Collecting the Data entered onto a form into a access table.

I have designed a form in outlook 2003 and want to collect he data in a
access table when the form is used to send email. Can any one please help me
as I am stuck. I have linked the table to the form but nothing happens when
you use the form and send a email.

You will need to write code. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm
for links to samples, etc

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Claude Brandon" <claude@umbani.com> wrote in message
>I have designed a form in outlook 2003 and want to collect he data in a
>access table when the form is used to send email. Can any one please help
>me as I am stuck. I have linked the table to the form but nothing happens
>when you use the form and send a email.

0
suemvp (4038)

48. Wiener Access Stammtisch Einladung (08.05.2007)
Wiener Access Stammtisch http://access.primary.at/ access.st.wien@gmx.at Liebe Accessler, ich m�chte Euch hiermit zum 48. Wiener Access Stammtisch einladen. Termin: Dienstag, 08.05.2007, ab 19:00 Ort: Lokal "Fantastica, Pizzeria", Wagramer Stra�e 154, A 1220 Wien ------ Achtung neuer Wochentag/Treffpunkt ab 02.2007 !!!! ------------------------------------------ Fantastica, Pizzeria http://www.fantastica.at/ pizza22@fantastica.at pizzeria@fantastica.at 1220 - Wagramer Stra�e 154 Restaurant, Italienische K�che Telefon: 203 75 39, Fax: 209 15 21 �ffnungszeiten t�glich 09.00 - 23....

XmlSerializer Collection with Collections

How do I move this data?
I have some excel data that I need to merge into one cell... for example ADDR1-ST Num ADDR1-ST Name 111 E MAIN ST I want to put it all in one cell ADDR1-ST Name 111 E MAIN ST I have about 15,000 records so I want the [SPACE] between the Number and the Name any ideas? thanks. If the first address is in A2:B2 then this should work =A2&" "&B2 But your data as some hard-spaces after the 111 (this could have resulted from the email) so you may need to use =SUBSTITUTE(A2,CHAR(160),"")&" "&B2 When you have this working y...

Form
I have a form that uses an underlying query as it's data source. When I click the drop down box that selects which record to go to, I get a data connection box that asks me for a username/password. If I sign in as the user and go directly to the underlying tables and query, I can open them without issue. Is there something in the drop down combo box that needs additional security settings? Chris ...

How can I import an Access report (about 8 pages) into PowerPoint
How can I import an Access report (about 8 pages) into PowerPoint directly from Access You can save the Access report as a Snapshot file then import it into PowerPoint, and save it as a picture. I prefer to make a screen capture using SnagIt: http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp and paste it as a picture. That gives me more control on how it's displayed. If you need more specific information, it may be good to also ask in a PowerPoint newsgroup. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Timmy" <Timmy...

Excel: Ignoring Specific data in a column
I have Excel data (raw) that I am importing into an Excel sheet which has my formulas). I am trying to add up a column of numbers, but some of the fields have the letter's "N/A" Presently I am using formula =sum(A10:A15000), but it is not working due to the "N/A". How can I get Excel to ignore the "N/A" and just add the cell's that do have the numbers. For reference, the numbers do have decimal points (xx.xx) Thanks, -Avi If the N/A are just text, then select the column and use find/replace to make them all zeros. If the N/A are the result of fu...

about Collections
Hi! The ArrayList support the ICollection and IEnumerable. Below is three ways to iterate through a collection of an instance of an ArrayList object. I just find it's easier to iterate though a collection by using the for loop or the foreach so my question is when is it better or more appropriate to use the Enumerator. static void Main(string[] args) { ArrayList list = new ArrayList(); list.Add(1); list.Add("hej"); //Using the foor loop for (int i = 0; i < list.Count; i++) { Console.WriteLine(li...

