controlling send/receive of two email addresses

How do I limit or control which email address (user)
sends and receives at any given time?
0
anonymous (74717)

On 10/22/2003 8:07 PM, Allan wrote:

> How do I limit or control which email address (user)
> sends and receives at any given time?

In Outlook 2003, go to Tools -> Send/Receive -> Send/Receive Settings ->
Define Send/Receive Groups.

Hope that helps.

Alex

--
-( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )-

0
yua (62)

bound control or inbound control
Hi Katherine, There are differences between using bound versus unbound controls. Where on the form do you want to use an unbound control? Jeanette Cunningham "Katherine" <Katherine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BBC192-0A74-4B9F-9513-5E5923A76658@microsoft.com... > ...

create drop down for address list
I want to create an invoice with a drop down list for the "Bill To" section. Any help would be apreciated Much help, Marlis. Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/tutorials/order_form_or_invoice_form_in_microsoft_excel.htm And in particular, there's a link (on that same page) to a complete invoicing system you might like even better. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Marlis" <Marlis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3792457B-D0CD-4329-BB69-ED89A49C0C45@microsoft.com... > I want to create an invoice with a drop down li...

I can't use outlook express to send mail
Hi, I need you help. My problem is that I can not use outlook express (window mail with vista) to send e-mail out. The error message is as following: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'ljkljlkjkl', Account: 'public.tpt.tj.cn', Server: '202.106.187.158', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Can you please help me to find out how to settle this problem. Thanks, Grace Windows Mail is Windows Mail, not Outlook Express. '202.106.187.158' is not a server name. Call your ISP and ...

why won't word 2007 release control of a .rtf file after exiting w
I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH ACCESS TO RICH TEXT FILES BY PROGRAMS OTHER THAN WORD------ AFTER THE FILE OPEN IN WORD IS CLOSED AND EVEN AFTER WORD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN (EXITED) ---------- I GET THE ERROR MESSAGE THAT THE FILE IS "IN USE" BY WORD WHEN (FOR EXAMPLE) AN ATTEMPT IS MADE TO DELETE IT ---- SOMETIMES WHEN RE-OPENING THE FILE AFTER RE-STARTING WORD THE FILE CANNOT BE SAVED BECAUSE IT IS IN "READ ONLY" MODE ------- AFTER MUCH FIDDLING AROUND I FINALLY MANAGED TO DELETE THE PROBLEM FILE ONLY TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM RETURN WITH A DIFFERNT FILE ----- WORD 200...

sending document content to excel to open it
Hi! I'd like to write an application that stores excel-sheets in a database. Now I need to open that document, but i don't want to buffer it on the harddisc, because that's confidental data. Thanks for support Joe ...

RE: Control
Can some one point me right direction to achive this following. Need to dispaly a data in a table format. some of the column data may have to display a image/icon based on a value from the table (1 :- Red color icon, 2:-yellow color icon...) Once the data is loaded and displayed on the format , able to search particular row by column index and update the values including the images(change different image). I tried with Listview control, with the report view I am not able to search row and update the columns with the List vew I am not able to show the image/icon. do not want to use ...

Can't delete mail address
Hi I have a small problem with an Exchange 2003 server. I have a e-mail address that I can't delete. The address is in use but it is not assigned to any user or public folder. Is their any way to get past this problem? Best regards Lasse Who is it assigned to? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Lasse" <Lasse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CD89461-B673-4AE2-B2D1-853264F1279E@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I have a small problem with an Exchange 2003 server. > &...

