date sent - year 2893

Help...a lot of emails are coming in with a sent: date of
Friday, July 10, 2893 3:44 PM

It happens about 10-20% of the time..I have no idea what's
causing this or how to fix it.

This is Outlook XP on WinXP Pro.

Thanks.

-Ken
0
goodnooze (2)

Are those items coming from the same person or from the same mail server?

"Ken" <goodnooze@aol.com> wrote in message
> Help...a lot of emails are coming in with a sent: date of
> Friday, July 10, 2893 3:44 PM
>
> It happens about 10-20% of the time..I have no idea what's
> causing this or how to fix it.
>
> This is Outlook XP on WinXP Pro.

0
vince8328 (2732)
8/21/2003 10:40:59 AM
No they are coming from many differnet mail
servers....paypal.com, godaddy.com, liquidation.com...and
more

Furthrmore...It's actually happening more than half the
time...maybe 75%...not the 10-20% I mentioned before.

Any thoughts?

-Ken

0
goodnooze (2)

filter by date and action

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

IMAP, "sent to" information missing
Dear All, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 to check my emails on an IMAP account. But in the folder "sent items" - the field "to" is empty and doesn't show any information (email, name, etc.) to whom I sent my emails. Does anybody know how to fix that problem? Best Chris Hi, I was reading your post and just wanted to add that I am having the same problem. I don't see anyone suggesting a solution. Have you figured out what the problem is? Thanks, apar "christopher.kummer@gmail.com" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am using Microsoft Outlook ...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Time and date problem
Hello I have spreadsheet cell (B1) that contains a date and time: 05/11/2003 13:45:50 I have another series of cells (A1 to A100) that contain an increment of 30 seconds: 30.00 I would like to add the seconds to the date and time putting the result in column C, I have tried to do: =B1+(A1/100000) but the answer is wrong by 4 seconds and then gets worse the further down the column I go. Can somebody show me how to add the seconds to the date please. Thanks Tom Tom, Right method, wrong divider! 86,400 secs in a day.. change your 100000 to 86400 and you're there. Nikos Y. (nyannaco ...

Date subtraction -How to not show negative when 2nd date not entered
Hi, I have a section of a worksheet that just needs to show working days between two dates. For example, an order was entered on 9/2/07 and complete on 9/15/07 The formula =NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9) works perfectly except that until the "completed date" ise filled in, a negative number appears. Is there a way to have that remain blank until both dates have been entered? Thanks! Hi Edward, change your formula as =IF(A9="","",NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9)) -- Pranav Vaidya VBA Developer PN, MH-India If you think my answer is useful, please rate this post as an ANSWER...

PivotTable question
Thanks Debra, For some reason when on that Date field button in the Pivot table & choose the Group & Show Detail > Group I get a "Cannot group that selection" pop up message. I'll give the other tips a shot, I'm sure those will work. thanks again -- -= cj = ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -= cj =-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1467 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26305 If the date column contains text, or blank cells, you'll see th...

Incorrect date in creation date field
I am having an issue when creating a template I am trying to use the date field called creation date but when it is inerted into the document it shows an incorrect date? For example the file was created and saved on May 26, 2006 but the creation date field show November 26, 2002. Has anyone else seen this problem? ...

Last Balanced Date
Does anyone know a quick way to get a list of accounts and the last date they were balanced? I'm finding myself having to select each account and manually check to see if it is up to date. I would think there would be a report of some kind that would display this somewhere, but I can't seem to find one. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...Skip Skip, I've been thinking of the same exact question ever since I made the upgrade from Money 2004 to 2005. The ability to see the last balanced date across all accounts did exist in the 2004 version, and it was very useful. It...

Convert Text Entry to Date Format
Hello We were sent a large spreadsheet with hundreds of dates entered as text in this format: 04151985. Each entry has the green triangle in the upper left corner of the cells designating the data as text. We need to change the format to 04/15/1985. I have tried DateValue with no luck. I get a "#value" error I have also tried converting the text to a number first and then formating as a date using "format/cells" but I only get a string of pound signs ####. Please help. Thanks Art Sorry, I just read some of the archived postings and figured out the solution. ...

How can I differentiate sent from received email in same folder?
For years I have been keeping two folders for each project's email that I work on. One is for incoming email and the other is for outgoing email. I am considering combining those 2 folders into 1. My only hang-up is being able to easily see email I've sent vs email I've received. I'd love for email that has gone through my outbox to have it's subject and sent line be changed to a different color and retain that color so that when I move it to the project folder all my green emails would be sent items and black items would be received items...but I can't get it to wo...

ERROR check if a date set entered violates a previous date set
I am devloping an excel program that has a list of date sets, not necessarily in sequencial order. What I want is an ERROR CHECK if a date set violates any date set previously entered. What I was looking for was that a discharge could not be typed in as follows: 1/10/04 to 4/20/04 2/10/04 to 3/20/04 The second date falls within the first and should be invalid setting off a message or an alert of an invalid entry. I am interested in making it idiot proof so that one could not enter dates within or covering dates already entered. This one really throws me, Please help. The answer to your quest...

sequential date
Is it possible to have in sequence a date value I require four dates the same before sequencing the next date, so 01/01/11 01/01/11 01/01/11 01/01/11 02/01/11 02/01/11 02/01/11 02/01/11 03/01/11 03/01/11 03/01/11 03/01/11 etc etc Cheers In A1 : initial date In A2 : =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)<4,A1,A1+1) copy down as needed. Daniel > Is it possible to have in sequence a date value > > I require four dates the same before sequencing the next date, so > > 01/01/11 > 01/01/11 > 01/01/11 > 01/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 03/01/1...

Date Intervals from dates
Hi, I've created a query that lists the dates between a start date and an end date. From the list of dates, i need to find the intervals between the dates and then find the average of that. How do I get the intervals in a column in the query. thanks heaps See: Subquery basics: Get the value in another record at: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html#AnotherRecord The example is for the previous meter reading so you can subtract from the current value, but it works the same for dates. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http:/...