Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Greetings,

When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1 day.
Is there a template or fix available to fix this?

Thanks,

Duane

0
dlp_sr (3)

I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
Suggestions...other than use Apple?

"Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
day.
> Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Duane

0
dlp_sr (3)
12/9/2004 6:34:54 AM
Duane,

I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?

Michael.

"Duane Perry" wrote:

> I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> Suggestions...other than use Apple?
>

> "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Greetings,
> >
> > When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
> day.
> > Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Duane

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/9/2004 9:57:04 AM
No, there's no fix. Alternative calendar publishing solutions are listed at
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/olpubcal.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
> day.
> Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Duane

0
suemvp (4038)
12/9/2004 1:38:13 PM
There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
to run Microsoft.

"Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Duane,
>
> I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
>
> Michael.
>
> "Duane Perry" wrote:
>
> > I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> > Suggestions...other than use Apple?
> >

> > "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Greetings,
> > >
> > > When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
> > day.
> > > Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Duane

0
dlp_sr (3)
12/10/2004 6:16:36 AM
Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked before I
posted.

It's easy to change but time consuming.

"Duane Perry" wrote:

> There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
> the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
> have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
> to run Microsoft.
>

> "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Duane,
> >
> > I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> > "Duane Perry" wrote:
> >
> > > I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> > > Suggestions...other than use Apple?
> > >

> > > "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > day.

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/10/2004 9:33:03 AM
HTML conversion done for all of 2005

Anyone want the code?

Michael

"Michael" wrote:

> Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked before I
> posted.
>
> It's easy to change but time consuming.
>
> "Duane Perry" wrote:
>
> > There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
> > the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
> > have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
> > to run Microsoft.
> >

> > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Duane,
> > >
> > > I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
> > >
> > > Michael.

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/11/2004 12:35:01 PM
Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> HTML conversion done for all of 2005
>
> Anyone want the code?
>
> Michael
>
> "Michael" wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked
>> before I
>> posted.
>>
>> It's easy to change but time consuming.
>>
>> "Duane Perry" wrote:
>>
>> > There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day
>> > of
>> > the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This
>> > should
>> > have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no
>> > going
>> > to run Microsoft.
>> >

>> > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
suemvp (4038)
12/11/2004 1:42:12 PM
Hi Sue,

I wasn't sure which section to post it so I'll just give the web address. I
have modified it a little, EG the previous and next month gifs are made
bigger. The originals were ridiculously small and annoying. I added a 'Back
to forum' link which links back to my forum for the gaming club. I also
changed 'Powered by Microsoft' to 'Suppied by Games Exchange'  which I feel I
had a right to do since the microsoft code was useless and I had to rewrite
the code.

It is for a non profit gaming club of which I am a member so it has all the
weekly meetings in it.

The address is www.games-exchange.com.au/calendar/calendar.htm

The code is easy to understand once you understand what cell, fillday,
fillday2 and bottomcell do. I made all the days background white. If I left
them alternating colours I would still be making changes.

I hope it helps a few people.

If you have any questions then email me. To email me click on 'Back to
forum' in the above calendar link. My userid is Phoenix. I am the site admin
for the forum.

Michael.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>

> "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HTML conversion done for all of 2005
> >
> > Anyone want the code?
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > "Michael" wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked
> >> before I
> >> posted.
> >>
> >> It's easy to change but time consuming.

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/11/2004 10:15:02 PM
Michael, I couldn't get to that link.  Is it still available?