MSCRM login and the Users Control Panel
Is anyone aware of any way that the settings stored under Control Panel - Users - Password Management might interfere with the process of Single Sign On into MSCRM? It seemed to have somehow cached someones login and prevented logging in as the logged in user, until cached credentials had been "deleted". However I have never seen this mentioned as being relevant. I am not too sure what the architecture model is there, but it appears to be a single domain. If this area has any relevance, it would be useful to know....thanks ...

outlook email attachments
word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges The above error message is occuring on a users computer when he attempts to open a word or excel attachment directly from an outlook email message. This is occuring on only some Word and Excel attachments, not all. Other Word and Excel document attachments open directly from the Outlook emal message without any problem. When the user saves the attachment to his desktop, the documents open properly. Others in my office are able to open these attachments from outlook without any problems. snelson@marakon.com <snelson@marako...

help. i can write an email but have no idea how to send it in mic.
anyone who can please help me send an email by microsoft outlook 2003 please help. so far all i can do is write a draft and have absolutley no idea where to go from there to actually send off the email. thankyou natalie wrote: || anyone who can please help me send an email by microsoft outlook || 2003 please help. so far all i can do is write a draft and have || absolutley no idea where to go from there to actually send off the || email. thankyou Try pressing "Send"? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Hello Nat...

Merge two columns
Hi all. I use Excel XP I have 2 columns "First Name" and "Last Name". How can I merge these two cols into a single one: "Full name" ? It has to be : Full name = "First name" + <1 space> + "Last name". Please advise. TIA Guy Assuming that Column A contains the first name, and Column B the last name, try... C1, copied down: =A1&" "&B1 Hope this helps! In article <#PzWfEOQFHA.1500@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "Cloe" <shanipinsker@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi all. > I use Excel XP > I have 2...

Address Book not accesible
I am running word 2000 on vista , and when click on tools - envelopes & labels and click on the contact book symbol , I get the message "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client." if I then click OK I get the message "Logon failed. You must log on to Microsoft Exchange to access your address book. Error code: "Unspecified error".". My default email program is windows mail. Any help gatefully received. -- Message poste...

Receiving email #7
Have to hit send/receive to get email. How do I get it to receive automatically with a sound alert like express? Thanks Version??? Tools, Options, Preferences, Email options, advanced email options. "George" wrote: > Have to hit send/receive to get email. How do I get it to receive > automatically with a sound alert like express? > > Thanks XP home. I did all that per the help box and I still get no sound or icon? "Mary" wrote: > Version??? Tools, Options, Preferences, Email options, advanced email options. > > "George" wrote: >...

Adding a control variable
Hello all, Under VC++ 7.1, I've added a checkbox to a dialog. Using the dialog editor, I am not trying to add a control variable for this check box. However, when I right-click on the check box and select "Add Variable", the resulting wizard dialog does not allow me to select "Control Variable" (it is grayed out). What do I need to do to get a control variable for this check box added to my class? Thanks, Dave I've never seen that before - are you able to duplicate this problem with other projects too? -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "Dave" <bett...

Counting with two criteria where one is between values
Hi I have a spreadsheet with details of client contacts. Column H - users enter "X" when client has had first appointment Column I - users enter time (in weeks) client has waited for the appointment I need to return how many clients waited 0-8 weeks, 9-13weeks and 13-18 weeks I can count how many waited <8 weeks using =SUM((H1:H5="X")*(I1:I5<=8)) How can I count with the first criteria being an X in column h and the second criteria being between the values of 9 and 13? Thanks very much to anyone who is able to help me, it is very much appreciate...

Will not receive automatically
Outlook 2002 connects to Exchange 2000 server over the internet. Recently had an issue where the ISP blocked ports 135-139 to defend against Blaster virus. Because the ISP denied that they blocked the ports for several days I set up users as POP accounts temporarily. Now that the ISP has opend the ports, Exchange is able to flow, but now email will not automatically receive. We have to click on the Send\Receive button or anywhere else in Outlook to get the email. I can select an old email, then the new mail will come pouring in. No little notification envelope in the systray. I...

problem sending as a public folder
I have configured the members of our management team to be able to send as on a public folder called resumes. we add resumes@ourdomain.com to the from address and we end up with "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" just sending to any user. email to/from their accounts works fine. it only happens when trying to send as the public folder. I have looked at a bunch of things on line trying to figure this out. Here is what I think is the problem. The smtp server has the following setting. On the properties of the smtp server, on the authentication tab, then ...

