create a roster

How can you create a weekly roster in which functions can be assigned to more
than 10 people. The roster should be updatable, so that when holidays and
days off are marked on the weekly roster they will be taken account of it
future rosters.
0
Roisin (1)

AutoArchive creates new Personal Folders object (2'nd post)
Using Outlook 2002 (10.3513.3501) SP-1. Whenever I run an AutoArchive, it finishes with an 'operation failed' = error, and a new folders object named 'Personal Folders' is created. The = new folder is not linked to a .PST, and is easily removed using the Data = Files dialog. However, it returns with each AutoArchive. :-( Is there a solution to the problem? I found a posting that suggested that the deletion of all the name/value = pairs of the profile's registry key might solve a similar problem. What = potential problems might result from attempting this? I'd of cour...

Create DYNSA and DYNGRP
I am looking for the scripts to create DYNSA and the DYNGRP. I would prefer not to have to spend time reinstallling GP just to get these two items created in SQL. I have the clients DYNAMICS and company databases all running under a new instance of SQL. Rich, If DYNSA user does not exist, add it manually and make sure its the db_owner for all GP databases, and below the DYNGRP script, but note that DYNGRP role and its permissions are holded under the database objects and will be exist on restoring or attaching the database: /*Count : 1 */ declare @cStatement varchar(255) declare G_c...

Exchange Permissions
I have a helpdesk user that needs to be able to create mailbox accounts. I have put this user in the Group that has the "Exchange View Only" permissions in the ESM. I have also delegated the appropriate permissions for this user to be able to create, reset, delete accounts in the respective OU's. However, when this user goes to create a new user and creates a mailbox, this user does not get the option to attach the mailbox to a mailbox store. It comes up empty. I would like to be able to have this user create mailbox accounts in the OU's I assign him and only have &qu...

Creating Listbox From Array, and using it
I have some code (below) that asks a user to select an Excel file (a lot of the code is in other subroutines/functions not shown, but they work fine). I then look at the file and build a small array of all possible worksheet tabs within the excel file. I want the user to "pick" one of these files, and I will pass the value to the next step in my code (namely, to link an excel worksheet to my access DB). The file selection process is working fine, and the debug lines are outputing just what I would expect from the file I have selected, namely: WSArray(0): Sheet1 WSArray(1): S...

Creating a directory booklet
I'm not even sure if Publisher is the way to go with this. I have both Publisher 2003 and Word 2003. I have checked help and can't figure out how to create a directory booklet using 81/2x11 paper in landscape mode so that there are 5 names per page. Imagine 15 sheets of paper turned landscape and then folded in half with the fold line on the left. The page edges are on the right and so each page is turned to reveal both the left and right next pages. Please forgive my laborious description. I don't know the technical terms. The top page is the right side of the top sheet of ...

How do I create an 11 X 17 document in Word?
I am trying to create an 11X17" document in Word and I get a message that my margins don't fit. When I go to print preview about 1/3 of the document isn't showing. The same thing happens in Publisher. What am I doing wrong? I'll bet your printer can't handle an 11 x 17 sheet of paper. You need drivers for one that does. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "A vexed teacher" <A vexed teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E978CF3-208B-4174-B83A-A2469D5241CE@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create an 11X17" document ...

Creating a Sum Column on a Table
I am trying to create a table that has 4 columns. The first three fields are test scores and the last is a column that I wish to have automatically sum the first three numbers. How does one accomplish this? Hi Pete Create a new query based on the table. In a blance column add something like this Result: Nz([TableName]![Field1],0)+Nz([TableName]![Field2],0)+Nz([TableName]![Field3],0) Change the TableName and field names to what they really are. The Nz function will replace a null with a 0 (which you need just in case any other fields are empty. In most case it's not a good idea to...

Not Able to create new Public folder
hi there i installed a new exchange server but i am not able to create public folder even in default public folder tree. i right click and select create new public folder but nothing happens. -- Amit Luthra Can anyone create a new PF? Are you running Exchange 2003? If so, have you tried creating the public folder using ESM? "Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7257139-0CF0-45F4-962F-DB103924606B@microsoft.com... > hi there i installed a new exchange server but i am not able to create public > folder even in default public folder tree. i right ...

How do you use a XSD to create a XML document?
Is it possible to load a XSD and loop throw the nodes and attributes that you whant filled out, and then generate a XML instance with the trees and data that you have filled data in? And how do you do that? Regards Paw what do you *really* want to do? do you want a generic xsd-to-xml generator? Something that can contrive XML documents from any general XSD? or is there a particular XSD you want to generate for? one approach I have used is to use "xsd.exe /c" to generate classes, then just instantiate the classes. Serialization of an instance of said class produces an XML d...

Create Manifest Resource
Does anyone know the easiest way to create a manifest resource to be used by an existing project in VC 2005? Thanks. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com ...

How create restricted user in Windows 2003
Hi everyone, I have question about Windows 2003 Server.We have 2003 Enterprise server + one *Software*.We need to create a user who can only use a software.This user shouldn't have access to other parts of Server.By this meen: start menu,my comp , my dowcuments,write to disk , change something and etc.I just want to give permission for executing a single software. Thanks a lot -- cracker1985 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cracker1985's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/173977.htm View this thread: http://forums....

Using images in microsoft publisher to create flyers
Are you able to use images in microsoft publisher to create flyers and distribute those flyers via mail? Thanks in advance Sure... http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tou.aspx See the EULA If you have a valid license to Office, you can use the clips: Personal items Business items, under the following restrictions: 1. The clip should not be used as a part of your logo. 2. If you are selling an item which depicts the clip, the clip cannot be the primary value of the item ( you cannot sell a clipart collection or sell a book of just clipart, etc) -- Paul Ballou MVP Office --...

