Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Greetings,

When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1 day.
Is there a template or fix available to fix this?

Thanks,

Duane

0
dlp_sr (3)

I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
Suggestions...other than use Apple?

"Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
day.
> Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Duane

0
dlp_sr (3)
12/9/2004 6:34:54 AM
Duane,

I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?

Michael.

"Duane Perry" wrote:

> I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> Suggestions...other than use Apple?
>

> "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Greetings,
> >
> > When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
> day.
> > Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Duane

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/9/2004 9:57:04 AM
No, there's no fix. Alternative calendar publishing solutions are listed at
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/olpubcal.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
> day.
> Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Duane

0
suemvp (4038)
12/9/2004 1:38:13 PM
There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
to run Microsoft.

"Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Duane,
>
> I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
>
> Michael.
>
> "Duane Perry" wrote:
>
> > I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> > Suggestions...other than use Apple?
> >

> > "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Greetings,
> > >
> > > When I convert my calendar for 2005 to a webpage, the page is off by 1
> > day.
> > > Is there a template or fix available to fix this?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Duane

0
dlp_sr (3)
12/10/2004 6:16:36 AM
Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked before I
posted.

It's easy to change but time consuming.

"Duane Perry" wrote:

> There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
> the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
> have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
> to run Microsoft.
>

> "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Duane,
> >
> > I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> > "Duane Perry" wrote:
> >
> > > I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> > > Suggestions...other than use Apple?
> > >

> > > "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > day.

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/10/2004 9:33:03 AM
HTML conversion done for all of 2005

Anyone want the code?

Michael

"Michael" wrote:

> Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked before I
> posted.
>
> It's easy to change but time consuming.
>
> "Duane Perry" wrote:
>
> > There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
> > the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
> > have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
> > to run Microsoft.
> >

> > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Duane,
> > >
> > > I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
> > >
> > > Michael.

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/11/2004 12:35:01 PM
Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> HTML conversion done for all of 2005
>
> Anyone want the code?
>
> Michael
>
> "Michael" wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked
>> before I
>> posted.
>>
>> It's easy to change but time consuming.
>>
>> "Duane Perry" wrote:
>>
>> > There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day
>> > of
>> > the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This
>> > should
>> > have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no
>> > going
>> > to run Microsoft.
>> >

>> > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
suemvp (4038)
12/11/2004 1:42:12 PM
Hi Sue,

I wasn't sure which section to post it so I'll just give the web address. I
have modified it a little, EG the previous and next month gifs are made
bigger. The originals were ridiculously small and annoying. I added a 'Back
to forum' link which links back to my forum for the gaming club. I also
changed 'Powered by Microsoft' to 'Suppied by Games Exchange'  which I feel I
had a right to do since the microsoft code was useless and I had to rewrite
the code.

It is for a non profit gaming club of which I am a member so it has all the
weekly meetings in it.

The address is www.games-exchange.com.au/calendar/calendar.htm

The code is easy to understand once you understand what cell, fillday,
fillday2 and bottomcell do. I made all the days background white. If I left
them alternating colours I would still be making changes.

I hope it helps a few people.

If you have any questions then email me. To email me click on 'Back to
forum' in the above calendar link. My userid is Phoenix. I am the site admin
for the forum.

Michael.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>

> "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HTML conversion done for all of 2005
> >
> > Anyone want the code?
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > "Michael" wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, Duane. I worked it out after I posted. I should have looked
> >> before I
> >> posted.
> >>
> >> It's easy to change but time consuming.

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/11/2004 10:15:02 PM
Michael, I couldn't get to that link.  Is it still available?

Thanks,
Rick

"Michael" wrote:

> Hi Sue,
>
> I wasn't sure which section to post it so I'll just give the web address. I
> have modified it a little, EG the previous and next month gifs are made
> bigger. The originals were ridiculously small and annoying. I added a 'Back
> to forum' link which links back to my forum for the gaming club. I also
> changed 'Powered by Microsoft' to 'Suppied by Games Exchange'  which I feel I
> had a right to do since the microsoft code was useless and I had to rewrite
> the code.
>
> It is for a non profit gaming club of which I am a member so it has all the
> weekly meetings in it.
>
> The address is www.games-exchange.com.au/calendar/calendar.htm
>
> The code is easy to understand once you understand what cell, fillday,
> fillday2 and bottomcell do. I made all the days background white. If I left
> them alternating colours I would still be making changes.
>
> I hope it helps a few people.
>
> If you have any questions then email me. To email me click on 'Back to
> forum' in the above calendar link. My userid is Phoenix. I am the site admin
> for the forum.
>
> Michael.
>
> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
>
> > Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?
> >
> > --
> > Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> > Author of
> >      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
> >      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
> >      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
> >

> > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > HTML conversion done for all of 2005
> > >
> > > Anyone want the code?
> > >
> > > Michael

0
Rick9396 (383)
12/20/2004 6:31:09 PM
Hi Rick,

Yes it's still there and will be all of 2005. I just cut and paste it to the
address bar and it worked.

