk, Rob wrote: > Please can somebody tell me how to include the day of the week...

How do I stop 1 day tasks splitting over 2 days?
I am using Project 2003 and it has got an annoying habit of splitting most tasks with a duration of 1 day into 7 hours of work on one day and 1 hour of work the following day when you look at them within the Resource Usage view. This is mucking up my Gantt chart as the tasks effectively look as if they are 2 day tasks (although the duration cell definitely says 1 day). Any idea what is causing the problem and how do I fix it? Things to note: - The project calendar and resource calendars are definitely showing 8 hour working days (8-12 then 1-5) so that isn’t causing the probl...

Calendar day not days
I am trying to figure a way in which I can add a specified number of calendar days to a date (ex: 9/21/2006 + 14 days = Calendar date). I thought it would be an easy thing to do, but when I try what is on MS help, I get the total days from 1 Jan 1900 and can't figure out how to convert it to the calendar day. Can anyone help out in figuring this formula out. Dan (Still going in circles) Dan, All dates are actually a count of the number of days since 1 Jan 1900 but are just formatted to look like dates. Try re-formating the number you get as a date. -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancie...

How can I view all contacts for all sub-accounts of accounts?
I have an account with more sub-accounts. Each sub-account has one ore more contacts. Normally I can see only contacts associated directly with that account, not with sub-accounts. When a select that parent accounts, I'd like to see all the contacts from all sub-accounts. It is possible ? That is the current v4.0 Out of Box functionality. The relationship is there, so building a SRS report is a good option for this. Or SDK... Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Paul P" wrote: > I have an ...

Viewing attachments in Outlook 2000
Is it possible to view attachments in line with Outlook 2000? I know in Outlook Express there is an option for this and the pics just show up right in the email. However I cannot find a way to do this in Outlook and have to right click and View attachment 1 at a time which is a pain. Any help appreciated. Ray Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Mes...

Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds Formula?
Hi Everyone, Could anyone PLEASE help me with a single cell formula that would take the difference between TWO cells containing Dates AND Times, and return the elapsed difference in the following format: "3 Years, 9 Months, 15 Days, 14 Hours, 8 Minutes, 16 Seconds" I've been trying all day to come up with it, but so far have only managed to do the date part! I would be extremely grateful for any help anyone can offer. Thank you. Hi Darrell, As long as you have date & time in each cell as entered by Excel you simply subtract the earlier timestamp from the later ti...

Help with Web view of Folders.....
Hi: I'd like to allow others to view one of my mail folders. I know how to share the folder. The problem is if I allow other to share/view the folder, when they look at an email it may (depending on their settings) show up as read in my folder. I use read/unread as a way of keeping track of things that I have to act on so I don't want others to change the read status. I was thinking that if I allowed 'read only' access to a folder, emails wouldn't show up as read but that doesn't appear to work (unless I"m doing something wrong). I'm wondering if l...

Calculating Time over days
I am trying to calculate hours since I last worked in a daily log. Th issue I have is if there is a day off in between, I need it to go t the previous day totaling the Hours Off. (File Attached) Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Ti Attachment filename: time calculation.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=61019 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Check out the NETWORKDAYS function in Help. On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:15:12 -0500, TimSmi <<TimSmi.18ztja@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I am trying to ...

::: How To Display An All Day Event Into A Work Week or 5 Days Calendar :::
Hi, I am working with Outlook 2003. My calendar is setup to show the work week (5 days - Monday to Friday). This is my preference. When I enter an appointment of "x" hours I can see it on the related column (example: Tuesday from 10:00AM to 11:00AM). No problem, perfect. But when I enter an appointment using the tick box "All day Event" (for one or several days) it doesn't show into the column. It shows only on the top of the day columns. Would you know if there is a way to make it appear into the day column to clearly show that I am busy? In advance many thanks fo...

1.5% on your investment every day 365 day`s a year!
For a short information, click: www.sap36@freeautobot.com ...

Exchange/Outlook/Calendaring question
Hey everyone, We are a running Win2k3 domain with Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have a user that is a delegate on her boss's calendar. As a result she get a copy of any meeting requests that comes to him. However, there are two issues that we would like to fine a solution for: 1. If her boss accepts the meeting request she does NOT get notified that he accepted it. Is there a way she can be notified if he accepts or declines the meeting. (She does get a copy of the meeting request, just not her boss's "Accept" or "Decline"). 2. If her BOSS puts an...

Show actual days
I have two tables : CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT]( [ClientKey] [int] NOT NULL, [PgmKey] [int] NULL, [Date_Admit_Program] [datetime] NULL, [Date_Discharged_Program] [datetime] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_SYS_FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED CREATE TABLE [dbo].[DateLookup]( [DateKey] [int] NOT NULL, [DateFull] [datetime] NULL, [CharacterDate] [varchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [FullYear] [char](4) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [QuarterNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekDayName] [varchar](10)...

Calendar view #9
Could anyone help please I am using Outlook 2003 and when I go into the Calendar it has changed from the normal one day view with cells to lines of text with Subject, Location, Start, End etc. The only way I can get it back is to click the Calendar in Archive on the left hand side, and then deselect that and click Calendar and then it goes back to normal. I have looked all through the help files and cannot find the answer. This has only happened since I did a search and I just cannot find how to stop this happening. Would be grateful for some help please. Margaret Have you tried...

Top Sales days top z report days report
Does anyone know how to find my top sales dates/ days with highest sales /highest z reports ? Does any one know how to find those in RMS? Is there a custom report for this ? Thanks Robert Robert: Do you want to look at your past journals/Z reports and print a new report in descending order by sales showing dates? Over what period of time: last month, quarter, year...? Aloha, Miles miles@pacificcomp.biz Pacific Computer Systems Miles Baidack Supporting Business Since 1985 Phone: (808)395-8156 or (808)277-8156 "Robert" wrote: > Does anyone know how to find my top sale...

Julian Dates / Calendars
I would like to set up some sort of formula or macro so when I enter a julian date of 001-366 it automatically changes it to a regular calendar year format - Say I enter "066" - the cell will actually show as 3/6/04 - Anyone familiar with this?? On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:14:01 -0700, "Corinne" <Corinne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to set up some sort of formula or macro so when I enter a julian date of 001-366 it automatically changes it to a regular calendar year format - Say I enter "066" - the cell will actually show as 3/6/04 - Anyone...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

Restoring custom views
I have created a custom view for a folder based on a custom form and published it for others in our organization to use and it works fine. However, if a user re-sorts one of the columns and then tries to restore the custom view by re-applying it, it maintains the sort by the last re-sort the user made. Is there a way to restore the custom view without logging off of Outlook/Exchange? I would like the users to still be able to re-sort the folder by any column they like so I'd rather not lock the view, even if that were possible. Thanks in advance ...