convert Netscape Mail to MS Outlook

hi

Pls advice how to convert Netscape 7.x Mail to MS Outlook.

If there any freeware for this will be great

thanks

0
gbkhor (23)

Google is your friend.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, gbkhor asked:

| hi
|=20
| Pls advice how to convert Netscape 7.x Mail to MS Outlook.
|=20
| If there any freeware for this will be great
|=20
| thanksG
0
Milly

CAN'T SEND EMAIL IN OUTLOOK #2
I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and click on "file" then 'send to", instead of the "send" button, I get a message "email blocked because of attachment". How can I get rid of OUTLOOK so that I can just use my simple OE6? Simple, you stop using outlook and set up / configure OE To be doubly sure you can uninstall OL "XJS FAN" <XJSFAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4F862BA-FFFC-4B41-A59B-2BDDA895B9B6@microsoft.com... >I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

MS Money 2007 Deluxe vs Money Plus?
Is their any reason to upgrade? I downloaded the Demo of Plus but it looks just like 2007. I see no reason to drop $30 bucks. I wish they'd get a feature where I can enter a transaction on the money website and then sync when I get home. I like to enter stuff into my account register just as quickly as I can. One extra year before it turns into a pumpkin. The feature you are looking for was there and was removed. Not clear why it was removed--perhaps not enough people used it? Lots of users did find the very presence of the feature a reason to stay awake at night worrying that Bill...

Scheduled mail with outlook
Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time? shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote: > Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific > time? Yes, with some scripting. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook does not Open!
Outlook takes a while to open then quits after error message. Same is happening with Internet @ MSN Explorer. Version of Outlook? Exact error message? Anything else relevant to this you would like to share? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Sal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26dfa01c4630d$a40e9400$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook takes a while to open then quits after error > message. Same is happening with Inter...

MS CRM & MYOB Integration
Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate MS CRM and MYOB? If so, at a very high level, what does this entail? Many Thanks, Jonty This is something i am interested in doing as well, any help would be appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate MS CRM and >MYOB? If so, at a very high level, what does this entail? > >Many Thanks, >Jonty >. > From MSCRM's perspective this shouldn't be an issue. It's more a question of the capabilities of MYOB. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---...

Cannot locate Outlook
I cannot locate "Outlook" anywhere. I'm using Vista and have a registered Home and Student 2007. Outlook was there a few days ago, not now. I use Vista and IE & OE. A friend asked for help with Outlook. I opened it a few days ago to look it over. Yesterday I could not find it in the Office suite drop down list or anywhere. Where do I find it? -- richard "Richard" <richard1@nospam.net> wrote in message news:3AC644E7-15ED-445C-B63B-307D46EA60AF@microsoft.com... > I cannot locate "Outlook" anywhere. I'm using Vista and have a re...

Outlook 2007 Voice Access
Hello, Exchange 2007 SP1, Outlook 2007 SP2. We disabled the functionnality of Outlook Voice Access (OVA) to play e- mail messages on the phone - and limited it only to listen to voice messages. But we just noticed that when you disable this e-mail reading feature, OVA does not tell you how many NEW voice messages you have in your mailbox (they have not been read in Outlook and are still marked as unread). You can however continue and listen to them. So for me the TUIAccessToEmailEnabled PowerShell command set to $false also prevents knowing how many NEW voice messages we have...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

error in outlook
I was wondering if any body is had an issue with oulook regarding the following error "OUTLOOK IS OUT OF SYSTEM RESOURCES", following by a Dr. Watson error. Dr. Watson error OUTLOOK.exe Exception: access violation (0x0000005), Address: 0x04c9bb30 The system is a NT box with 10GB HD, 128MB RAM and 433MHz cpu. This error ocurrs evey now and then it is not constantly happning. Usually is whil working in outlook. I hope some-one can help me. Thanks ...

Convert Access97 to 2000

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

How To Pre-Define Username Settings For Outlook 2003 Client In Roaming Profiles
I have a generic default user profile that is setup for our organization and lives in the netlogon share. Whenever I make changes to the roaming profiles I delete the users profiles and they get a new copy of the default user profile to call their own when they next log on. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to have Outlook 2003 auto-setup for the users. In Outlook 2000 I could simply setup the profile up without a username and then make that profile available to them. When they logged in and acquired a copy of the profile, the missing username field in Outlook, auto-populated with...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

How do I set outlook 2003 to always switch to HTML in replies?
I receive e-mails from someone on a regular basis who is using Outlook 2003 on an exchange 2003 server. Often when I want to reply the e-mail is set to TXT and I want to reply html. I have to switch it manually each time. Is there a way to make it autoreply HTML without switching each time? Thanks "boe" <boe_d@dontspamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:uVKUXV02GHA.4748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I receive e-mails from someone on a regular basis who is using Outlook 2003 >on an exchange 2003 server. Often when I want to reply the e-mail is set >to TXT and I...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money