Configuring e-mail accounts

how can I configure an Outlook account to open my yahoo mail?

details needed

thanks
0
Mostafa (4)

Ahmed Mostafa wrote:
|| how can I configure an Outlook account to open my yahoo mail?
|| details needed
|| thanks

Have you asked Yahoo? Do you have a paid-for Yahoo account (unless you are
in the UK and one or two other places)

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0
gordonbp11 (453)

Not receiving mail
As of 10:30 this morning, I have been unable to receive mail throug Outlook 2000. I logged onto my server and there is a bunch stuff jus sitting there. I check the other computers in our office and they ar fine. When I click Send and Receive, there is no error message and I' able to send mail without any problems. I have already run the repai tool, but it didn't find anything. Thanks for any help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What sort of mai...

I cannot open your default e-mail folders
I have Microsoft Outlook installed on my computer. It was working just fine, but now it's giving me an error message that says "can not open your default e-mail folders. The information store can not be opened" We are to assume that this just happened all by itself for no reason or do you have more information to share? You'll need to. You were there. We weren't. -- Russ Valentine "Ruth" <Ruth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:496C3996-1AB0-40B1-A105-C7D7AADB6947@microsoft.com... >I have Microsoft Outlook installed on my...

Filtering E-mails
I think it is possible to only allow incoming e-mails from addresses on you own address book is this correct and how do I set this up. "Julian" <julian.haworth@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:009501c3578f$c7b45550$a601280a@phx.gbl > I think it is possible to only allow incoming e-mails from > addresses on you own address book is this correct and how > do I set this up. Define the rule: - Apply this rule after message arrives: sender is in <contacts1> folder stop processing more rules - Apply this rule after message arrives: sender is in <contacts2&...

E-mails not forwarding to Blackberry
I am working with a customer that support two domain names on their Exchange 2003 SP2 server. dom1.com is their primary domain name and dom2.com is their secondary domain name. dom1.com is delivered directly to their exchange server. dom2.com e-mail is forwarded from their parent office in Germany. We are using a blackberry to gather messages using POP3, but none of the e-mail form dom2.com is forwarded to the blackberry. They receive messages in Outlook for both dom1 and dom2, but for some reason dom2 messages are never retrieved by the black berry. Any idea why? Don S <Don S@discu...

Excel to Lotus e-mail
I have set up a hyperlink from Excel to Lotus Notes e- mail. While I can populate the address and subject lines I would like to also set up several cells from the Excel sheet to show in the body of the e-mail through automation. Any suggestions?? Thanks in Advance Mike Mc ...

Signatures in Mail merge
Ron de Bruin gave me a mail merge that works perfectly- but would like to include "conditions" text at bottom of each mail- any idea how to do this automatically -- Thanks for your help Hi David Maybe this will help you http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/signature.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02B04F0C-921F-4D26-8543-B32851BC0171@microsoft.com... > Ron de Bruin gave me a mail merge that works perfectly- but would like to > include "conditions"...

micr configurable stubs
Hi All, Has anyone had to configure checks for GP using configurable stubs for MICR? Are there any tricks to making the process easier or an alternative program to use. Th eprocess so far is painfull as only one item can be selected at a time and each time I add an item it starts in upper left hand corner above other items. Thanks in advance for any insight Lorne Are you using Mekorma? I've used it to configure checks and found it relatively easy to use. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2t...

Accounts Payable #3
I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record Click the notes button next to the voucher number field and attach the file. -- Charles Allen, MVP "JMB" wrote: > I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record I would like to do this from eConnect "Charles Allen" wrote: > Click the notes button next to the voucher number field and attach the file. > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > > > > "JMB" wrote: > > > I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record Can't be done! Best regar...

opening e-mail
We just switched from a Gateway to a Dell. The new Outlook Express 6 says: "OE removed access to the following attachment" All my e-mail from work is forwarded to me at home. How can I stop this "access removal from my incoming e- mails from work? Thanks, Marin ...

Today's date in e-mail template
Is it possible to have a filed which returns today's date in an e-mail template? ...

Issue: I cannot import mail folders from Thunderbird?
What am I doing wrong? I have read all through the help files, but it's a bit vague or I am simply missing it. "Hallofwebs" <Hallofwebs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C3203B9-085C-4774-8483-320D4B7C2531@microsoft.com... > What am I doing wrong? I have read all through the help files, but it's a > bit > vague or I am simply missing it. You can, but it's not a straight-forward process. have a look here: Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook/Outlook Express http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html Although it sa...

Mails sent to External domains do not show new email address
Hello guys, please I need help desperately. I upgraded a Windows 2000 domain running Exchange 2000 to Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Everything went well (some problems were encountered which we solved) but after the upgrade we created new email addresses for all staff using a recipient policy in Exchange 2003, but when staff send mails to the internet we noticed the From:email addresses remain unchanged and the old email address is displayed. Also I will like to say that a domain suffix was created also for all users in AD so that they can logon to all machines using user@new suffix.c...