How do i enter negative times in Excel & how can they be 'fiddled.
How do i enter negative times in Excel & how can they be 'fiddled with' to allow SUM functions etc... to work correctly? When I try to enter a negative time in time format [h]:mm an error message pops up saying put a ' in front .. This does allow the negative time to be entered but when this cell is incorporated in a SUM funtion it is ignored. There is probably a simple solutionto this, but as an excel novice it has me stuck! Stuck!, Use John Walkenbach's extended date difference add-in, available at http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm HTH, Bernie MS E...

Change Data Source for Pivot Table?
Thanks for your time and help. Applications: Excel 2000 and Access 2000 Problem: I'm working with an Excel Pivot Table that is linked to a Access table for its data source. How do I change the data source to a table in another access databas so that I can update my excel pivot table? thanks again, ths7 -- ths7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ths78's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2748 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47003 You could use programming to change th...

Create Data
Hello all, I know i'm not in the good forum...but please read the following. I hope you are doing great so as you can see I am new to this, and I hope that Andrew Karcher is reading... So from my first post I tried to insert a Category into AdventureWorks with the help of Andrew..it works, so I can see the new Category on the "dropdown menu". Now as Andrew said...sales for that ProductCategory so no data will be returned unless you create that data and he is right. What I did is from the Dataset Parameters,I insert the Category in available value the one that I wan...

Project sample data in TWO
I had to reinstall The World Online company and can't get the Project Accounting sample data macro to complete. I have tried all of the techknowledges on GP knowledgebase. It keeps stopping in different places.I have had to uninstall and reinstall many times. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this accomplished? Thanks Gina This macro has not run without error since version 60. >-----Original Message----- >I had to reinstall The World Online company and can't get >the Project Accounting sample data macro to complete. I >have tried all of the techknow...

Easiest way to "transpose" data?
I have a table, laid out as follows: Acct, Year, period1, period2, period3, period4,...through period13 Sales 2006 $1000 $2500 $3100 $1250 What is the easiest way to return each record as 12 records, Acct Year Period, Amount Sales 2006 Period1 $1000 Sales 2006 Period2 $2500 Sales 2006 Period3 $3100 Sales 2006 Period4 $1250 I can't mess with the table structure, and I actually have a bunch of different tables I will need to view in a similar fashion. I can figure ways to do it, but I am sure some of the genius level talent here has an easy way to do this? Phil If we were ...

Your path to data is incorrect
I am completely new to Great Plains. I was trying to install the package (7.5 version) and I am stuck at this stage: I have been able to install the package and create two companies using the utilities. I then tried to enter the package. After the initial login dialog, I get to see the error message : Your path to data is incorrect There is a textbox with the label:Location of Pathname File and this is initialized to DYNAMICS/dbo If I press Ok and go ahead, I get a couple of more error dialogs. Ultimately, I am not able to open any transactional screen. I saw that the database DYNAM...

Data Validation #33
I'm trying to use excel for use in a golf draft. What I want to do i use data validation to form a drop down list where people pick thie golfers. You have to pick four different golfers out of a group o eight. But what I want to do is not have the golfers already picke show up on the list of the 2nd ,3rd and 4th golfers. So if you pic Tiger Woods first he does not show up again on the list when you mak your second pick, and so on. Does anyone have any solutions. thank very much. jory Dimon -- riderfa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- riderfan&...

push rather than pull cell data.
Is it possible with excel to push data from cells to another sheet in same excel file rather than pull it from the cells you want populated each time cell data is changed. Thanks for any help with this. Maybe you could use a macro. "BINZA@" wrote: > > Is it possible with excel to push data from cells to another sheet in same > excel file rather than pull it from the cells you want populated each time > cell data is changed. > > Thanks for any help with this. -- Dave Peterson sheets("sourcesht").range("a2:a22").copy sheets("d...

Enter data using forms
Is there a internet link of an example of a macro for entering multiple rows data when pressing a save/new button once? Thanks. If there is, I bet it would be difficult to find. But if you want a workbook that starts off with certain data already in it, you may want to consider creating a template -- and saving it into your template folder. Then when you do file|new, you can point at that template and you'll have that predefined data already there. As for the save, you could use a worksheet event that adds your data. If you give more information, I'm sure someone will jump in ...

