Colors in Outlook Today

Is there any way I can add additional styles to Outlook Today to give me
more color schemes besides Summer and Winter?

-Mike

0
me1376 (30)

Not natively from Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head-scratching, Mike D. asked this group:

| Is there any way I can add additional styles to Outlook Today to give
| me more color schemes besides Summer and Winter?
|
| -Mike

0
MillyS (3228)

MS Outlook 2000 on Windows Me
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C39F11.577BD6E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. I am able to import = all info into Outlook, but cannot get Outlook to communicate to my ISP = (Comcast). I've double checked my SMTP & POP settings along with the = Server Port Numbers. I have confirmed these settingw with Comcast, but = that is all they'll tell me (they don't support Outlook - only Outlook = Express). Outlook works un...

Bug in Outlook 2007
There is a BUG in Outlook 2007 build 12.0.4518.1014. I have TWO profiles, and very often when I start with the non-Default one, and then close it and restart Outlook 2007, I no longer have a choice to select which profile to start it with. The only way to fix that is to go Task Manager, and manually kill OUTLOOK.EXE and then restart it. Then, it works fine. I hope they FIX this annoying problem. Where can I submit this bug to Microsoft? I looked all-over their website, but could not find it. P.S. I am running Vista Ultimate together with this setup. Michael Wexin <mystic...

CDialog background color
Hello, How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Best regards >How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Handle the WM_CTLCOLORDLG message (OnCtlColor CTLCOLOR_DLG in MFC) and return a brush of the colour you want. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Thanks but it didn't work! here is the code that I wrote: HBRUSH CDialogAppCon::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CDialog::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here // TODO: Return a different b...

Outlook Express 6 keeps freezing
I have microsoft outlook express 6, and recently everything I try to click an HTML link in an email message the whole program freezes and won't let me do anything. Everytime it freezes I have to end the task through the task manager. I have no idea why it would start doing this after I've been using it for so long. Any ides? I have not downloaded anything to update or anything. Thanks Rachel <rachb30@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have microsoft outlook express 6, Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Hoe to set up Outlook
Ive decided to use outlook but I am having problem setting up the my POP3 and my SMTP. My email is with hotmail. I can not find the address from hotmail.com Ciredor <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Ive decided to use outlook but I am having problem setting up the my > POP3 and my SMTP. My email is with hotmail. I can not find the > address from hotmail.com Hotmail is web-based, not POP3, so you may or may not be able to use Outlook, depending on which version you have and your email service option. See http://www.slipstick.com/config/ol2000hotmail.htm Outlook Exp...

Color
Hi, I'm a new programmer with C++ We are using VC++6 I'd like to know if it's possible to give a backgroung color to a label (static text) from my code. I want to change the background color of a lable (static text) depending on what the user choose from a combo box color Thanks I think you can subclass your "static class" window and write your own WM_ERASEBKGND message handler.... Something like this: ------%<-----------%<--------------- class CMyStaticText: public CStatic { public: afx_msg BOOL OnEraseBkgnd(CDC *); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() } BEGIN_MES...

Color Scheme Disapeared?
Several lines were shaded the standard beige that appears on the color scheme chart when the color chart icon is pressed in Excel 2000. To my surprise ... and for no known reason... all lines shaded with that color changed to a cruddy gray. When I looked at the chart again, where the beige had been is now that crummy gray... as it appears in several other boxes of that chart now. When I place my cursor over those boxes of gray, I get a text reading of "Color Scheme" rather than the name of the color the cursor is on. What the heck happened and how do I get that beige back? Never ...

Downloading Mail From Hotmail Using Outlook
Downloading Mail From Hotmail Using Outlook I am newbie to Outlook. Yesterday I was about to download email from one of my Hotmail accounts but not from the other but it said it was a paid service. I think it's like $50 a year to do this. How can this be that I was able to do it with another Hotmail account but not another? All I want to do is clear out my messages from one of my Hotmail acounts and close it down. I don't want to pay $50 to save my email. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks Matt ____________________________________________________________________...

Outlook 2003 #83
I purchased Outlook 2003 instead of buying a complete Office package because I was happy with features in Office 2002 but liked the new enhancements in Outlook. Now I find I can't use Word 2002 as my email editor and my automatic spell checking and paintbrush formatting doesn't work. Is there a work around on this? no workaround, this has been the case for a few versions "RandyB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:547c01c3d9fa$8602d5d0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I purchased Outlook 2003 instead of buying a complete > Office package becau...

Change cell color after processes
In this program which works until I added the .cells color - basically I want to color the cell if it existed and was moved or a different color if the file was not found. I keep getting a type mismatch. The code is below. 'Primary program ' Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastrow As Long Lastrow = Worksheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row For I = 1 To Lastrow MoveFiles Range("A" & I).Value, "P:\Web_ICC\Archive_Test\", I Cells("A", I).Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Next End Sub 'Sub routin...

Reset Outlook 2007 Completely To Virgin State < Please Help
Reset Outlook 2007 Completely To Virgin State < Please Help There have been several poeple who have used this coputer in the office and I woul dlike to kill all profiles and reset Outlook to a VIRGIN state where it is like it boots up for the 1st time welcoming me and asking name and setting up emails. i do not want to add on a profile etc. I want it completely wiped to start all over. Go to %appdata%\microsoft\outlook and %localappdata%\microsoft\outlook and delete the contents of both folders. Go to control panel, mail and delete the profiles and make a new one. You cou...

