Company Text at end of email

Hi,

When anyone sends an email from their work account, we have some text
that appears at the bottom of each email. It contains the usual sort of
stuff like, 'This email and any files transmitted with it are strictly
confidential.... etc', that sort of thing.

What i would like to do is change that text but i don't know where to
go to change it.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

jonnyuk3

--
jonnyuk3
0

What do you have at the back end, are you using Exchange? The change would
be made there. How's it done would depend on the server, version of
Exchange, and if they used a 3rd party application to do it.

"jonnyuk3" <jonnyuk3.5b0a8b0@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> When anyone sends an email from their work account, we have some text
> that appears at the bottom of each email. It contains the usual sort of
> stuff like, 'This email and any files transmitted with it are strictly
> confidential.... etc', that sort of thing.
>
> What i would like to do is change that text but i don't know where to
> go to change it.
>
> Could anyone help me out with this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> jonnyuk3
>

> --
> jonnyuk3

0
Kathleen
2/4/2010 4:32:06 PM
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes we are using Exchange, it is version 6.5.7638.1.

We are also using Windows Server 2003 and as far as i know we are not
using any third party software for this, i can't be sure though.

How would i change the text using Exchange?

Thanks,

jonnyuk3

--
jonnyuk3
0

"jonnyuk3" <jonnyuk3.5b1a5d1@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi Kathleen,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Yes we are using Exchange, it is version 6.5.7638.1.
>
> We are also using Windows Server 2003 and as far as i know we are not
> using any third party software for this, i can't be sure though.
>
> How would i change the text using Exchange?
>
> Thanks,
>
> jonnyuk3
>
> 'Kathleen Orland[_2_ Wrote:
> > ;339983']What do you have at the back end, are you using Exchange? The
> > change would
> > be made there. How's it done would depend on the server, version of
> > Exchange, and if they used a 3rd party application to do it.
> >
> > "jonnyuk3" jonnyuk3.5b0a8b0@outlookbanter.com wrote in message
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > When anyone sends an email from their work account, we have some text
> > that appears at the bottom of each email. It contains the usual sort
> > of
> > stuff like, 'This email and any files transmitted with it are
> > strictly
> > confidential.... etc', that sort of thing.
> >
> > What i would like to do is change that text but i don't know where to
> > go to change it.
> >
> > Could anyone help me out with this?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > jonnyuk3
> >

> > --
> > jonnyuk3-
>

> --
> jonnyuk3

0
Kathleen
2/5/2010 2:10:25 PM
We are using Exchange 2003.

Is this easy to do using 2003?

Thanks,

jonnyuk3

--
jonnyuk3
0

http://www.gfi.com/news/en/mes8freedisc.htm

"jonnyuk3" <jonnyuk3.5b24e90@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> We are using Exchange 2003.
>
> Is this easy to do using 2003?
>
> Thanks,
>
> jonnyuk3
>

> --
> jonnyuk3

0
Kathleen
2/9/2010 3:26:21 PM
I'll have a look at that.

Thanks for all your help Kathleen.

Much appreciated.

jonnyuk3

--
jonnyuk3
0

"jonnyuk3" <jonnyuk3.5b7948e@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> I'll have a look at that.
>
> Thanks for all your help Kathleen.
>
> Much appreciated.
>
> jonnyuk3
>

> --
> jonnyuk3

0
Kathleen

How do I copy text from a web page directly into an existing text.
When I do copy and paste, thw text from the web page is pasted on to my page in its own text box which means a lot of extra work re-aligning boxes, Paste it into WordPad or Word first. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8478BC7-E15D-4953-BB74-21DCE3EEA578@microsoft.com... > When I do copy and paste, thw text from the web page is pasted on to my page > in its own text box which means a lot of extra work re-aligning boxes, Alan wrote: ||...

Email Setup
This is not a complaint. I would like to know how to autoomatically receive mail in my MS Outlook 2007 (part of my Office 2007 Suite). I simply need some morsels of info. I tested my Outlook 2007 Email setup, and used my Yahoo login (username DougWanBenoit) and my password. My Outlook will not connect. 1. I do know if my Yahoo account is a pop3 account 2. for mail, Outlook automatically decided to use: mail.Yahoo.com and SMTP.Yahoo.com but I'm not sure if that is correct, now. 3. The test Email button prompted a Windows message with two textboxes already filled i...

Need info on Microsoft CRM for Reinsurance companies
My company is a Reinsurance company that is interested in implementing MS CRM for the contacts with Insurance companies. Are there anyone who has implemented MS CRM customers/clients in the (Re)Insurance that can comment on their deployment of MS CRM can also comment on whether the solution was useful without customization or was there customization to the product. Thanks, Inala Shankar. While I have never deployed Microsoft CRM at a reinsurance comapny I have done a sales demo to a reinsurance comapny and know they had to heavily customize their existing CRM solution and would tdo the s...

