Datas from old Outlook to new Outlook

Can anybody tell me how I can copy datas - time schedules of callender,
to do notices - from an existing outlook to a new installed outlook on
another computer so that I can work there with that informations.
Thanks in advance.
Karl-Heinz

Copy the Outlook Data File and open it in the new installation.
The file you need to copy is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where
all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored.

Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Karl-Heinz F�llmer" <khfoellmer@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Can anybody tell me how I can copy datas - time schedules of callender, to
> do notices - from an existing outlook to a new installed outlook on
> another computer so that I can work there with that informations.
> Thanks in advance.
> Karl-Heinz

0
russval (3097)

horizontal data to vertical data

Outlook continues to run in the background after exiting program
Hello all, I am having a problem with Outlook XP on my home computer. I am running Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1 and all security and critical updates installed on this machine. Recently, I have noticed that Outlook continues to check for e-mail or bring up event alerts even after I have exited the program using the Exit option in the File menu. When I bring up the Task Manager and check the running processes, I find OUTLOOK.EXE still running in the background. I then force the program to quit to stop Outlook from checking for new e-mails or bringing up event alert...

save password setting not retained in outlook
has anybody worked through article 290684 that addresses this problem? I have found difficulties and inconsistencies with it. the advice seems to be for Outlook 2002 not 2003. The resolution for windows XP seeks file 'regedit32' which can't be found One of my user sub-keys can't be deleted due to an 'error'. The problem of a password not being saved is preventing me from using Outlook and yet the advice doesn't seem to resolve the problem. Has anyone any more specific advice and solutions from their experience? Barry wrote: > has anybody worked through a...

export public folder data?

storing read only data

How to organize data?

Selecting specific data #2
Hi everyone I have another little problem. I have got a list of 20 items on sheet1, Cells A1 - A20 (numbered 1 - 20) and Cells B1 - B20 are items relating to that number, ie, number 1 = Concrete, number 2 = walls, and so on. Now on sheet 2 I have a table, again cell range A1:B20. I would like to know a formula so that when I enter a number in to column A, the corresponding item to that number appears in column B. ie, if I enter number 8 in Cell A1 on sheet 2, then I would like Floor to appear in Cell B1. Does this make sense? -- Thanks in advance for your help Lee Hi Lee Data range i...

RE Outlook 2002 Archive
Hi When I archive certain mail from Outlook 2002. How can I see what is in the archive file later. Mark <markvw@jmbs.co.za> wrote: > Hi > > When I archive certain mail from Outlook 2002. How can I > see what is in the archive file later. Just open the Archive PST. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

Last Column With Data
How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has data? Dim myRow as long dim LastCol as long myrow = 1243 with worksheets("SomeSheetnamehere") lastcol = .cells(myrow,.columns.count).end(xltoleft).column end with msgbox LastCol This will break if you've used the last column in that row -- or if you haven't used any cells in that row. Is that a problem? Bishop wrote: > > How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has > data? -- Dave Peterson This gives a interger...

What was your data migration experience for MS CRM 3.0?
Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or stored proceedures? What happened and how did you do it? Andy It's a bit unwieldy, but if you follow the documentation closely and do thorough tests it is a helpful tool. You should be prepared to do some extensive data cleansing and search the newsgroups when you hit a roadblock. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andy" wrote: > Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or > stored proceedures? > > What happened and how did you do it? >...

changing from outlook express to outlook 2003
I am trying to change my default email program to outlook 2003. Imported addresses and mail without difficulty. I can not send or receive email now however. I get an error message that says something like "an object could not be found" error 0x8004010F. Any idea what the problem is? ...

data file: how to start its application

Problem downloading old messages left on server
I have been having an intermittent problem where entourage downloads all the messages left on my Internet service provider's server, even though they have already been downloaded. I have a pop account. It only happens once every month or so. The service is a small private company called Hawaii Broadband. It is only happening with the Hawaii Broadband account. (I have two other email accounts). But the folks at Hawaii Broadband have no idea why this might happen and have no suggestions. I am using Entourage 2004, but my partner is using Entourage 2008 and he is having the same ...