Michael.

"Rick" wrote:

> Michael, I couldn't get to that link.  Is it still available?
>
> Thanks,
> Rick
>
> "Michael" wrote:
>
> > Hi Sue,
> >
> > I wasn't sure which section to post it so I'll just give the web address. I
> > have modified it a little, EG the previous and next month gifs are made
> > bigger. The originals were ridiculously small and annoying. I added a 'Back
> > to forum' link which links back to my forum for the gaming club. I also
> > changed 'Powered by Microsoft' to 'Suppied by Games Exchange'  which I feel I
> > had a right to do since the microsoft code was useless and I had to rewrite
> > the code.
> >
> > It is for a non profit gaming club of which I am a member so it has all the
> > weekly meetings in it.
> >
> > The address is www.games-exchange.com.au/calendar/calendar.htm
> >
> > The code is easy to understand once you understand what cell, fillday,
> > fillday2 and bottomcell do. I made all the days background white. If I left
> > them alternating colours I would still be making changes.
> >
> > I hope it helps a few people.
> >
> > If you have any questions then email me. To email me click on 'Back to
> > forum' in the above calendar link. My userid is Phoenix. I am the site admin
> > for the forum.
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> > "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe you could post the code over at http://www.outlookcode.com/code.aspx?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> > > Author of
> > >      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
> > >      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
> > >      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
> > >

> > > "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Michael5492 (655)
12/20/2004 9:17:10 PM
Duane
You are right on about never leaving the building... whats more my contact/s
at MS tell me a fix is on the list but unlikely to be taken care of in our
lifetimes.
Interesting about editing the html to make it work, but doesnt seem too
handy for keeping the calendar web page uptodate, or for folks not in to
editing html files.
Outlook2003 works fine for saving the calendar as a web page and the dates
agree
with the days... not much help unless you upgrade to Outlook2003, but I
guess thats the idea, right?
Alan

"Duane Perry" wrote:

> There is a file monthhd.htm that has columns that you can edit the day of
> the week.  Is why more people are switching to Linux and Apple.  This should
> have never left the building with this error.  My next computer is no going
> to run Microsoft.
>

> "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Duane,
> >
> > I have the save problem. How do you edit the html?
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> > "Duane Perry" wrote:
> >
> > > I can edit the html file but this should not be the case.  Fixes?
> > > Suggestions...other than use Apple?
> > >

> > > "Duane Perry" <dlp_sr@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > day.

0
akm (24)

Oversized calendar printout
I have a calendar with many events per day. When I try to print the month view to a letter size page, most of the dates do not print. I have access to a D size printer (24x36) and am trying to use that, but Outlook doesn't seem to be able to deal with something this big. The MS calendar printing wizard doesn't address this, plus it destroys any color coding from the original calendar. Any help would be appreciated! Pat The cell size of the the month view limits the amt of appointments you'll see. If portrait layout doesn't show enough, you'll need to print d...

How do I print 2 page spreads from Booklet format in Publisher?
I have booklet layout with 8" x 8" pages printing on 11" x 17" paper. I don't know how to get it where I can view individual 2 page drafts. When I print currently, page 1 is with 44, page 2 is with 43, etc. I want to be able to print to view in draft form page 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, etc. This is for draft markup purposes only. I know I will print 2 sided in booklet form as stated previously when we are ready to mass produce. Bottom line is that we'd like to be able to print and view our book in "story board mode" (I just coined that) so we can see whe...

Convert Numeric field to Date
Hello, I've seen similar questions to this but need some help/clarification. I have Access 2003 with linked tables to a DB2 database. The fields I am querying are numeric in this format 20070810 (yyyymmdd) What I am trying to do is display customer request date and actual ship date in mm/dd/yyyy format on one query. On another query I am trying to summarize item shipments by month. I know next to nothing about this. Any help with baby steps would be greatly appreciated. Probably easiest to convert the numeric value to a string, then convert to a date format for display. You say yo...