Thanks,
Rick

"Michael" wrote:

> Hi Sue,
>
> I wasn't sure which section to post it so I'll just give the web address. I
> have modified it a little, EG the previous and next month gifs are made
> bigger. The originals were ridiculously small and annoying. I added a 'Back
> to forum' link which links back to my forum for the gaming club. I also
> changed 'Powered by Microsoft' to 'Suppied by Games Exchange'  which I feel I
> had a right to do since the microsoft code was useless and I had to rewrite
> the code.
>
> It is for a non profit gaming club of which I am a member so it has all the
> weekly meetings in it.
>
> The address is www.games-exchange.com.au/calendar/calendar.htm
>
> The code is easy to understand once you understand what cell, fillday,
> fillday2 and bottomcell do. I made all the days background white. If I left
> them alternating colours I would still be making changes.
>
> I hope it helps a few people.
>
> If you have any questions then email me. To email me click on 'Back to
> forum' in the above calendar link. My userid is Phoenix. I am the site admin
> for the forum.
>
> Michael.
>
> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
>
> > Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?
> >
> > --
> > Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> > Author of
> >      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
> >      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
> >      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
> >

> > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > HTML conversion done for all of 2005
> > >
> > > Anyone want the code?
> > >
> > > Michael

0
Rick9396 (383)
12/20/2004 6:31:09 PM
Hi Rick,

Yes it's still there and will be all of 2005. I just cut and paste it to the
address bar and it worked.

Michael.

"Rick" wrote:

> Michael, I couldn't get to that link.  Is it still available?
>
> Thanks,
> Rick
>
> "Michael" wrote:
>
> > Hi Sue,
> >
> > I wasn't sure which section to post it so I'll just give the web address. I
> > have modified it a little, EG the previous and next month gifs are made
> > bigger. The originals were ridiculously small and annoying. I added a 'Back
> > to forum' link which links back to my forum for the gaming club. I also
> > changed 'Powered by Microsoft' to 'Suppied by Games Exchange'  which I feel I
> > had a right to do since the microsoft code was useless and I had to rewrite
> > the code.
> >
> > It is for a non profit gaming club of which I am a member so it has all the
> > weekly meetings in it.
> >
> > The address is www.games-exchange.com.au/calendar/calendar.htm
> >
> > The code is easy to understand once you understand what cell, fillday,
> > fillday2 and bottomcell do. I made all the days background white. If I left
> > them alternating colours I would still be making changes.
> >
> > I hope it helps a few people.
> >
> > If you have any questions then email me. To email me click on 'Back to
> > forum' in the above calendar link. My userid is Phoenix. I am the site admin
> > for the forum.
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> > "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> > > Author of
> > >      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
> > >      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
> > >      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
> > >

> > > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/20/2004 9:17:10 PM
Duane
You are right on about never leaving the building... whats more my contact/s
at MS tell me a fix is on the list but unlikely to be taken care of in our
lifetimes.
Interesting about editing the html to make it work, but doesnt seem too
handy for keeping the calendar web page uptodate, or for folks not in to
editing html files.
Outlook2003 works fine for saving the calendar as a web page and the dates
agree
with the days... not much help unless you upgrade to Outlook2003, but I
guess thats the idea, right?
Alan

"Duane Perry" wrote:

> There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
> the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
> have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
> to run Microsoft.
>

> "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Duane,
> >
> > I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> > "Duane Perry" wrote:
> >
> > > I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> > > Suggestions...other than use Apple?
> > >

> > > "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > day.

0
akm (24)

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Hyperlink behavior Word 2007: correct page but wrong part of page
I've searched a lot of place but have not even seen anyone else having this problem. Document is a multi-page Word 2007 form template with hyperlinks for navigation. In most cases clicking a hyperlink will take you to the correct page, and the top of the page displays. However on some pages, it either displays the bottom of the page and/or the top of the next page. Sometimes the cursor is in the first form field of the following page. With the template open, view field codes, show bookmarks and show text boundaries, I still can't see what might be causing this behavi...

Exchange 2000 SP3 Errors
Big problems everyone. We could use a little help. While attempting to perform a Windows 2k ---> 2003 / Exchange 2000 --- > 2003 migration, we are seeing the following: EVENT ID: Date: 4/16/2007 Source: MSExchangeIS Time: 19:14 Category: Connections Type: Error Event ID: 1021 User: N/A Computer: EX1 NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM was unable to connect as /o=Organization/ou=Site/ cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=EX1/cn=Microsoft System Attendant. Error 0x80040111. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. We are unable to move mailboxes b...

