Counts for Mail Folders #2

I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and
subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar.
0
Steve3367 (861)

I don't think that's possible

> I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and
> subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar.

0
vince8328 (2732)

Pivot table and counting.

oulook sends mail by itself
the problem is it sends before I even have the chance to=20 type anything, it totally acts on its own, sometimes it=20 allows me to type 1 word and sometimes a few sentences=20 and then sometimes it sends when I hit the reply button=20 on a piece of mail I recieved. >-----Original Message----- >The obvious solution is to hit save when you think you=20 have finished a piece >of mail. This will save it to your drafts folder or=20 your in-box. then, >when you are sure you want to send the mail, hit the=20 send button. > >--=81 >Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] >peter beu...

mark unread as long as mail is in this folder
Hi, Is it possible to create a rule that would leave the messages marked unread as long as they are in one folder and only after they are moved to another folder they would be marked read. Or any other way of keeping certain specific messages "highlighted". Thanks sami If you're using OL2003 you could flag the messages to keep them note-worthy. "sami.s" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:%23Z5%23e7ZIGHA.3144@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible to create a rule that would leave the messages marked > unread > as long as they are ...

send mail
i am not able tosend email from my computer without having to go online. what is an IMAP >i am not able tosend email from my computer without having to go online. Don't you just hate that! I can drive my car unless I start it first. Bummer! IMAP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Message_Access_Protocol -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "acrandall" <acrandall0809@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OcDyRix3KHA.4332@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >i am not able tosend email from my computer without hav...

1. Selecting field with "enter"; 2. permanently accepting macros
I have recently upgraded to Access 2007 and two characteristics of my former database are not coming through & I want to get them back. First, in Access 2003, I had set it up so that if I hit "enter" the entire field would be selected. Now "enter" causes the cursor to jump to the next field. How can I change this? Secondly, In my database forms, I had incorporated buttons. Now, each time I open the database, I am given a warning about macros and I have to manually tell the program that the macros are trusted. Unfortunately, Access doesn't accept this an...

comparing data #2
I was wondering is there a way to compare data from 2 columns in a side by side comparison. I have a large list of numbers and what I want to do is copy another list of numbers into the spreadsheet. But I want the numbers in cell A1 and B1 to be equal if they are is not a match then leave cell b1 empty. I want that to continue all the way through the entire worksheet. Maurice, Do you want to end up with 2 separate columns, or are you wanting to merge the 2 lists into 1 list, without duplications? Dave I want 2 side by side columns. With the numbers that are equal right next to each othe...

mails received and sent are empty
Hi all, I've got problems with mails since this morning. Some users received their mails empty except for subject and attachements. Problem is the same when they send messages, the recipient receive only subject and attachments. The problem is not everywhere, but for almost 50% of my users... We are using outlook 2003 everywhere. The organisation is based on a exchange2k3 cluster, but we still have 5.5 servers. Can it be due to GFI? ...

e-mail #32
since subscribing to AT&T DSL I have not been able to send or receive e-mail. Hi, please check your Account information. POP3 and SMTP! And if there is an authentification to the server! >-----Original Message----- >since subscribing to AT&T DSL I have not been able to send >or receive e-mail. >. > ...

Cycle Counting

Problem Archiving my mail.
Hello, I have Outlook 2003 and is trying to archive my mail. The problem is that it doesn't archive all the mail. Can someone provide me assitance on how I can archive all my mail? Thanks Turnerpla Hi Turnerpla, AutoArchive is turned on by default. However, you can change its default settings. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab. Click AutoArchive. With Run AutoArchive every n days selected, specify how often to run AutoArchive. Select the options that you want. To apply the changes to all folders, click Apply these settings to all folders now. This ...

Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) error
What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the error? Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) Thanks Daniel Hi Daniel, Too much missing information - has r been declared and what data type is it and what value does it have. What property of the range are you trying to store in the variable RN? What type of variable is RN and has it been declared. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Daniel" wrote: > What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the > error? > > Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) > &...

windows mail
My windows mail is not working, it will not let me send out any messages and this just started today, I was able to send out messages a couple days ago. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Thanks Diana, This newsgroup deals with Microosft Acccess, a relational database application. Your best bet is to try a newsgroup that deals with your particular email program. (Outlook? OutlookExpress?) -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll neve...

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

forwarding yahoo mail to outlook
How do I forward yahoo mail to my outlook email address? Try this link Bob... http://www.vloanport.com/vTips/vTip39.htm "Bob H" <leftybob1@bresnan.net> wrote in message news:uY08A7t0DHA.404@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > How do I forward yahoo mail to my outlook email address? > > Or this: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-06.html "Bob H" <leftybob1@bresnan.net> wrote in message news:uY08A7t0DHA.404@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > How do I forward yahoo mail to my outlook email address? > > Good question. I'm looking for the sa...

