DATE sort bar has disappeared from SENT box

I've inexplicably lost my DATE sort bar in my SENT box.
Outlook 2002, XP Pro.

I've dug here and scratched there, but cannot uncover an
answer as to why it's missing and how to get it back.
Hit the OfficeUpdate.com website to engage in Office XP
SP 1 and/or 2...I'm current, but alas, still no DATE sort
bar in the SENT folder.

One little bar--so valuable--so easily mis-placed!

Thanks for any advice--

Timmo in AK
0
timmotron (1)

Try right-clicking in the gray title bar, then select to
customize your current view. Click on the "Fields" button
to see the list of available fields, then add Sent to the
list.

0
anonymous (74722)

filter by date and action

How to deal with task bar
I am using XP SP3, I am trying to look at a series of .mov files in a folder, one file at a time. When I double click on one of the .mov files, it quite naturally executes Quicktime V7.0 to 'play' the .mov, since that is the default for .mov files. What I don't like is that Quicktime always opens to play the .mov with its 'play' button (and its other controls too) hidden behind the task bar at the bottom of the screen. I can manually shrink Quicktime's window so as to expose the play button, but how can I make Quicktime come up automatically on top of the ta...

Restrict Data Entry in Combo Box
Is there any way to prevent a user from typing into a Combo Box and onl selecting items by selecting them from the drop down menu? I'm tryin to reduce data entry errors from the user. Thanks a lot, Ripa -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi If your list is "fixed" could you not just create a list in a worksheet and use Data > Validation > Allow > List (Select your list range). It produces a drop-down list similar to your combo-box and the user can't change any entries. >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way to prevent a user from ...

LF displays as square box in cell
I have some cells with text where the LF (line feed) displays as a square box. Searching the web for this scenario suggests that turning on Word Wrap should eliminate this display but it does not in my case. Also, not all LFs in the cell display as a square box and one of my co- workers does not see the behaviour when he opens the file on his PC (another co-worker does see the problem). The text has been downloaded from a SQL query and I'm using Excel 2007/ WinXP. Any suggestions on how to clean up the view of the cells with this text? On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:20:38 -0800 (PST), John <...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

Sorting database object (favorites) group
Hi. Does anyone know if it is possible to sort the favorites groups? B.T.W. I am not referring to the IE favorites as many people in this newsgroup do, I am actually referring to left hand side box (favorites, etc.) in Ms. Access. Is it possible? -- ���`�.(*�.�(`�.� �.��)�.�*).��`�� �.............. CHARLIE ..............� ���`�.(�.��(�.�* *�.�)`�.�).��`�� ...

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

Getting "Accounts" on menu bar
My girlfriend has an "Accounts" button on her menu tool bar (not sure which one, advanced, standard???) which allows her to select which account she's sending an e- mail "from". I can't find a way to find that item to put on the menu bar. Please help. This is available in Outlook 2002 and later. What version are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching googl...

Status Bar
I am trying to fix a db created by someone else. Somehow, I'm hoping you can explain, they disabled the status bar. I check the Options and it is still checked??? What other means could be used to disable it? How can I make it visible again. QB QB, Two places... Start-Up Properties and Tools - Options... one of those is unchecked. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "QB" <QB@discussions.micros...

cannot add modal dialog box to VBA
Hello: I'm trying the add to VBA the dialog box that pops up when an end user clicks the Delete button in the Payables Transaction Entry window in GP 9.0. I am trying to do so by clicking the Ctrl+F11 keys. This is the standard way of adding a modal box to VBA. But, when I next click Shift+F11 to add the Delete button, nothing happens. In other words, GP is adding neither the dialog box nor the Delete button to VBA. I have done this successfully before in prior versions of GP. But, I cannot get this to be successful here. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! childofthe1980s &quo...

if statement with dates #2

Vary bar colors by bar
I would like to vary the colors on a bar chart by bar. The chart plots 7 points agains a standard. The standard has the value of 100. The points change based on information received weekly. This will cause the bars to, sometimes, be above the standard and, sometimes, below the standard. How can I force the bars to change colors with every update so that when the bar goes over the chart it will be green but when it falls below the chart it will be red? Tim Hi, Have a look at Jon's example of conditional charting. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy ...

Counting Dates?

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

IMAP, "sent to" information missing
Dear All, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 to check my emails on an IMAP account. But in the folder "sent items" - the field "to" is empty and doesn't show any information (email, name, etc.) to whom I sent my emails. Does anybody know how to fix that problem? Best Chris Hi, I was reading your post and just wanted to add that I am having the same problem. I don't see anyone suggesting a solution. Have you figured out what the problem is? Thanks, apar "christopher.kummer@gmail.com" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am using Microsoft Outlook ...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

bottom bar
Every word document at the bottom has a bar with info regarding the page number, the line and column the cursor is in every moment and other features such as MAC,OVR indicators and other. That bar just vanished. How am i going to reinstate it? How do we call that bar? It's called the "status bar". If you have Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools > Options > View and check the option for "Status bar". If you have Word 2007, there's no similar option because the status bar should always be visible. If it's missing, see http://www.word.mvps...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...