Customize Outlook Today Not Working

in OL 2000 Customize Outlook Today button does not respond
on certin workstation, any ideas?

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820575 might be helpful.

<David.Malandra@siemens.com> wrote in message
> in OL 2000 Customize Outlook Today button does not respond
> on certin workstation, any ideas?

0
neo_ (2)
12/12/2003 6:43:30 PM
In article <016b01c3c0dd$a1a6e280$a301280a@phx.gbl>,
David.Malandra@siemens.com says...
|in OL 2000 Customize Outlook Today button does not respond
|on certin workstation, any ideas?

www.google.com - you'll get about 19,000 hits.
0
me9 (928)
12/12/2003 6:53:54 PM
If you have WXP:
OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update
813489 for Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575

0
anonymous (74717)

restore from backup wants password- doesn't work
I Have a Microsoft Money backup file (.mbf)which I saved on a disc while I wiped my hard drive. After I reinstalled Microsoft Money 2003 I tried to restore from backup file, and it asked for a password. My remembered password did not work, and neither did any of my other passwords. I had accomplished this before after setting my computer back to the factory condition about 2 years ago, and I don't remember it asking for a password then; in any case I had no problems with it then. It may have been Money 2006 that created this backup file - I think I'd upgraded from 2003 at some p...

Domain Group policy does not work on W7 64 bits
Hi! I have defined logon message via domain group policy (win2008 level domain.) Now i do not need that message any more so I defined that policy as "Not defined". It workéd fine with W7 32 bits( no logon message any more) but not with W7 64 bits. What could be the problem with 64 bit version of W7 and group policy and how to solve it? I am not going to raise domain level as 2008r2 soon. Best Regards, Esa Haajanen Hello Esa, Are the 64bit machines in the same OU, which setting does it show with rsop.msc? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer:...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

outlook 2007 #56
eWhen creating new mail or forwarding email, the text in the body of the email shrinks to tiny pin points that are unreadable. This is a trail version, and I am not inclined to buy the full version if this problem persists. -- Glenn A Check your Zoom factor or in the body of the email, try Control + your mouse wheel. "Glenn A" <GlennA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70BB6553-068B-4239-BA9D-F857F2042D50@microsoft.com... > eWhen creating new mail or forwarding email, the text in the body of the > email shrinks to tiny pin points that are unreadable....

Custom toolbar and macros

permissions for outlook
I am making a new role. It has the 'sync to outlook' and 'crm address book' privilege but when a user tries to edit or deactivate their local data group or even change some crm address book settings they get a permission denied notification and an error like the following is logged on the server. Does anyone know what I have to add to the role? Process information: Process ID: 8116 Process name: w3wp.exe Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Exception information: Exception type: TargetInvocationException Exception message: Exception has b...

Outlook installed on a new computer
I need support help for installation of Outlook 2002 on a new computer. After installation with CD Outlook will not open and I can't get to the activation desk. Have you set up your mail account under Control Panel->Mail Icon? When you say it will not open, what happens when you try? Do you get any error messages? Can you post the exact error messages? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and f...

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook #3
I get the message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook". I've reinstalled Office 2000 and still get the same message. Any ideas? 1) try running scanpst.exe on your Personal Folder 2) try renaming outcmd.dat to .old and restart Outlook. All the Toolbars will reset then. This is quite a common problem with Outlook . The default location for this file is: C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook 3) try recreating the profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles 4) try running Outlook with the /safe switch from your St...

CRM in outlook
the CRM folder(s) are missing from within the outlook menu. But we are able to view the crm system by typing the url in a browser window. the error warning indicates that that CRM functionality fails to download, and that a restart will help. after restarting a few times it is still not working this is the case on many machienes. ...

toolbar customization

How do I display pictures in Outlook?
I just switched over to using Outlook from Outlook Express. I am having trouble with photos attached to e-mails I receive. With Outlook Express, attached pictures showed up right in the body of the e-mail. I did not have to click on individual files to view them. However, since switching to Outlook, I can't seem to find this setting. What I get with Outlook is the message with icons or listing for the individual picture files. Then to view them I would have to double click on each file individually. This is very time consuming and tedious is there is are more than a few pict...