Releasing memory after creating OCX control
Hi, I try to create an instance of an activex control in my MFC dialog based app. Though my application works with out any error, if i check the memory after calling "delete pMyControl" it keeps on occupying the same memory it occupied when the control was alive. Could anyone help me where I am missing to clear the memory? Thank you. My Code here ---------------m_pxWmp= new CWMPPlayer4();if( m_pxWmp->Create("replay", WS_CHILD | WS_BORDER | WS_VISIBLE , CRect(100, 100,320,240), this, 2)){ m_replay = true; m_pxWmp->SetUrl("C:\\video.avi"); m_pxWmp->Set...

Spam control - MS Outlook
Hi! I am using MS Outlook 2000 and use 2 profiles. I recently installed a firewall package (Fsecure = Telia S�ker Surf), including Spam control. After install, MSO hangs and I cannot change to the other profile (if I not removed MSO by ctrl/alt/del) Somebody want to comment this? /Sven-Erik Intergrated AV/Spam is the cause of frequent issues in Outlook Is the FSecure you installed compatible with this old version of Outlook? "Storfille" <storfille@ebrev.net> wrote in message news:b1Ixm.11987$U5.164765@newsb.telia.net... > Hi! > > I am using MS Outlook 200...

what control can display characters from txt files in a dialog?
I want to read lines from txt files and display them on a dialog.I wonder which control can be put into the dialog to hold the characters from txt? Something like :- while(m_file.ReadString(tmpstr)) { str += tmpstr; } m_edit.SetWindowText(str); -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "liao_xf" <sclxf@sina.com> wrote in message news:001401c3652f$177b9830$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Thanks first! > I know that Edit control can receive and edit input. > and I know the filestdio can read lines from txt. > but can you tell me how to attatch the lines to the edit? > Thanks!...

stock control system
trying to see up a 'basic stock control sytem' for a warehouse that contains building materials. -- Thank you. You can use multiple ways of doing, there's 3 ways to come to m head... 1) Use a worksheet as database an save all the information on the cell of that worksheet using some macros to access it and handle. 2) You might want to use Access instead of Excel, I think would b easier to handle the database portion and you still have the Macro available. 3) You can use VB with an Access to create an application -- fanay ------------------------------------------------------...

Creating dialog controls at run-time
I've been researching how to do this, but whenever I try what other people do, I get very bad results. But my challenge doesn't end there. The number of controls I want to create is only known at run-time. The problems I face are manifold: 1. The code most people use fails badly. Not only is the font unconventionally big, but when I click the checkbox I create, the whole dialog disappears. If that's not enough, the pointer to the control is NULL when the dialog's destructor is called, so I can't delete the instance, and get a memory leak message when the program ends: CADi...

cannot open email attachments
After I open a message with an attachment I get a message that says file is corrupt. If I right-click on the message BEFORE I open it and click on View attachment it opens fine. Why does it give me the corrupt message when I try to double-click the attachment after opening the message? ...

I can send email but not receive
I am trying to setup outlook 2007. I get my email from yahoo but want to use outlook. It as for user id and password but when I enter it it just pops back up as if I entered the wrong info Charles W. Garsee, you wrote on Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:34:00 -0800: > I am trying to setup outlook 2007. I get my email from yahoo but want to use > outlook. It as for user id and password but when I enter it it just pops back > up as if I entered the wrong info http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-06.html -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net...

Auto Foward Emails
Hello All, Is there a way for the admin to have a mailbox in exchange Auto Forward all incoming emails to multiple mailboxes? Thanks Mark In news:eMoS0wemFHA.3408@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Mark S. <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> typed: > Hello All, > Is there a way for the admin to have a mailbox in exchange Auto > Forward all incoming emails to multiple mailboxes? > > Thanks > Mark Hmmm - well, I'd probably just assign the SMTP address in question to a distribution group, and add the other mailboxes to the group. Would that accomplish what you wish?...