Converting mails to tasks

Hi All,

Is there a way where we can convert the incoming mails to
tasks using some task template?

If so, please let me know how.

Thanks,

Vinay.
0
anonymous (74717)

Check this page for some possibilities:

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/tasks.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:0b0301c3a9af$814353b0$a101280a@phx.gbl,
Vinay Urs wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way where we can convert the incoming mails to
> tasks using some task template?
>
> If so, please let me know how.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vinay.

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Scheduled mail with outlook
Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time? shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote: > Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific > time? Yes, with some scripting. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

IHUninstall Tracking TASK
I see the program "IHUninstall Track TASK" in my list of 4 scheduled tasks, and I don't remember setting up this task. Is this something I would have set or is it a spyware/tracking program? Thanks! ...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

I need reminder box for tasks&flags-but NO box for calendar remind
I know how to turn on/off the reminder sound & notification box under options-advanced options. Is there a way to have the reminder notification box activate for tasks & flags, but have NO reminder bos for calendar appointment reminders? No, you'd need to not set reminders on the calendar appointments. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Outlook mail cancel send
I want to cancel a very large file that won't send...it times out. Now additional mail I wish to transmit won't send. How do I delete the large file? It does not show up in the drafts folder. Outlook version please? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Lynn asked: | I want to cancel a very large file that won't send...it times out. | Now additional mail I wish to tr...

Windows Mail
I am trying to import a yahoo email account into Windows Mail, Windows Security keeps asking for username and password and rejecting them. (I have tried about 12 times!) My antivirus is Panda IS 2008. The error message says: Account: 'huw.davies136', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Error logging in. Please visit http://mail.yahoo.com', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 However it is working fine in yahoo.co.uk. Any ideas would be gratefully received. A v...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

OE6
Using OE6 on XP, I want to order the mail account synchronization. I've changed the "friendly" account names as suggested, but that doesn't work. Any other ideas? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlo...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...