Outlook not opening word attachments
I am having trouble trying to get into my emails through both Outlook 2003 and on msn messenger? Basically, it tells me the attachments are not available to open! even though they open on other machines when forwarded etc!! The files are normally either word .doc or .jpg's Any HELP would be appreciated Paul add yourself to the admin group to the pc >-----Original Message----- >I am having trouble trying to get into my emails through >both Outlook 2003 and on msn messenger? > >Basically, it tells me the attachments are not available >to open! even though they op...

merging data
I have a master file and 4 workbooks where individuals enter info daily. I need to update the master file workbook at the end of the day with the info from the 4 individual notebooks. How would I merge this data? I tried the "shared workbooks" process but it wouldn't let me do it. Please Help! Since your question is very "general", here's a "general" suggestion: Explore the use of links. Have all WBs open. Right click in a pertinent data cell of one of the 4 WBs, and choose "Copy". Navigate to the appropriate cell in the "Master&quo...

Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007
I've looked through this forum pretty extensively and can't seem to find a clear answer to this. Probably because I'm having senior moments :-). A friend just got a new laptop running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with Office 2007 Basic installed. His current laptop is running Windows XP Media Center with Office 2003. I have just setup his Outlook 2007 profile. Can I take his .pst from the Outlook 2003, copy it to a flash drive then replace the Outlook 2007 .pst created when I set up the profile with it? Will that carry across all his custom folders, contacts, calendar, etc.? The...

Lost Outlook Express Inbox Messages (newbie)
After crash of system all inbox messages in Outlook Express vanished. Dell 8200XP Home SP1 I had my TV tuner card on, was also on the Internet at the Yahoo web site and just the main screen for Outlook Express open. Suddenly, the screen went dark. Then right away a black screen with white writing came up (it looked like the initial screen I see when I turn on this PC) It said Bios Error. That went away quickly and I just saw a white pulsating cursor on the screen. Then I heard the audio from the TV card (I was able to shut off the TV transmission with a remote.) . Then up came...

Vertical Data Extraction
Hi, I need to create a chart that is based on changing values. The Values are all stored vertically in a Worksheet called Percentage. The chart sheet contains a selection box where the user can select a specific search and a date and the selected conditions should be searched for and the chart should display results. Basically, when the user selects X in the first list box and Y in the second one, the code should search the Percentage worksheet for all instances of value=x and y and output. column Row Feature1 Feature2 Feature3 2000 0.5 8.3 10 2000 ...

Pie Chart from data
Hi, I am trying to create a pie chart from the below data just to show the percentages of what work orders are maj, med and min. How do I set this up!! Thanks in Advance!!! how can i create a pie char By following the directions within the Chart Wizard. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <9265C290-B0B6-4CAD-B909-5EDFCE7DC415@microsoft.com>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > how can i create a pie chart > > ...

import messages from outlook express to outlook 2003
Our computer had to go off and be repaired, so before it went I saved all of the email messages and the address book from Outlook Express to a USB and they are there in the form of DBX files. When we got the computer back, all of the programs had been wiped and we now have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. I need to access these files and addresses, but find myself unable to do so - I am unable to import them into Outlook 2003. I have gone through some of the posts in some of the discussion groups and tried to follow what was advised, but have not been successful. Any suggestions on how ...

outlook #161
Please show me how can i cop outlook information i save make copy to CD Thanks On 25 Apr 2004 14:22, "Nick" <nick@2bcool.com> wrote: >Please show me how can i cop outlook information i save make copy to CD >Thanks Well, without any further information the best I can advise you is to copy (don't move) your .PST file to a CD. Keep in mind that when you want to use it from the CD later you'll have to copy it from the CD back to a hard drive and turn off the read-only property. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Compu...