Office 2000 Post SP3-Hotfix
Hi, i have a problem installing Sales4OutlookClient. I already installed the SP 3 for Office 2000 but now, at the beginning of the setup, Sales4OutlookClient requires a Office 2000 Post Hotfix. Could anyone tell me where to download this Fix? Thanks in advance. Dirk "Dirk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ba9201c3ec89$8d9ce410$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have a problem installing Sales4OutlookClient. I already > installed the SP 3 for Office 2000 but now, at the > beginning of the setup, Sales4OutlookClient requires a > Office 2000 Pos...

How do I keep from printing blank pages in excel?
I'm trying to print only rows containing nonzero values in a specific column. I can filter the data to show only rows with nonzero values but I am then forced to reset my print area or I get blank pages. Is there an easier way? Thanks. You could press Ctrl-* to select just the current region, then use Print Selection, rather than simply Print. You can probably even record a macro incorporating those steps to speed it up. "Davbwalker" wrote: > I'm trying to print only rows containing nonzero values in a specific column. > I can filter the data to show only r...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Can no longer send links or pages via email from IE
Hi all, I have tried to find information about a problem that has recently manifested itself on my XP Pro machine but either my googling skills are failing me or I'm just using the wrong search terms. When I File ... Send .... Link by email from IE 6, Outlook no longer constructs an email with a link but creates an attachment with names like att13B.tmp which I, possibly incorrectly, regard as useless. I have the same issue with 'page by email'. Does anyone know what causes this problem and if there's a fix ? I'm running Outlook 2002 SP3. I apologise if this is an Int...

(Publisher 2003) How do I get the two pages to print on to one pag
I need 2 pages to print on one page. I did see on a document that someone else made on my computer that the page indicators (at the bottom left; to switch between the two pages) that the folded part of the 2nd page was turned a different way, and I know that's exactly what I need to do, but I'm not sure how to. Help please? Thanks! Vampressjaden In Publisher 2000 (may be the same for other versions) File Page Setup Special fold Horizontal It will ask you if you want 4 pages - yes -- Don Vancouver, USA "Vampressjaden" <Vampressjaden@discussions.micros...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Public folder calendar issue
Hi I have just installed exchange server in my organisation. Every one has exchange server type account. I have installed this just for using public folder. In public folder I have calendar and task items. Employees, enters their active task and and important things to be shared on the calendar. However, their names does not reflect on the calender it just shows the subject line, so with so many entries in the calendar, how will employees know whose entry is whose and who is on leave? In news:O3a8gZy0GHA.4796@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, nishad <sos.tech.sos@gmail.com> typed: > Hi I have...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Hyperlinks in 2000
I am having a problem with hyperlinks in publisher 2000. I have check the help and it says to go to insert and then hyperlink only that option does not exist? Any ideas how I can create a hyperlink using 2000...Any help would be greatly appreciated. J That only applies in a web publication not a print publication. Either create a web publication or convert to web the print publication. And for future reference visit http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2k.htm -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx &qu...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

I need reminder box for tasks&flags-but NO box for calendar remind
I know how to turn on/off the reminder sound & notification box under options-advanced options. Is there a way to have the reminder notification box activate for tasks & flags, but have NO reminder bos for calendar appointment reminders? No, you'd need to not set reminders on the calendar appointments. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

How to print 2 Excel pages side by side on 1 printed page?
I have a 5 column (A-E) spreadsheet which would take 10 pages to print. There is room on printed version to put page 2 (columns A-E) to right of page 1, then 3 & 4 on 2nd page, etc. This would print in 5 pages by printing tow page side by side on each page. We don't want this permanently only when printing. Hi Kathy, There is no provision in Excel for this. If you have a PostScript printer I think you can do it with the printer. See .http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm for suggestions on saving paper. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site chang...

Converting from AOL to Outlook