Convert pst to xls ?

Is there a way to convert a Contact list that has been
made a .pst into a Excel spreadsheet?
thanks!
0
anonymous (74725)

"Deb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to convert a Contact list that has been
> made a .pst into a Excel spreadsheet?
> thanks!

Open in Outlook and export as a CSV file.

0
me6 (309)

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Can't open Outlook 2000 or a .pst, or even get the install to run
Upgraded from ME to XP Home. Outlook, surprise, didn't operate. However, tried the fixes in the Microsoft knowledge base and they didn't help. Instruct me to reinstall. However, I then get the "transform" error--and the knowledge base information is for administrators of networks, and, if it applies to a single computer user, I can't figure it out. All I want to do is to recover 3 or 4 "drafts" from a PST file (which I neglected to convert to Excel and am now catching hell from my spouse about that). Short of buying a new Outlook/Office, is there a...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

structure of pst
We need to create a pool of emails with varying send and receive dates with the dates ranging over an year. Is there any way to generate pst's or outlook emails in a format where u can change the date properties. How difficult it will be to attempt to determine the structure of the pst and then change the dates and then import the file into outlook. Thanks, Alok. ...

How to Restore Outlook Data Without .PST File?
Hi, My motherboard fried on my laptop, but the hard drive is fine. I'm now using a different laptop, and am accessing the data on my old hard drive via USB. How can I access my old Outlook data & settings with the Outlook installed on this new machine? I don't have a .PST backup of the old data. I'd like to just transfer the relevant files from the MS Outlook folder on the old hard drive to the MS Outlook folder on the new one and hit the ground running without missing a step ... if it can be that simple. I don't know which files are which, however. Can someone guid...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

How do I link to individual messages in my .pst file?
Using Outlook 2000 SR-1 in an Exchange Server environment. I can get a unique Message-ID for my messages from the Message Options, Internet headers: box in the form <numberstring@server-domain.systemhost.net>. I presume this is a constant and does not change regardless of where the message is subsequently moved to within my message filing system. I want to be able to refer to, and ideally link to, individual messages in my .pst file on my PC and the Exchange Server from documents held on separate servers. Can I make a link using the Message ID? If so how? If I am able to link to thi...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

Opening xls file opens 2 instances of Excel
When I double click on an xls or xlsx file, I get one empty excel window and then another opens up with the file open in it. Two instances of excel from one xls file... How can I fix this please? Thanks!@ ...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...