How do I add a Web Access Account to my Outlook at home?
That sounds strange, but I'm a student at a university that has given me an Outlook Account on Web Access for the purpose of receiving school mail, mainly school-wide announcements and information from professors. However, I find the online version to be very limiting and I'm not familiar with the newer versions of Outlook (haven't had it since about 1996 or so). I need to know if I can access e-mails recieved on my Web Access account in my Outlook program at home... Also, maybe if this is possible I won't have to do that... Can I organized e-mails on Web Access? I k...

Language of "Continued on page X"
Is it possible to select the language for the terms "Continued on page X"/"Continued from page X"? Or are they always in the language of the user interface? Thanks for any hints, Luc In my experience it follows the language of the user interface/installation language. But you can edit it manually one by one (just do not edit the page reference tag). Or it may be edited by doing a search/replace in the document (available in 2003). Regards Terje "Luc Benninger" <lb@NOSPAMzignet.ch> skrev i melding news:%23aFWKWP9FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > ...

Inviting attendees from within Shared calendar in Public Folders
Hi I have Exchange 2003 running. Created a shared calendar in the Public Folders area and would like to invites staff from the AD/Exchange by checking availability etc to a meeting. How can this be done? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks Sumi ...

Access 2000 Support
Will Access 2000 be supported by Microsoft for next 5 years ? Thank you Regards Imran No. In fact, if you check http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=1265, you'll see it's already off Mainstream support, and Extended support will stop 14 July, 2009 For details about Microsoft's support lifecycle, start at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=lifecycle -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Imran" <Imran @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6DFB923-6477-4130-92BE-586E887A93D8@microsof...

Printing monthly calendar in Outlook 2003
When I print a 2-page monthly calendar in Outlook 2003, it prints 1 or 2 months beyond the date range I have specified. I set 'print exactly one month', print on 2 pages. and then the dates -- the 1st and the last of the month I want. And then the printer spiots out 4 to 6 pages --- the month I want, plus two months I haven't asked for. What's happening? ...

Converting access tables to XML for use in .NET web app
I need to access tables in an .mdb file and convert them to XML for use in my ..NET 2.0 web application. Can anyone point me to any tutorials or references on how to accomplish this? (Note: I am using VB) Thanks! ...

Close Tag Error from HTML source for web service WSDL
I have developed web services under .net framework 1.1, myWebServ.asmx with methods, getInfo() and getInfo(int). Those are working fine for the clients created by .NET Visual Studio. However, when I used Eclipse to develop Java client to consume the service, I got error massage: the element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>". I use webbrowser to check the myWebServ.asmx, and found the web method attributes such as [WebMethod(Description="Given...")] are quoted as "<br>Given... " without closed tag <\br&g...

Upgrading Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002
I have the software to upgrade my Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002, and am concerned about losing my appointments, contacts, and settings (rules, views). If I upgrade, will Outlook 2002 detect my settings before it "removes the previous version"? I'd really appreciate some help - I'm a little bored waiting for the hurricane so I'm hoping to occupy myself with this... Data is never removed with an upgrade. The connection to your data may well be lost, but can easily be reset if that's the case. You should already be backing up your Outlook regularly. The file...

Have Outlook Today display certain calendar categories
Anyone know how I could (with or without add-ins) have outlook display only certain calendar categories? I want to exclude some day-to-day calendar items from showing up and cluttering the space :) create a custom view? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/viewmenu.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ <matt.coast@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158197...

Attaching calendar from Outlook
Does anyone know of a 'simple' way to attach your calendar in Outlook (2000 & 2002) in order to email it? I know you can save as a web page, etc., but I wondered if there was a simplier way. My boss needs to do this. ...

Converting Text months to sortable Numbers or Dates
I have a column with months as text (April, etc.). Trying to sort them in order, is there a way to convert them to dates or numbers in order to sort Hi Greg- No need to convert... Click in that column, then go to Data>Sort & click the Options button. Open the 'First key sort order' list and choose appropriately, the click OK in each box. HTH |:>) "Greg" wrote: > I have a column with months as text (April, etc.). Trying to sort them in > order, is there a way to convert them to dates or numbers in order to sort That works well when I have the months...

Can you share a calendar using Outlook web access?
We are using Outlook Web Access only. Is there a way to share calendars? In news:AED7800B-502A-44D1-A386-5A9274753BDB@microsoft.com, betzie <betzie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We are using Outlook Web Access only. Is there a way to share > calendars? You can access a calendar (or any mailbox folder, I believe) if it's already shared - but you can't create the share/set the permissions in OWA. You might post OWA questions in microsoft.public.exchange.clients - OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. ...