Publisher/Outlook email newsletter not sending to list
I created an email newsletter from a Publisher email newsletter template. I use Outlook as my mail. I need to send it to a group, so I clicked on the "Send this page as a Message" button within Publisher, which enabiles sending as an email. From there I put myself in the "To" field, and because I wanted a blind list, I pasted a list of the recipients copied from an Outlook Contacts Category in the BCC field (there are 86 email addresses on the list) and clicked send. I received my copy, but it doesn't look like anyone else did. I seeded myself in the BCC field ...

Checking text length.
I have a large list of names (about 2500) in microsoft excel but I need to find all cells within a column that have a text length of more than 30 characters including spaces. Is there an easy way to do this or do I need to start counting? Thanks. Chris. Hi one way: - select your data (e.g. cells A1:A3000) - goto 'format - Conditional Format) - enter the following formula =LEN(A1)>30 - choose a format to highlight these cells >-----Original Message----- >I have a large list of names (about 2500) in microsoft excel but I need to >find all cells within a column that have a te...

mail merge inside text box.!
hi all! i am working in word2003. i am having a main document with address inside a text box..! while i am trying mailmerge for fields inside the address box i couldn't succeed..! my fields for address are in a seperate xl file.! how can i achieve this..? any hlp.? -via135 I've no idea -- works fine here. Of course I'm using the Mac version of Word, which is the group you've posted to. Things might be different in the Windows versions. I seem to recall something about fields in text boxes not working properly on the Dark Side but you'd do bet...

CREATING A NEW EMAIL MESSAGE
hen I cllick on "NEW', the email window that pops up is like totally ZOOMED in, my signature looks like LARGE print, I cannot get it to look normal. Even though my font size is 12, I can only see a few words at a time because it is SO huge! After I send my message, when I look at it in my SENT folder, it looks normal size. Hello, The most likely problem is that you are zoomed in in the editor and not that your text is too large. You did not specify your version of Outlook so I will assume Outlook 2007 and explain how to do it that way. Create new email. Choose Format Tex...

Automatically sending an Email From Outlook
Hi I have an Access database that uses a macro that I run automatically to send emails with new information to clients. Whenever I run the macro I get an Outlook warning that a program is trying to send an email and I have to click YES before it gets sent. Obviously if this process demands my attention each time an email is sent, it is of little value to me. Is there a Security setting in Outlook to stop this block from occurring? Thanks Jerry <jerry.ranch@pioneer.com> wrote in message news:e7mk525pmhiclgltpa3h1aadgjpipkiff8@4ax.com... > Hi > I have an Access database that use...

simple question: toggling between cell and text bar
If am navigating my spreadsheet with my arrow keys, and go to a cell that I want to edit (not overwrite), is there a keyboard command that will turn the cursor on in the text bar (and vice versa)...? thanks! Hi RodneyBD, > If am navigating my spreadsheet with my arrow keys, and go to a cell that I > want to edit (not overwrite), is there a keyboard command that will turn the > cursor on in the text bar (and vice versa)...? > F2. The bar is called the formula bar. Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP www.jkp-ads.com F2 (shortest reply possible <vbg>.) RodneyBD w...

Newbie
Hi, This is a very basic question, but I have created an organisation chart and the text doesn't fit in the shapes I created using the orgcwiz wizard. Other than manually adjusting the shapes is it possible to get the text to resize to fit the shapes and/ or vice versa as I'd like to automate this at some stage in VBA. Using Visio 2000. Thanks, Mark ...

Text Recovery Converter
Is there a way to convert documents written in Works(99, I think) to Office 2003? lgastin@msn.com ...

archiving email #2
I need to keep an archive of all incoming and outgoing email for all users. I'm running Exchange 2003. Could someone please point me to directions on this? Thanks! Use Message journaling feature of Exchange 2003; following article has more details on it: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Guides/E2k3Journal/11270098-88d8-44ef-b492-6b42e413caf6.mspx?mfr=true Regards, Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "Glenn" wrote: > I need to keep an archive of all incoming and outgoing email for all users. > I'm running Exchange 2003. > > Could someone ...

Text shifts left in Excel Combo Box when user types in entry
Hi, I am having difficulty with a control combo box. When you select one of the entries using the drop-down menu, the text remains aligned left. If you type in the first few digits of an entry (auto, and then move away from that cell, the text in the combo box shifts to the left and the first few characters are no longer visible. The only fix that I have found thus far is to either decrease the font size, or expand the width of the combo box to allow for the longer entries. Is there a property to ensure that even when the text is typed into the combo box the text does not shift? Than...