Outlook showing appointments as all day events when they are not
I am a (relatively) new user to outlook (XP home running under win98). Having set up a whole series of appointments (most of which are weekly reoccuring) outlook today is reporting some of them as all day events when they are not. Help suggests unchecking the all day event box - the check box is not showing on the problematic items - the items do not span more than (say) two hours and do not cross days. Have checked knowledge base cannot find anything - any ideas please? What do you show as the start and end times for any example appointment that exhibits this behavior? --� Milly Sta...

Help formatting text color based on formula
I have searched the forum and find some things that help but not quite enough. I have a table of numbers. In fact there are 300 rows of 5 colums of numbers. What I would like to do is to change the color of the number if it matches one of 5 other numbers. Example Reference #s 2 6 23 43 48 01 02 09 08 14 06 14 23 43 44 03 11 23 24 52 etc etc etc etc The example list is already populated. When the reference numbers are entered I want any number in the example list that matches any number in the reference list to change to a specified color. Any way to...

Change border color of active cell??
How can i change the border color of the active cell in Ecell 2004 for MAC?? thanks ...

re: Changing subject/conversation text color <20061123223842noreply@takethisout.registrme.sent.com>
Never mind. I changed it with "Other Settings, Shade Group Headings". Couldn't change the color, but the color is now black on gray (my system setting) and is a lot better. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Importing data from Outlook into Excel
Hello What I would like to do is import the First Name, Last Name and "Alias" from every email in my Outlook Inbox into an Excel Spreadsheet containing 3 distinct dolumns for the data. We are using Outlook 2003 and Excel 2003, and our organisation uses MS Exchange Servers. If it helps to provide some context, the reason I need to do this is that I am managing a mailbox for an internal journal we produce. Readers wanting to subscribe are asked to send an email to the mailbox and up until now I have been manually going in and looking at their Outlook Properties an...

color in checkbox?
Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? -- Thanks, Sharon SHARON wrote: > Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or > whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? Not with a genuine form-field checkbox (although with an exit macro you could change the checkbox's font color, that's not "instead of a checkmark"). Using the technique at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm, though, you can make the "checkbox" b...

Using linked objects wiyj Outlook
Is there any way to link Excel cells to Outlook contact data so that I can share the contact information in Excel? I haven't found it yet. The "paste link" feature doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? Thanks Gordon ...

Import Outlook Express
I have just started a new computer with outlook express. I have slaved the old computers hard drive which also had outlook express (both are version 6). How do I import the accounts and all the sent and received messages to the new outlook express on the master hard drive? My attempts to use the import functions have failed. Hi Marek, please look on this page http://www.oehelp.com/ -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Marek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:63a401c47534$6044b040$a40...

Outlook Connector for Lotus Notes #2
We use Olconn2.exe to allow Outlook 2003 clients to connecto to Notes 6.5 after our company was taken over by a Notes loving company. We are running into problems with CPU spike to 100% and only way to resolve is close outlook, and the end the outlook.exe process in task manager. Any ideas on what may be the problem and where to look. We are running Java JRE version 1.5.0_06. Also, does anyone have best practices on what settings should be (download headers only for example or not). I have reloaded, changed settings, and there seems to be a problem or problems no matter how I set everything. ...

Excel 2007 Change Standard Colors How?
Greetings, I just started Excel 2007. My spreadsheets typically have a lot of cells that are color filled. When I work on a old or new one, I find the light bright color fills of 2003 aren't there as defaults or easy to find without multiple clicks. Is there a way to change the standard colors presented when you click on the paint bucket? Thanks for your help! ...

color code
I have trying to do this, but to no avail. I want cells to change color like: more than 60 days before certain date - they're green 1 - 60 days - they're yellow 0 days and days after - they're red Format | Conditional Format | Cell Value is < A1-60 where the date to check against is in cell A1. Define your Format. Same for the other formats -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Shihachi" wrote: > I have trying to do this, but to no avail. > I want cells to change color like: > more than 60 days before certain date - they're green > 1 - ...

Outlook 2000 Multiple Profiles #2
I set Outlook 2000 to prompt for profile (Corporate Workgroup option) as described in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 197272. Unfortunately, it does not consistently prompt. If I click on Tools>Services, the different profiles do not show up nor does the "show profiles" button. How do I fix this? Jeff Did Outlook completely close from the earlier session or is there still an outlook.exe process running (or mapi32.exe running for Outlook 2000)? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest v...

color tab on spreadsheet
hi I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it thanks for hel Benjamin Is only possible in Excel 2002 and 2003 Ben -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Ben.c" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C7D4B9-F271-45AF-A618-66680BF33EDE@microsoft.com... > hi, > I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it ? > thanks for help > Benjamin Only way is to get Office XP (excel 2002)...

Outlook 2000
I have a problem on one P.C. that does not send attachments, I have even reinstalled office to the default settings and still no luck. It attaches the files and shows in the sent items folder with the attachment still there, but still no joy, I don't get any error messages, I would appreciate feedback as I have to sort the problem out. Thanks, Peter Are the recipients of the attachment-less messages also using Outlook, or are they using some other e-mail program? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to...