Counting Emails in a Group?

I would like to add a column or field that would give me the total number of
emails in a group of emails. For instance, if in a given folder, if I have
500 emails grouped by date, I would like each group to give me a count of
emails in that group.
0
J (145)

How to Email A Brochure
I just finished creating a 16 page brochure and need to email it to multiple people for approval. Is there a way to electronically send this brochure so that when the people open it, they will be able to view it as if they had a printed copy. I dont want them to be confused when they have a copy of it and are looking at page 1 and 16 on one page and 2 and 15 on the next page. I would rather they see page 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6, etc. Is this possible? Thanks My first question is whether all of your reviewers have Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "Ru...

Unable to send email via SMTP
I have try to look for help in internet and I try almost everything to fix this problem in my Outlook 2003. I try send email but it did not send out but instead it generate me an email from my PC with the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: testing Sent: 1/30/2004 7:02 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'elyaskhoo@hotmail.com' on 1/30/2004 7:03 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) The server that you just tried to send mail th...

Email from Publisher 2002 becomes very fuzzy
I need to send a publisher document from publisher containing both text and one graphic as the body of an email (using MS outlook). I have done this COUNTLESS times with absolutelly no problem as this is extremelly common in advertising real estate. Now, every time I send the email it comes out fuzzy. One discussion mentioned it being saved as a picture which i believe is what's happening but the solution given in the discussion was not helpful. What can i do to make it stop sending as a picture?? Why not compose the email within Outlook? When you send a Publisher document in ...

Outlook Rules for excluding & including email groups
Does any 1 know how to only send an out of office message to a specific group, for example any one with email ending with @iam.edu, I tried to creat a rule to inlcude certain business groups and also need to exclude certain server list too ...

why is my publisher email newsletter 12MB. can I reduce the size?
Sounds like you have some images in the newsletter. A better method of sending newsletters is convert them to a pdf file and attach to the email. The pdf file will be much smaller which will be appreciated by the folks receiving it; especially those who have dial up service. Many folks here like primopdf which can be downloaded at www.primopdf.com I prefer the better program, PDF-XChange (modestly priced) which can be downloaded at http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ (Check out the Tools add-on - motto bene!) -- Don Vancouver, USA "Soar" <Soar@discussions.mi...

Pivot table and counting.

Cycle Counting

Count

Email to all addresses in auto populate
I have Outlook 2003 and I am in the process of changing my email address and would like to notify all contacts that have been saved in my auto populate. Is there a way to email them all or do I have to manually add each one? Thanks!! "Kim Dorsett" <kimdorsett1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:30d16b27-47ea-4ddd-ad08-4975827eb3af@h11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > I have Outlook 2003 and I am in the process of changing my email > address and would like to notify all contacts that have been saved in > my auto populate. Is there a way to email them all or do I have t...

How do I stop a user with no admin rights from reading other email #2
How do I stop a user with no possible admin rights from reading other emails. How is this possible. ...

How to see all recipients in email header?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Greetings <br><br>When I receive an email with more than a few recipients in the To: filed (or Cc: for that matter) Entourage decides to truncate the list of addresses viewable at some point. It then puts &quot;...&quot; which when moused-over pops up with how many other recipients there are. But at no time am I able to view them! I have sifted through preferences, views, and searched this forum and the internet. Every email program I have EVER used allows this sort of option except Entou...

Openning Grouped Columns in Protected Sheets
We want to put such a protection to the sheet that, the protection will not prevent the user from openning grouped columns. This is possible only through a macro, for example: Sub a() With Sheet1 .EnableOutlining = True .Protect , True, True, True, True End With End Sub This setting does not get saved with the workbook, so it must be reset by running this macro each time the workbook is opened. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Line count

group still appearing in GAL after change from Distribution to sec
Hi, I hope someone can help me out with this issue. I recently changed a group from a distribution group to a security group. I cannot see the group on the GAL but if I check the "member of" tab in outlook it still shows the group (even though it is now a security and not a distribution group) Any help would be appreciated. thanks what if you right-click the list, to to Exchange tasks, and either "remove email address" or "remove Exchange attributes"? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "chrisr" <chrisr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Counting sales

Emails with Attachments
I would like to export 350 HTML email messages -- each with a TEXT email message attached to it -- using the [File] - [Import and export...] - [Export to a file] method (or any other method) such that the content of each HTML email message and that of each attached TEXT email message are exported. Is there a straightforward or suitable workaround method for doing this? Thanks! Steve Forrestor xgfr92yx@yahoo.com Note: Remove spam-spoofing x's to email me directly. "Steve Forrestor" <xgfr92yx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Z62dneANjZSl32TcRVn-uQ@comcast.com... >...

COUNT ? need formula
Hi, I want to track the results of my teams sales performance. I record if it is a sale, no sale, cancelled etc in column M. I thought I'd be able to use the COUNT function/formula to be able to search for all the SALES in column M and place the result in a cell ( column O )but I can't work it out. Any ideas? Damian Hi! Try this: =COUNTIF(M1:M100,"sale") Biff "Diamond Jones" <kwanzaNOSPAM@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:43a0e897$0$17704$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Hi, > > I want to track the results of my teams sales perf...

Emails Doubling
People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I receive doubles of others' emails also. "pammor" <pammor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE3A796F-FC12-4712-9510-8163FB406E73@microsoft.com... > People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I > receive > doubles of others' emails also. Go to the Tools menu>Accounts> ensure that you do not have your account set up twice, if so remove one instance of it. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org...

Email send fails
When I try to send an email from CRM, I get an error "An error occurred attemtping to dispatch the email:HTTP status:401 Access Denied". Any ideas? Hallo Kevin, please try to reinstall the MSCRM Email Router on the Exchange server. -- Ich hoffe, das hilft / I hope, this helps. Freundliche Gr�sse, Alfred G�bel (MS) (Microsoft kann f�r die Richtigkeit und Vollst�ndigkeit der Inhalte in dieser Newsgroup keine Haftung �bernehmen.) "Kevin" <kjanuary@yahoooooooo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:463501c47344$f551ddd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to send an e...

SQL Server Express: Small Work Group Sans Server?
Extrapolating from David W. Fenton's comments in the "Rules of thumb" thread, it seems to me like there is an argument for making most new MS Access projects use a SQL Server Express back end - even if they just go at it via ODBC links the same as they would against a .MDB. Given that, and given that at least some projects' reason for being is tb independent of an IT organization, what would the downsides be of implementing a work group's SQL Server Express back end on a plain old Windows XP PC right in their physical area instead of becoming a tightly-controll...

Move old emails or emails with large attachments ?
Hello ! I need help in figuring out how to edit the code below (which works) to move SENT items to a separate personal folder called out here. I want to move emails that were sent 90 days ago or older to the personal folder. I also want to move emails that contain attachments that have a size greater than 5 MB. This code will run when called by the user from a Module. I have not figured out yet how to code an IF statement for Outlook yet much less one that requires an OR operator as well. I am using Outlook 2007. Can anyone provide direction for me in this ? thanks ! ...

Count Function
I am creating a report for the number of pupils being collected at a certain collection time e.g. 14:00hr and 15:00hrs using the formula =Count([Child Last Name]) in the collection time footer However when i try to count the overall number of pupils in the footer using the same formula, 'Error' appears on screen? Thanks There are potentially a dozen footer sections in a report. Which one is giving you a problem? What is the name of the control? What is the exact formula? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "ELo" wrote: > I am creating a r...