Contacts - Creating Households

Is there a way to create a household contact
For example, I have one common home phone number, email address, and street address for a couple in my contact list.  I would like to enter individual names and birthday dates but only one anniversary date and have all dates show up on my calendar
If possible, can this idea be expanded to childrens names and birthdays fo rthe same household?
0
anonymous (74721)

Outlook custom field at contacts...
Hi We have an Exchange 5.5 server with public contact. We designed a custom form with additional fields like “Salesman” etc. It is works OK. When we try to use these contacts in a mail merge, these custom fields are not showing up on the list. What we missing here? We are using Office XP (Office 2002). Thank you in advanced for any help Victo Maybe this is it? Action When you design a form and are planning on creating user-defined fields to mail merge within Outlook, the user-defined fields are not available in the Word mail-merge document. The only fields that are available are the ...

How can i create a scatterplot with small and medium values?
i am trying to find a correlation between donating members and emloyees in organisations. The firms have classsed them selves as either small or medium and i would like to plot this information in a scatterplot. the legends would be small and medium and the x, y members and employees. Can anyone help with this matter? Thanks Hi, Sort out you data by the column containing the firm classification. By doing so the the data is rearranged into the "small" and "medium" blocks. Plot the data for the small and medium firms as two separate data series in the same XY-scatte...

Sorting contacts 04-14-10
I'm using Outlook 2007. When I open my contacts I have everything sorted by "File As" column. When sending a new email I click the "To" button everything is sorted by first name. How can I change the list to be sorted by last name or File As? Thanks -- Rick Morrison rlmorrison@earthlink.net Go to Tools > Account Settings > Address Book Tab > Outlook Address Book > Change... > Set sort order there -- Russ Valentine "Radiorick" <rlmorrison@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:T-CdnUUxuv1vs1jWnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2...

Creating A Mirror Image of A Floor Plan
How does one go about creating a mirror image of a floor plan. My building is symetrical north and south. I have the South side drawn and would now like to take my drawing of the south perimeter and create a mirror image of it for the north side perimeter. Thanks AFAIK in version 2003 you can select and flip the image. Al "HankFredericks" <hfredericks@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iKcVb.27044$4X.561494@twister.tampabay.rr.com... > How does one go about creating a mirror image of a floor plan. My building > is symetrical north and south. I have the South side ...

Making an appointment with a contact
I'm new to Outlook and must be missing something...if I want to make an appointment with a contact, there doesn't seem to be a way to just choose the contact; I have to type in the Subject and Location but it seems there should be a way to select the contact (I'm used to ACT! if that helps). Version of Outlook? Are you looking at the Contact first or in the process of creating the appointment? In the contact - Actions, New appointment In the appointment - use the Contact linking field. If you need more specifics, we need to know the outlook version. -- Diane P...

Creating a Date Selector in Excel VBA?
I'm trying to create a spreadsheet that allows you to define maintenanc schedules for lanscape management work. The items that are going to be in the maintenance schedule generall occur yearly (e.g. turf refurbishment) or monthly (e.g. litte collection, grass cutting). I want to be able to have a dialog box appear that allows the user t specify for the yearly items what date of the year maintenance occur (dd/mm/yyyy) or for the monthly items what date of the mont maintenance occurs (dd/mm). Does anyone have any ideas about how best to achieve this? I though about have 3 textboxes with ...

Linking between Account/Contact and ActivityParty
All, Anyone knows the link field between Account/Contact and ActivityParty entities? Thanks! Parentcustomerid on Contact Form , will relate the contacts to Accounts. Activityparty entity ? My understand is that different fields act as activity party (for example From , To---- on Email ). well i can not say exactly ,usually we use Entity Type in SDK to relate an activity party to account or contact. PS" =CD dont have CRM right now , i hope now you got some clue" -- Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ Thanks Aamir. I got it! "Aamir" wrote: > > > ...

