CRM Mobile add-on (3rd attempt posting apologies any duplicates)

Has anyone taken a look at the Mobile CRM addon that came out this month?

Appreciating the fact that in my test install I DIDNT install to the default
web site - which as far as I can recall may well be recommended by the
training manuals - found that the Mobile CRM installation is a complete PITA
if your webserver is using host headers etc? Anyway I had to set it to using
Ports instead.

It looks more complicated than installing MSCRM itself to me. I don't have
much idea about SSL, but followed the instructions.

Anyway my problem is that having run the selfssl and now trying to connect
to mobile customization to Verify the installation , it just says "an error
has occured". Even with DEVERRORS=on.

Tone

Linked Table Add In
Greetings, I am maintaining anumber of Access 97 databases (Ueah, I know -Upgrade. Will happen soon) All DBs are Front End Pointing to back ends. There is one major backend and several others. Typically, when I am working on a FE, the first thing I do is point it to a "not live" copy of the main backend. That way I can play. I do this many times a week. The real BE is on the network. The Dummy BE is on my computer. Have there been any cases of the Link Table manager NOT making a change event though it said it has? I always check the AFTER of this operation and make su...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Intercompany Posting
Does anyone know if you can have Intercompany transactions post through to the General Ledger on the destination company? Thanks, Jav, This is not currently possible in GP. I think it's a great product suggestion - here is the link for GP product suggestions: http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/wizard.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&lang=en&cr=US&type=suggestion -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "jav" <jav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E782E9F-209F-456B-A0...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

How do I add my Peoplepc email to Outlook email accounts?
I am new to Outlook- (Using Outlook 2003)I am trying to set up the accounts, I can't access my Peoplepc email from outlook, I can't send email from any account- it stays in the "outbox" I tried to reconfigure the Peoplepc account and still no luck. I walked thru the "set up new email account" and still no luck. Can anyone help? Seamore@peoplepc.com "Seamore" <Seamore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5AD445A-E9B8-4318-8E5E-40CE6D7E59AE@microsoft.com... > I am new to Outlook- (Using Outlook 2003)I am trying to set up the &...

CRM and MapPoint

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

Removing duplicate files
Hi Is there a good utility to detect duplicate files based on content and then to remove them? Thanks Regards "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:e6tv247aKHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Is there a good utility to detect duplicate files based on content and > then to remove them? > > Thanks > > Regards Google is your friend. Type the following words into a Google search box, then take your pick: Windows duplicate file finder did before coming here...there are a number of them..ca...

please publish following add to help our community:
Run your Windows PC like a pro! No matter what your skill level, beginner or advanced, You'll find tons of valuable tips, tricks, and ideas in every issue. Become the computer guru you've always wanted to be! I established this forum that I wish to be a place for people who are new to computer field And also for the Intermediate, Experienced...... can get help, and COMPUTER GURUS Who like to share their experience, knowledge, and to help new comers Subscribe to "windows experts zone" Register your ID by visiting http://groups.yahoo.com/group/windowsexpertszone/join or Send ...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...