Shared Calendars not Displaying User Name
Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2003, both fully patched and running on XP Pro SP2. Shared calendars added under "Open a shared calendar". Header of calendars only displays "Calendar", not the username of the shared calendar owner. How can I get Outlook to display the username, please. At the moment I have multiple calendars open and they all are headed "Calendar". Not very useful :-( TIA, Bill http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050809.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for W...

How to print a page in between of every report page?
I'm fairly inexperienced with Access, but I was asked if there would be any way to solve a problem. My company prints product invoices using access reports. Terms and Conditions pages are now required to be put on the back of said reports. The detail section of the report prints a list of all of the items on an invoice, and sometimes they take up more than one page. I have been trying to use a subreport containing the terms and conditions page and setting it visible and invisible whenever an invoice page ends. The problem I am now having is that one item of the invoice is put under the ter...

Outlook 2000 #130
Incoming emails are going straight to my deleted items folder. I have junk mail and adult content rules on but they are not set to capture / look for the senders name. Is this normal and related to the inaccuracy of the junk and adult rules? ...

Converting YYYYMMDD Special Format to Text
What formula or function converts a cell with a special date format of YYYYMMDD, lets say 20030801, to the text string "20030801"? In my case the special format option YYYYMMDD makes the number appear as 20030801 but will only display the actual date value of 37834 when attempting to convert the date to a text string. One way: =TEXT(A1, "yyyymmdd") where A1 contains your value. In article <108901c38960$b4c9b6d0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "Mike" <mbredal@tetontel.com> wrote: > What formula or function converts a cell with a special > ...

applyng a multiple header row across pages in default table style
Hello, I want to set up the default table format on an RTF document that will take the fist 2 rows in my table and repeat them as a header on all the pages the table extends to. so I need to know 2 things 1. how do i edit the default table style 2. is it possible to set the first 2 rows as the header. the data in my table is generated automatically and I don't know in advance how big it will be. thank you 1. Use the Modify Style dialog box to modify a table style in Word. The exact steps depend on your version of Word. 2. As far as I know, this is not possible in...

Complex Update Query in SQl Server 2000
I need to update ACTINDX in UPR40500 for each JOBTITLE in MYTABLE. We have modified the ACTNUMBR in 'MYTABLE' whose segments are contained in GL00100 GL00100 ACTINDX ACTNUMBR_1 ACTNUMBR_2 ACTNUMBR_3 ACTNUMBR_4 ACTNUMBR_5 30562 222 411001 000000 150 350 30563 222 411001 000000 155 355 UPR40500 JOBTITLE ACTINDX 209401 30562 150001 30563 MYTABLE JOBTITLE ACTNUMBR 209401 222-411001-000000-150-350 150001 222-411001-000000-155-355 Sean: If you are storing the account number as a string in my table, an...

Outlook 2003 Calendar Sharing
I have several calendars and i would like to share 2 of them. When someone else, whom I have added as a delegate tries to open another user's folder, he only gets the one calendar, with no options to select another calendar. Am I doing something wrong? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sharesubfolder.asp for instructions - you need to have permissions set correctly on the folders and the user needs to open your mailbox as a secondary mailbox in their account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Outlook 2000 DEAD?
I can open it, but when I try to open a message or create new one... program hangs. YUK. I've tried a program that worked in the past - but doesn't now for some reason... (Oooops - don't have CD!) Any advice on what I can try? Thanks, Sherry On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:26:44 -1000, Sher <savoire.etre@verizon.net> wrote: > I can open it, but when I try to open a message or create new one... > program > hangs. > > YUK. I've tried a program that worked in the past - but doesn't now for > some reason... > > (Oooops - don't have CD!) >...

use calendar in public folder
is there a way to put a dynamic copy of a user's calendar in Public folders as read only? thanks, raul rego I would take a look at www.slipstick.com and see if they have anything. On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:42:00 -0400, "Raul Rego" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >is there a way to put a dynamic copy of a user's calendar in Public folders >as read only? > >thanks, > >raul rego > ...

Customizing "Today" in OL Calendar
OL 2002, Win XP HE Follow-up to: microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring Hi, Is there a way for me to customize "Today"'s date on my OL calendar so that it always appear a particular color? (Or something similar). Tx. S ...