Create Recipient policy
Hi, I want to create a recipient polcy for users in a specific OU. Is it possible? I tink I should use a LDAP Query Someone can help me? Tanks Jocelyn Recipient Policies are created using ldap queries. For most simple queries you can use the GUI that constructs the queries, or you can go to Custom Search | Advanced and type the query in. Recipient Policies are based on recipient attributes - OUs/Containers the recipients reside in do not show up as an attribute of the recipient. Use a common attribute of those recipients like location, department, etc. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT w...

Attach Events to elements dynamically created by JavaScript in IE using MSHTML
Hi, I am writing an browser helper object that is used to detect clicks on web page elements (e.g. links). During the DocumentComplete event, I get a list of all the elements and attach events to them via the IHTMLElement2::attachEvent method. This works fine for most pages. However there are some pages where some of these elements may get created by the javascript code on the web page. This will then typically take place after the DocumentComplete event has fired. Since these elements are created after the DocumentComplete event was fired, the attachEvent method will not have been called for...

forklift creates 2 mailboxes for everyone
SBS/Exch 2003 on new box. Old box was domain.com, new box is domain.local. I shut down exchange and forklifted the database over. Now when I look in system mgr, I see two mailboxes for each user. The mailbox that the user connects to has only new mail, and all the old mail is in the other mailbox,inaccessible. Gave full permissions, tried to exmerge the data over. Exports ok, import gives: [01:42:18] Merging data from file 'C:\EXMERGE\CUSER.PST' to mailbox 'Cathy User' ('CUSER') on server 'SERVER'. [01:42:18] Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (UNK...

folder browsing
vb.net I want to use a system dialog to return the path to a folder the user selects. I need the ability set the default folder and create a folder too. It would also be helpful from a less clicks stand point if the default folder could be expanded so the user doesn't have to. I found FolderBrowserDialog which does what I want except for a few things. It does not expand the default folder which is a problem because if the user creates a folder, a new folder is created named "New Folder" beneath the default folder but since the default folder is collapsed, the ...

Contact List, Outlook
How do I find an inadvertently deleted Contact entry (a list) in Outlook? You could start by asking in a newsgroup devoted to Outlook; this one is for Word. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Oscar" <Oscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF0136EB-A0A5-4665-9589-946042303E84@microsoft.com... > How do I find an inadvertently deleted Contact entry (a list) in Outlook? > Better to ask in an Outlook newsgroup such as microsoft.public.outlook.contacts to which I have...

Creating a child window in an MFC dll
In the past I have created a dialog box in an MFC dll from window handle passed from a win32 program. I was wondering if it is possible to create a child window in an MFC dll from a window handle passed from a win32 program. If so do you know where I could get some info on getting started to do this. Regrds, gjr ...

Contacts replications
Hi Sir/Madam, I created a folder called Sales in public folders but I can only see the folder in OWA and not Microsoft Outlook, I have also problems in replicating the contacts in public folders if you have articles about this topic on how to replicate the contact to public folders it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon. On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:01:02 -0700, fireblade <fireblade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi Sir/Madam, > >I created a folder called Sales in public folders but I can only see the >folder in OWA and not M...

replying to multiple messages non-contacts
I am trying to reply to 140 emails that came in to me for a job I am hiring for. They are not in my contacts folder and are sitting in a separate folder on my inbox. I can select them all, but trying to drag them all to a BCC area brings in the name and not the addresses. Anyone know how to reply to all of these without having to make them all contacts? ...

Can't create a new user with a mail box automatically with Active Dir #2
I have 2003 server with Active Directory and Exchange installed. When i click Create -> "User" and reach the dialog to create an Exchange mail box, the "Mailbox Store" drop down list is empty. Which has the effect that the "Next" button is disabled and I can't create a mailbox attached to that account. Where can I find that setting or what should I do? Thanks in advance /Mac Check and make sure the account you are using to create the new users has at least Exchange View-Only administrator in Exchange System Manager. Right-click on either ...

