Custom Forms #4

Hey all,

Does anyone happen to have a link to find out how to make your own
custom forms?  When I go into form design I cannot modify the base form
at all - I am looking to create items with only a couple items on them.
 Every seach leads me to links for books to buy to program in outlook,
and that's about it...

Thanks in advance,
GM

http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

Word Form Send To function dropping activeX controls
Hey all...new to the forum but i have a question i hope can be answere here. I work in a large Telecom/IP/Voice network managment center and we hav recently implemented a "network report" that needs to be completed b each shift telling the next shift what the overall health of th network, and alerting the next crew to any potential issues. Problem is this. I have 3 checkboxes at the top of the form t indicate what shift the form is for. We edit the form in Word and the file>send to mail recipient, and the text shows up but the check boxe are gone. If i send as attachment the...

toolbar customization

Notification #4
How do I keep Outlook from putting an envelope in my lower toolbar when mail comes in? It is just a distraction. Thanks. Tools > Options > Email Options... > Advanced Email Options > Uncheck the Desktop Alert option. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "HP" <deepsouthphoto@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:yAjUf.111$kp3.47@fe04.lga... > How do I keep Outlook from putting an envelope in my lower toolbar when > mail > comes in? > It is just a distraction. > Thanks. > > Thanks for the reply Russ. I went through the instructions but there is n...

modal options. my form open behind the form.
Hi. In the switchboad I have two buttons to open my FormA. From Form A can open FormB. Those two buttons in switchboard. has different methods to open FormA. Button1 opens the form in Add mode. Button2 opens the form in Edit mode with data. In the FormA I can insert records in a table. After I insert a record on FormA I press button that in there, called Button3. When I press Button3 from FormA I open FormB. My problem is that when I open FormA in Add mode the FormB opens behind FormA but if I open FormA in Edit mode the FormB opens in Front/ onTop of FormA. What can I do to make F...

Access 2007 FORM Copy
How do you copy a FORM from one table to another table (identically structured) in the same ACCESS 2007 database? The copies I'm making now stay associated with the original database and I don't see how to make them relate to the second table. Thanks. Dennis, You seem to mix up the things a little. Do you make a copy of a form in the same database and want it to be connected to table two? In that case change the recordsource of the form in designview and set it to the second table. If you have to do this in another database the technique is basicly the same... -- Maurice Aus...

combo box on unbound form
Hi, I have an unbound form, frmClients, interacting with class Clients. On the form I have a combo box, cboNationality, based on tblNationalities but I can't make it work. Do I need to also create a class for nationalities and then create a parent child relationship with class Client? I am new to classes, this is my first attempt, and so far I have really followed a recipe from a book. Unfortunately the book doesn't explain what happens in this case. Thanks in advance, George Sounds like you need a TABLE of clients (and a bound form) why are you using a class? "George&quo...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Workflow email slow to send
When a workflow is ran and completed, the related email takes upwards of an hour to be delivered. When sending an email to a user from the contact page the email is delivered within a few minutes. Are there any known settings I should check to speed up the email process, perhaps an email polling timer somewhere? thank you in advance How is the mail being sent - are you using the email router to send mail created by workflows? Dave Ireland "tim-tw" <timtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B6052CB-7A7F-41EC-93FC-DD4458D5CD61@microsoft.com... > When a w...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

MSCRM 4.0 Account automatic number
Hello, I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you have any idea to do this. Thanks a lot for your answer. FB Frédéric BAILLON wrote: > Hello, > > I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you > have any idea to do this. > > Thanks a lot for your answer. > > FB Hi Frédéric, There are many possibilities: You can make a plugin that reads and increments value in a config file, or work with a plugin that inserts and reads SQL table with identity column (auto incremental column) Ta...

Customer Report

DoCmd.TransferDatabase import "FORMS"
I am trying to import new forms into a database using the following vb code. Of course it doesn't work. Any help here would really be appreicated; DoCmd.TransferDatabase acImport, "Microsoft Access", "C:\Folder\DBname.mdb", acForm, "FrmName, frmName" Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200710/1 "FrmName, frmName" should be FrmName, frmName Pieter "CWH via AccessMonster.com" <u31211@uwe> wrote in message news:7a119afee29c8@uwe... >I am trying to import ne...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

Close two forms at once?
I have two forms that open up in succession and stay visible together as part of my invoice creation process. When we have finished editing the second form, I want to have a single Close button that will close both forms with one click. Assuming that we're talking about Form1 and Form2, how would I code this, please? Many thanks CW Private Sub CloseTwoForms_Click() DoCmd.Close acForm, "Form1" DoCmd.Close acForm, "Form2" End Sub -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003 Message posted via AccessMonster....

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

Emailing with outlook from Access 2000 Form
I have a list of contacts that comes up in a form, I'd like to be able to click on a button that would enter the email addresses of those contacts into the outlook "TO:" box so that a generic email can be sent to all of these contacts. Thanks for your help. Brendan -- Disclaimer: Any comments made are personal and do not reflect the thoughts or policies of this company. ...