How, retrieve hidden email from task folder (sent by rule)?
I created a rule that would take any email sent by me to my inbox and copy it to my task folder. The idea was to create tasks by sending myself an email. It did move the email (I know because the task folder shows unread message = 1), but it can't be viewed from the task folder (I assume this is because the email isn't converted into a task form). I need to removed the message(s) I've sent from the task folder, but I cannot find a way to do that. Tried advanced search of the tasks folder for unread messages with no luck. Please help! Did you try using advanced...

DOS Console and Setting It Up for Text Completion, etc.
I'd like to set up the console, so the default properties allow me to use text completion, 120 character with by 200 deep lines, allow text completion and allow me to copy from the black window? What do I need to do? Some part of this has to do with Quick Edit, which is probably to turn it off. Have you checked the "Layout" tab in Properties? -- JS http://www.pagestart.com "W. eWatson" <wolftracks@invalid.com> wrote in message news:hevd9u$3ft$1@news.eternal-september.org... > I'd like to set up the console, so the default propertie...

Default company for user?
We setup our clients with at least 3 companies to access, Fabrikam, a test company (with their setup) and a live company. They would like the live company to be their default company when they log into GP. Is it possible to assign a default company to a user? On May 8, 6:45 am, Danelle Sloboda <DanelleSlob...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We setup our clients with at least 3 companies to access, Fabrikam, a test > company (with their setup) and a live company. They would like the live > company to be their default company when they log into GP. Is it possible to &g...

curving text #2
I'm making an oval sign for my business and the text must follow the curve of the oval. Can't seem to do it... Give Word Art a try. The "A" icon on the left side of the screen. -- Don - Publisher 2000 Vancouver, USA "Betty Boop" <Betty Boop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DD80208-ABEF-45D5-B14A-B088E308CE88@microsoft.com... > I'm making an oval sign for my business and the text must follow the curve > of the oval. Can't seem to do it... I have the an example on my web site. Scroll way down http://msauer.mvps.org/wo...

One email cannot be deleted
Has anyone ever seen it when one email is there, but you can't open it, move it, delete it, reply to it? Any thoughts on how to get rid of it? Windows 2000 with Office 2000. Thanks! Eric ...

Why can't I Export selected cells to tab-delimited text file?
This should be an easy thing to do. I'd like to set up a "refreshable" text export, in much the same way that you can set up a "refreshable" text import. Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems that Excel has little in the way of Export capability. Yes, I know there is a slightly more cumbersome way of doing this: copy - open text file - paste - close text file - click "yes" in save dialog. Lisa B. This macro is fairly simple to implement: Public Sub ExportSelectionAsDelimitedFile() Const sDELIM As String = vbTab Const sPATH As...

turn off email announcer
I need to turn off the announcer that tells me when I have new mail. I looked up help and it points me to an item under Tools called Email Announcer. I don't have this in my toolbars. I have my audio notification turned off so really I shouldn't hear anything but this guy won't go away! Anyone know how to turn off this annoying announcer guy or how to find the tool? It's not under my Toolbars options either. It's been this way since day 1 and no one else in my office has it. lkb2306 <lkb2306@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to turn off the ann...

Problem in creating a company
Hi, I am getting the following error I have a company in service pack two but the other companies are not getting upgraded to service pack II, i am getting an sql error which shows the version of one database is different from another.. This is the error i am getting A product installed on your computer is on a different version than the database version, you will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Any help is appreciated Regards Reddy Well, first, all db's should be upgraded. But the error message means that there is a 3rd party product or GP Addo...

Prevent non-numerical data (e.g. text) from plotting on a chart
I want to chart a series of cells. Depending on the assumptions, the data will either be numbers or text. I only want the chart to plot the numbers. Currently, the chart keeps plotting the text as zeros. Is there any way to prevent the chart from displaying these as zeros (in other words, not plot them at all)? Under tools>options>chart the default is not to plot blanks, but because the cells are not blank, they show as zeros. There is no such option. You can plot a helper column instead that has the formula =IF(ISNUMBER(dataRange),dataRange,NA()) Jerry jaweiss wrote:...

Inbox Columns company
Hi ! I tried to add the column company from contacts to my inbox but the field stays blank. What Iam doing wrong ? Thanks for your help Thomas Radas Any folder view shows only the data in that folder, even though Outlook = lets you think otherwise by allowing you to add fields from different = types of items in the folder. The Company field that you see under All = Contacts Field does not apply to messages.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpst...

Highlighting text on a web page
how to highlight a web page using visual c++ ? -anku "anku" <anku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0F30454-5CEB-4BB4-83FE-DCC8D5FFBBAB@microsoft.com... > how to highlight a web page using visual c++ ? If you are doing this in IE or any IWebBrowser2 based browser, you can use its object model to do it. You will need to do it using COM/automation. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com i m using IE . i m writing DLL function do do that. i.e. my function has as given site url and text to highlight. -anku "Ajay Kalra" wrote: > &...

Display email & calendar simultaneously
Is it possible to create a view that displays email & calendar simultaneously? Jared ...