E-mail #34
Hello everybody, Is there any way I can have Office Outlook notify me when I get an E-Mail much like the way Hotmail Messeanger does? I don't like leaving it open and I hate having to launch it everytime I check my E-Mail. Thanks. "AAdam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2338101c45e71$3ed68ca0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello everybody, > > Is there any way I can have Office Outlook notify me when > I get an E-Mail much like the way Hotmail Messeanger > does? I don't like leaving it open and I hate having to > launch it every...

Online searches for account info
I once had a trial version of MONEY that, as I installed the software, the program would go online and retreive account information for my utilities and credit cards, etc. I now have a MONEY 07 Plus but I don't seem to find that "retreive" command. Available on my 2007 PLUS? In microsoft.public.money, dcmy wrote: >I once had a trial version of MONEY that, as I installed the software, the >program would go online and retreive account information for my utilities and >credit cards, etc. I now have a MONEY 07 Plus but I don't seem to find that >"retre...

CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Install/Configuration
I cannot get the Outlook client to configure for any users. The intranet address and internet address are not found. Connectivity has been verified between workstations and crm server. Web clients work ok - thoush some functionality related to custom entities is not behaving properly (lookups not functioning, etc.) Addtionally, CRM is not sending or tracking emails at all. The CRM setup is as follows: Upgraded from 3.0 Win 2K3 Server (fully updated) with SQL 2005 SP2, Reporting Services SP2 Exchange 2003 Server (fully updated) - Email router will not configure. Any suggestions would b...

Mail window size
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA9830.DC60BD20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I make windows live mail open in a window instead of maximized = which fills my whole screen? Thanks in advanced... Jonathon ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA9830.DC60BD20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <ME...

2nd addresses using E-connect
I am trying to set up mailing addresses in Great Plains using e-connect. I am able to get the mailing address entered using UPRCreateEmployeeAddressType, however, when i go into Great Plains and hit the magnifying glass to search, it does not show up. It does show up when I go into the employee address maintenance screen and scroll left and right. What other field(s) do I need to populate in order to get this to show up when you try an address lookup? thanks -- AHIhelp ...

Redirect an account
Hi I have a user who uses exchange only for the calendar so I need to make all the mail that gets to that account go to another address The first thing I tryed was to create a contact just like the other users I have in the same case However with this partiular user the contact does not work I have checked the email adresses he has and ht has an smtp address that does not exist He has a contact and the contact has the correct address does not seem to work because exchange keeps "intercepting" the mail I have tried this configuration may times and has always worked except with t...

Configuration
Hello, I just installed Office 7 Home and Student and every time I open Word it says that it has to Configure the program. It doesn't do that with the other programs and it is getting tiresome because it takes a few minutes. Has anyone else had this problem or have some suggestions? Thanks! Jenn ...

The body of my e-mails disappears
I have recently upgraded to Office 2003 pro. Fairly often after I compose e-mails and send them I find from the receipients that the body of the e-mail was blank. When I try the online update features it tries to have me download a service pack for Office 2000. Help Do you have PGP installed? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Steve Alexander" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:050b01c3d63c$91429eb0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

payroll posting Account setup in GP 7.5
WHich table contains the information displayed on 'payroll posting Account setup'? ...

Help
I just started a 3 week trip and need to run Money to track spending while I'm away. However, when I start Money, it is trying to install something, and wants the Money CD, which is back at home. Yes, I know I should have tried this before I left, but the laptop with Money hasn't changed - its just out of its docking station. I thought I'd ask on the small chance that someone might have a clue on what might cause this and/or how to get around it. I can't think of any reason for something to be installed, but there must be something. Thanks TM What file(s) is it asking for...

How to turn e-mail into tasks?
Hello, [Note: I'm using Outlook 2003] Is there a quick & easy way to turn particular e-mail messages into tasks? The way I would _like_ for it to work is that if I flag an e-mail message for follow-up (and maybe only if I set a due date), then show it as a task in my task list. It just seems natural that I should be able to see all my "tasks", regardless of source, grouped together in one view. And more importanly, I only synchronize the task list with my PDA, not e-mail items. On a related subject, is there a way to make tasks (and/or e-emails) with due dates sho...

Sending from secondary POP Account
When I try to send a message through a secondary POP account outlook actually sends it through the primary POP account even after selecting the secondary account from the accounts list. How do I fix this? Thanks. Chuck Chuck Boyer wrote: > When I try to send a message through a secondary POP > account outlook actually sends it through the primary POP > account even after selecting the secondary account from > the accounts list. How do I fix this? > > Thanks. > Chuck What version of Outlook? ...

Mail store folder on the network
i have a requirement to store mails for user for a long period of time my query is is there a microsoft mail client that can store the mails on network folder to ease my backing up of files nightly -- M I believe that Outlook can put its message store on a network. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Mwasaru" <Mwasaru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FB9AA96-D00D-4184-866B-BEC9D5D62E8B@microsoft.com... > i have a requirement to store mails for user for a long period of time my > query is is there a microsoft mail client that can store the mails...