Outlook freezes immediately
Does anyone know how to fix this: Outlook stops responding immediately after opening. I was able to download my messages (I have dial-up), but then cannot read them. This just started happening over the last 4 days and seems to be getting worse (I used to be able to look at one before it stopped responding). About 10 days ago my laptop mouse pad stopped responding when I was in Outlook. I bought an external mouse and that ended that problem. I'm wondering if they're connected. Thanks. Mary-Ellen Hi: I have the same problem. I've tried a number of fixes that haven't ...

Outlook connectivity
Hi I have a laptop installation of the Outlook client which locks up whenever you try to use any of the crm functionallity such as track in crm. It will not display any of the crm pages either. There is no error message or time out it just sits there and does nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and this fixed it for a short preiod but a day later and I have the same problem. It is working fine on another machine though with the same installation so I am of the opinion there must be something wrong with a local settings but can not find anything as yet. Any suggections ? Brian...

Keep loosing my Default email in MS Outlook 2003?
I have 4 different emails setup with our family computer. and one of them is the default email address that is used when composing new email. For some reason lately, my hotmail has become the default email. So I changed it back to how it was. Next day it's back to hotmail email account as the default email, for new emails. Is that the work of a virus or something? thanks. It is probably the work of one of the other users on the family computer. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How...

Customize Does not WOrk

tab character not work
Hi all, I want to insert tab space in a cell so I tried: ="Hello ," & CHAR(9) & "world", but it will still get "Hello,world" instead of "Hello,___world" (___ is the tab space). In vba, I tried using vbTab, but it is still not working. Do anyone know how to insert a tab in either cell or vba? I am using Excel 2007. Any help would be appreciated. Tab characters don't work like they do in MSWord. (You should be seeing a little square where that tab character is, though.) Maybe you can either use spaces--or create a table in MSW...

Outlook 2000 email
Greetings, I would very much appreciate it if someone can help me with this error. When I try to send a msg from Yahoo I get the following error: Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com>: 80.227.98.91 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com> Relaying denied Giving up on 80.227.98.91. We just swiched our DNS from New Zeland to AE. Thanks 80.227.98.91 is "dead" at the moment. Contact the ISP who owns this IP-range to get more info on the server. -- Roady...

Outlook with Exchange
Is there a setting on Outlook 2002 that allows email messages under exchange to be left on the server as in Outlook 2000? If not, any ideas?? Thx. That's the default as long as you're not using a Personal Folders file as your delivery location. If you are, there's really no way you can accomplish this. Use the Exchange Mailbox as the delivery location and everything will reside on the server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Glenn Schulke" <glenn@orban.com> wrote in message news:056701c34be3$3ebd5240$a101280a@phx...

restrictions in effect on this computer outlook 2007 running vista
I try to open a hyperlink in outlook 2007 and I get a message "restrictions in effect on this computer". I'm running vista ultimate. "Travelling Taff" <Travelling Taff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C86E89C1-14FB-492B-B0F2-9A3E8F95392B@microsoft.com... >I try to open a hyperlink in outlook 2007 and I get a message "restrictions > in effect on this computer". I'm running vista ultimate. A five second Google search of this newsgroup would have found this: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Brian Tillman...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Mails are not downloading to outlook from exchange server
Hi I have configured outlook2003 to my exchange server. Im getting login screen, It is keep on trying to download the mails from my server and finally it gives the error, Exchange server unavailable My Exchange server also 2003 version. The client side I'm using windowsXP is the OS and office 2003. Mails are Not downloading. But I installed windows 2000 and office2003 ..the same id was working fine also I installed windows Xp and officeXp .the same id was working fine.. But Mails are not downloading only If I install windows Xp and office 2003. I have tried cached mode and...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Outlook 2002 Problem #5
When I paste text to the body of a email message using Outlook 2002, Windows XP laptop, I get: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. Error Signature: AppName:outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.4024.0 ModName: mshtml.dll ModVer: 6.0.2800.1141 ...