Code not workin in licensed 1.2 version
I had code that was working perfectly in the MSDN demo version, I have re-registered the proxy dll since having completely uninstalled and reinstalled with the license we purchased... now the code does not work... it is konking out saying System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. right at this line Dim bizuser As Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser = New Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser() any thoughts? thanks b Hi Rob, was you code working on CRM 1.0 or 1.2? Mike "Rob" <fiddler27@att.net> wrote in message news:540e4d0b.0402091425.4af3b225@posting.google.com... > I ...

MS Outlook 2007 #2
I have recently changed my email signature, from using Outlook 2003 to using Outlook 2007. When I send an email, the signature I attach is all squashed up on the receiver end, all the spacing lines have been removed? Does anyone know why this happens. My email signature was created using MS Frontpage (HTML) file. Any advice will be most welcome. -- Thanks, Claire (UK). What options are given if you edit your signature, within Options/Signatures? "Claire" <Claire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E82A44E2-F9F3-486E-8D39-922C546FE8B3@microsoft.com... ...

time stamp incorrect when using pickup folder
Perhaps some one has a solution to this problem. We have an application that drops emails into the pickup folder of our Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 Server. The emails get sent fine, however, for 6 months of the year the time stamp is one hour old, and for the other 6 months it is correct. Is there a way to always make this time stamp correct year round? This is obviously related to Daylight Savings Time. Thank you for helping. JayJay ...

Bulk Mailings
I have a small bussiness that requires me to send out almost 5000 emails at a time. Will Outlook 2007 be able to handle this task? -- Jan Janice wrote: > I have a small bussiness that requires me to send out almost 5000 emails at a > time. Will Outlook 2007 be able to handle this task? Certainly - your ISP probably not. You need to check with them that they will be happy with this. -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) It will be slow. A mailing service...

OLC Mail: Error
Around 2 weeks ago, I started receiving "Mail: Error" in the OLC toolbar and naturally no mail is being sent or received. I tried creating a new profile but to no avail. Next, I uninstalled Office 2003 and reinstalled it but ran into problems from uninstalling the 2007 file converter which removed some necessary shared file that I could not replace. To make a long story short, I re-imaged C:\ from a known good image and all worked fine for a couple of days, but the "Mail: Error" has returned. The antivirus/firewall (Vipre) was disabled in both instances so I c...

CSV To Public Folders
Hi, Has anybody got any advice or sample code for automating the process, say twice a day to delete existing objects from a Public folder (Contacts) in Outlook and then import a CSV file recreating the Contacts, or maybe just making changes found in the CSV file. The CSV file comes from Exchange GAL but I have to maniuplate the data when exported from exchange to create 2 CSV files. I want these to files imported/synced within 2 seperate Public Folders in Outlook. I have been looking at modifying the code for GAL2Contacts.asp from http://www.cdolive.com but not that hot on coding. GAL2Contac...

Converting from Quicken #2
I have just purchased Money Standard and want to convert my quicken data, but it keeps telling me that it can't find all the Quicken files. I have searched teh whole HD for files with the same name as my data file and copied them to the same dir but still no luck. When I download the demo from the web it converts it with no hassles but then I can't get the satandard version to open that file. Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to loose years of work. Thanx In microsoft.public.money, MCLuke wrote: >I have just purchased Money Standard and want to convert my...

How do I set up a digital signature for my e-mail account?
I would like to know how I set up a digital signature for my e-mails? Do you mean a regular signature ?? Tools/options/signature picker ???? Steve "machen@shaw.ca" wrote: > I would like to know how I set up a digital signature for my e-mails? ...

Public folder auto-replys
Hello. Ive been trying to set-up the following for a couple of days and seem to have run into a brick wall so thought i would turn to here to see if anyone can help;) I have a distribution group (administration@) that is heavily used and am trying to set-up an auto-responder for it. Now, Ive set up a public folder (auto-responder@) and set-up the folder assistant to automaticly fire a default response to anyone that emails that pf. Tested from external account and works (had to give anon read/write permissions first though). Ive then added that pf to the membership of administration so, in ...

logon error accessing exchange mail externally
I have an SBS2K with E2K setup. E2K is hosting mail for 2 domains (@domaina.com and @domainb.com) on the same server. 2 users that have email addresses from both domains are unable to access their email from an external outlook connection, the others who just have one email have no problem logging on. I have tried telnet and the usual OE O2K configs with the same results. All users have been setup with the copy feature - therefore except for the name/email address the groups/permissions are the same. The above may not be the reason for the error but it is the only disparity between...