Converting from AOL to Outlook

Is there an efficient way for me to convert my AOL address book over to
Outlook?

Before I buy Outlook, I want to be sure I cam make the conversion without
loosing the large address book I have on AOL.

0
Clader (1)

"Herb Clader" <Herb Clader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is there an efficient way for me to convert my AOL address book over to
> Outlook?
>
> Before I buy Outlook, I want to be sure I cam make the conversion without
> loosing the large address book I have on AOL.

AOL's help pages should contain that informaiton.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
12/19/2008 1:17:19 PM
Herb Clader <Herb> wrote:
> Is there an efficient way for me to convert my AOL address book over to
> Outlook?

http://aolsync.aol.com
0
adamb (125)

CAN'T SEND EMAIL IN OUTLOOK #2
I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and click on "file" then 'send to", instead of the "send" button, I get a message "email blocked because of attachment". How can I get rid of OUTLOOK so that I can just use my simple OE6? Simple, you stop using outlook and set up / configure OE To be doubly sure you can uninstall OL "XJS FAN" <XJSFAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4F862BA-FFFC-4B41-A59B-2BDDA895B9B6@microsoft.com... >I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Newsgrups in Office Outlook
Can I use my Microsoft Outlook [office 2000 SR 1] to reading and revewing Internet news groups? How to set it up? As for now I have to review news in my Outlook Expres, but it would be nice to use only one program. Thank you for any help! -- Outlook is not a news reader. It invokes OE or whatever news reader is your default. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Polikarp_1973" <simmias@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:ch48hs$e4p$1@news.onet.pl... > Can I use my Microsoft Outlook [office 2000 SR 1] to reading and revewing > Internet news groups? > How to set i...

Outlook 2003: Attachment Icon doesn't print
All users in a subsidiary office share this attachment icon problem: they see the paper clip in the attachment field prior to opening the e-mail message, and they also see the icon in the opened e-mail (sometimes located below the subject line in the heading, and sometimes located in the body of the e-mail). When they print the message, the icon fails to appear. It will print when you print the message in Plain Text. For HTML it will be fixed in SP1 which is coming soon! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an O...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Scheduled mail with outlook
Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time? shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote: > Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific > time? Yes, with some scripting. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Outlook 2007 Voice Access
Hello, Exchange 2007 SP1, Outlook 2007 SP2. We disabled the functionnality of Outlook Voice Access (OVA) to play e- mail messages on the phone - and limited it only to listen to voice messages. But we just noticed that when you disable this e-mail reading feature, OVA does not tell you how many NEW voice messages you have in your mailbox (they have not been read in Outlook and are still marked as unread). You can however continue and listen to them. So for me the TUIAccessToEmailEnabled PowerShell command set to $false also prevents knowing how many NEW voice messages we have...

Outlook does not Open!
Outlook takes a while to open then quits after error message. Same is happening with Internet @ MSN Explorer. Version of Outlook? Exact error message? Anything else relevant to this you would like to share? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Sal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26dfa01c4630d$a40e9400$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook takes a while to open then quits after error > message. Same is happening with Inter...

Cannot locate Outlook
I cannot locate "Outlook" anywhere. I'm using Vista and have a registered Home and Student 2007. Outlook was there a few days ago, not now. I use Vista and IE & OE. A friend asked for help with Outlook. I opened it a few days ago to look it over. Yesterday I could not find it in the Office suite drop down list or anywhere. Where do I find it? -- richard "Richard" <richard1@nospam.net> wrote in message news:3AC644E7-15ED-445C-B63B-307D46EA60AF@microsoft.com... > I cannot locate "Outlook" anywhere. I'm using Vista and have a re...

error in outlook
I was wondering if any body is had an issue with oulook regarding the following error "OUTLOOK IS OUT OF SYSTEM RESOURCES", following by a Dr. Watson error. Dr. Watson error OUTLOOK.exe Exception: access violation (0x0000005), Address: 0x04c9bb30 The system is a NT box with 10GB HD, 128MB RAM and 433MHz cpu. This error ocurrs evey now and then it is not constantly happning. Usually is whil working in outlook. I hope some-one can help me. Thanks ...

OutLook 2003 SP1
Dear all, I've a problem with my medium-sized PST (1.1Gb, local hard drive). When I try to move message from this PST to another local PST (old_messages_04) I got this error message: "Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access was denied". ScanDisk corrected some issue on PST files, and I already ran SCANPST.exe, but I got the same error. Could you help me? Did you've any site/links to follow? I altrady tried to look for help on internet unsuccesfully. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance ...

Convert Access97 to 2000

How To Pre-Define Username Settings For Outlook 2003 Client In Roaming Profiles
I have a generic default user profile that is setup for our organization and lives in the netlogon share. Whenever I make changes to the roaming profiles I delete the users profiles and they get a new copy of the default user profile to call their own when they next log on. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to have Outlook 2003 auto-setup for the users. In Outlook 2000 I could simply setup the profile up without a username and then make that profile available to them. When they logged in and acquired a copy of the profile, the missing username field in Outlook, auto-populated with...

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

outlook 2003 #93
we are a tax accounting firm and we are using Outlook 2003. However the various accounts are losing their appointments. We are running exchange server and windows 2000 server. we have 4 accountants and apx 10 employees at this time of year all using outlook 2003. in the off season we don't loose any client appointments could it be possible that the program is being overloaded. I find my self manually deleting the active directory event log almost everyday. someone please give me some suggestion or possiblities for this problem. I'm not sure about Outlook 2003 but in past ...

How do I set outlook 2003 to always switch to HTML in replies?
I receive e-mails from someone on a regular basis who is using Outlook 2003 on an exchange 2003 server. Often when I want to reply the e-mail is set to TXT and I want to reply html. I have to switch it manually each time. Is there a way to make it autoreply HTML without switching each time? Thanks "boe" <boe_d@dontspamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:uVKUXV02GHA.4748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I receive e-mails from someone on a regular basis who is using Outlook 2003 >on an exchange 2003 server. Often when I want to reply the e-mail is set >to TXT and I...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Outlook Forms
I have just installed Office XP Pro 2003 upgrade. The custom forms I had in Outlook 2002 are still "there", and can still be accessed, but have nothing in them except the subject line. Is there something I can do to get the content of these forms back? Thank you. ...