Workbook created with old version of excel
Greetings, I am using a large workbook with Excel 2000 that was created using an earlier version of Excel. I cannot "group" rows and columns, nor can I apply the "comma" style from by toolbar (I get: Style comma not found). Is there any way I can update this workbook? Thank you, C. Carr I've never encountered this and I'd love to see this workbook. What happens after you use Save As and change its file format to "Excel Workbook"? -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Catherine Carr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Access 2007 problems creating a signed version
I have an access 2007 database which I am trying to package and sign using the instructions from Microsoft at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA101980471033.ASPX I created a self signed certificate “Louverril” as per the instructions. Opened the copy of the accde version. Select publish, package and sign Select Louverril cert Select to create in “signed packages” folder But would not create there - only created a database under the current folder (the one with the database in that I am trying to package and sign) as “database.mdb”! Tried signing the current development accdb c...

creating a variable
I am trying to graph 2 functions with the same variable. I don't know how to enter a variable into excel or anything else. Abe Wrote: > I am trying to graph 2 functions with the same variable. I don't know > how to > enter a variable into excel or anything else. Abe, You haven't given us a lot to go on. I'll take a stab in the dark and assume your two functions are say y = 3x + 2 and y = x^2 + 5. Set up a column with your x-values, say starting at A1 and down to A10. In B1, type the formula = 3*A1+2. In C1 type the formula =A1^2+5. Fill these two columns d...

Create Tab Delimited text file from Dextrity.
Hi, Can any one guide me for creating a tab delimited text file reading from a table. Issue: I have a table which has 10 field, i read it from a range and insert into the text file, i am able to write to a text file but want to write to text file with tab delimited for every field. Regards, V There used to be a "Textpump" dexterity example for download at partnersource. When I've had to write comma delimited files (or whatever format) in the past, I usually concatenate the string to be written and use functions to add double quotes, commas, tab characters, etc. Go...

Trouble creating an Automation client
Hi all! I apologize in advance for the length of my post, but I wanted to ensure that I was posting as much useful information as possible, so that I could hopefully find a soution to my problem with you help. I am very puzzled over the walkthrough I am currently trying to digest (yum!), and I am trying to ascertain whether or not anyone else has had the same problem, or whether I have gone wrong, (It's probably the latter). I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, and I am working through the article which can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;307473 ...

Creating Double Lines
I'd like to create a road without using the Road Shapes' Road stencil. I'd like to have two thin lines make up my roads like so: ______________________ _______________________ That's easy enough. But creating curves in the road where the lines are the exact width apart all the way through is an exceptionally frustrating process. Any suggestions? Thanks, AJ You should be able to create a scaled line pattern to do this. Open the Drawing Explorer, and add a new line pattern... "AJ" <asbjiv@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eTr2grZbEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx....

Creating relative date restrictions
I'm trying to create a relative time constraint in project, but I can't seem to find any option other than entering a fixed date. Example below. I want task 2 to start no earlier than two weeks after task 1 completes, and I want task 2 to complete no earlier than four weeks after task 1 completes. I don't want to enter the actual value of ([task 1 complete date]+[2 weeks]) for my start date, because task 1 will have an end date that is variable. Can anyone tell me how I could get Project (2007) to accept a formula for the date restrictions? Thanks in advance! -...

Cannot create new email for live,hotmail accounts
I just upgraded to Windows 7 and looks like the greatest learning curve is going to be Outlook (have 2007). I had been using WLMail, but it is so limited per rules and more. So I want to use my outlook to reduce the spam (if can use the features on the hotmail accounts) and get back my more robust rules. Outlooks shows all live accounts, have the connector (BTW - is a pain to key in password EVERY time you log in for these live mail services). I can email ok using my pop accounts, but one live account I really use the most is one that goes with my website (hosted by MSOSB)....

Create MSCRM database from scratch
I have a corrupt database, and unfortunately I do not have a working backup copy of my MSCRM database. No production data yet, but only customizations. I'd like to re-install a clean MSCRM database and connect to my CRM environment. As a possible next step import my customizations. How can I re-install a clean MSCRM database in an existing implementation? Thanks in advance! Egbert If your database is corrupt how will you get your customizations? ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "ebjnr" <ebjnr@discussions.micros...

create your drawing here
When adding some rectangle to Word 2003, it presents me a box saying "create your drawing here". I don't want to create the drawing there. Is there a way to avoid this message? Thanks Henry It's the drawing canvas - you can turn it off from tools > options > general -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><...

Creating global function and events in VC++
I am trying create global function and events in the ActiveX Control in vc++. but I am not able create. Whenever i create it's been created in interface and called properly in .net application. It raises an error saying catestrophic failure. So please help me in this. Any help will be appreciated. On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:42:00 -0800, kumar_anil_gaya_India <kumaranilgayaIndia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying create global function and events in the ActiveX Control in vc++. >but I am not able create. Whenever i create it's been created in interface >an...

after posting of inventory transaction (adjustment), 2 audit trail codes were created
Hi everyone, We have this adjustment transaction that after posting it created 2 audit trail codes. This only have 48 line items. Is this possible? What causes the splitting of codes? Thanks for any help. ...

How do I create a negative amortization schedule?
I need help creating a negative mortgage amortization schedule. Has anyone created one or know where I could find assistance? ...