GAL added to Contacts.
Is it possible in Outlook 2003 to add the GAL (Global Address List) as a Contact database in Outlook? ....adding it to My Contacts. The only place I see it now is when we click on To...in an email. Isn't it more accessible? Thanks Purtech <mikek(remove)@hlit.net> wrote: > Is it possible in Outlook 2003 to add the GAL (Global Address List) > as a Contact database in Outlook? > > ...adding it to My Contacts. The GAL _is_ a contact source just as your Contacts folder is. If you want to see it, just open the Address Book interface and it should be there. If it ...

upgrade from windows 2000 to windows xp and all mails and contacts are lost
Hello all,=20 I've upgraded my operating system from windows 2000 to=20 windows XP. All my =E9-mails, contacts, personal folders=20 are lost. Is there a way to retrieve them and how.=20 Thanks very much Bart Hi, did you get any help with this problem? i think it's much the same as mine. kelley. "bart" wrote: > Hello all, > > > > I've upgraded my operating system from windows 2000 to > windows XP. All my é-mails, contacts, personal folders > are lost. Is there a way to retrieve them and how. > Thanks very much > Bart > ...

How to create trend line chart for MEDIAN in Excel?
I want to create a line chart showing the trend of MEDIAN value in Excel. The medain value is calculated for a range of cells in the sheet. I am not able to see the option for this kind of chart in Insert->Chart menu. There is no premade chart to do this. YOu will need to calculate the medians on a worksheet and plot them yourself. "Nitin Gupta" wrote: > I want to create a line chart showing the trend of MEDIAN value in Excel. The > medain value is calculated for a range of cells in the sheet. > I am not able to see the option for this kind of chart in Insert->Ch...

POP3 Server - replaced notebook
Hi Everone, I have Office 2k3. I had to replace my notebook because the motherboard broke. I have a home account with a POP3 server and I use the same notebook to check my work email that is on an Exchange 2000 Server with Exchange mail. I have Outlook ask me which profile to select and it’s worked very well for years. I am asking about my home POP3 service. Since we do not use PAB’s any more, I copied my contacts to a PST. I copied them back and I have been trying to get outlook to use those contacts to search while sending but does not see them. What am I doing incorrectly? ...

how to create organazation chart
how to create organazation chart in powerpoint. I want to know the procedure and steps about it. Look here http://www.ehow.com/how_11856_create-chart-powerpoint.html -- Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "Bishnu Prasad Yadav" <BishnuPrasadYadav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41045958-E9B7-414D-8BDD-5022E7BD7C07@microsoft.com... how to create organazation chart in powerpoint. I want to know the procedure and steps about it. ...

Create Custom Tab
I would like to know how can I create a custom tab on Access2007 and How to create custome group on it -- Nat ...

MSCRM Contact-Account Name Integration to Outlook Contacts-Account Name Field
Folks, I have a prospective customer that does heavy duty synching from Outlook to his Palm PDA... He doesn't want to buy any add on's right now... Is there a work around that will push the Account Name Field of MSCRM into the Contact's Company Name Field when the go offline and synch. This information is helpful otherwise all mscrm contacts do not have a company name associated with the Contact in Outlook Contacts... Any help is appreciated. Regards, Bob Bob, You're not alone. Check out my inquiry titled 'Importing Outlook Contacs' about 6 pages ago. ...

How to create a table from a find duplicates query
It's been a while since I have worked in Access. But I have run a find duplicates query and I have totally blanked on how to create a table from those query results. If there is another way to do this than I am open to that as well. What we are trying to do is create a mailing list of one record per household and we have several individuals in this table with the same address. So I created a find duplicates query to pull one per address 1. After that has run I am not sure how to save my query results as a table to then send to the mail house. Thanks for your help You should use...

Going offline and Contacts not showing
I have the CRM client installed on my notebook, and when I go offline, everything is there, except for the Contacts. Any help would be appreciated. Open Outlook, go to CRM->Local Data, make sure your contact has been selected. Also, make sure your CRM user account has permission to download Contacts when go off-line. -- Jim Wang Business Solutions Engineer MCSE, MCDBA, Microsoft CRM Professional United Kingdom "proactiveit" wrote: > I have the CRM client installed on my notebook, and when I go offline, > everything is there, except for the Contacts. Any help would...