Hide subforms control from main forms control
I have no idea how to hide some controls in my subform if value in a textbox in main form is >1 or =1.I can't write a code. Please help. Ciao New_Access wrote: > I have no idea how to hide some controls in my subform > if value in a textbox in main form is >1 or =1.I can't write a code. > Please help. Private sub form_current() if youControlName => "1" then forms!NameForm!SubForm.form.YouControlName.visible = false end if end sub -- Ciao Geppo geppo, why does access think my FormName is a fieldname. "geppo" <ccc@tin.it.inva...

Multiple conditions on combo box to show different forms
I have a form with a tab subform. I have the below code in the "on current" of main form, "after update" of combobox on main form, & "on click" of the tab where the subform resides. I'm fairly new to coding. I got the working code from reading the discussion groups. How would I add an "is null" argument to this code? Is the "on click" code necessary or am I doing too much? I want the subform to be blank if the combo box is empty/null (the combo box does have a default value). Select Case Me.Type Case "...

View / update data on a Continous form
Good Morning! I have a table that contains Goal numbers for our agents. I want the operator to be able to open this form and see all agents on the table (only about 12 or so) and what all their numbers are as they are stored and be able to update them to a new monthly goal. I have not been able to get the data to display let alone to be updated. Can I do this? This is the first time I have tried to use Continous Forms. Thank you in advance for your assistance! The only reasons data doesn't display using default Access forms is: 1. There is no connected recordsource (op...

XML Serialization and custom collections
I am getting XML from a dataset that has been populated via a storedprocedure no schemas have been applied nor any relationships. But the correct table names have been given to match the table(s) equivalent business object(s). I have a custom collection that implements ICollection and IEnumerable. Here is the collection: Imports ERP.BusinessObjects Imports ERP.BusinessObjects.Helpdesk Imports ICTObjects.Collections Imports System.Xml.Serialization Namespace Collections <Serializable()> _ Public Class BusinessObjectCollection : Implements ICollection, IEnumerable ...

Linking forms and reports.
I am trying to find the easiest method to write code which would allow me to open a report from a form linking up to five fields. For example: I have a form linked to a table that contains hundreds of jobs (tblJobs). In the form I want to be able to click a command button and pull up a report on the potential clients (tblClients) who fit the matching criteria in the current form. The criteria fields may be City, Job Category, Age Requirement, etc. Any thoughts? -- Rose The most flexible way is to use the WhereCondition of OpenReport, so you can use any combination of c...

Problem with linked Excel table in a word Document
I have pasted an Excel table into a word document as a linked object. When the excel table is changed at its source (i.e. inserting or deleting a column) and then updated in the word document, some of the columns get cut off. Why is this happening? Is there a way to create the linked table from Excel so that columns are not cut off if information in columns are added or deleted? -- jc I *believe* that Word & Powerpoint simply store the address of the range you pasted in. Then, after you change the spreadsheet, the original address stored in Word no longer refers to the table ...

One data series and two y-axes in an Excel chart?
I would like to produce graph of a single data series such that the left y-axis would represent the absolute value and the right axis the relative values (in percents) of the data points. An example of such a chart is the last graph on the page <http://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/D3310116.NSF/0/c7e40ae1fa39e31e4a2567ac001ffb61?OpenDocument> with cumulative frequency on the left axis and cumulative percentage on the right axis. Is it possible to create charts like these with Excel? kkarvinen, Yes, you can create a chart similar to your example chart by using an XY-Scatter Chart. As a...

Move a table with LOB data from one filegroup to another.
Okay, I have determined that the method I have found for moving a table from one Filegroup to another (drop and recreate the primary key on the filegroup) does not move LOB data in SQL Server 2005. According to BOL the method for setting this storage is in CREATE TABLE (TEXTIMAGE_ON). So, I am assuming I will have to rename the existing table (I was planning on using sp_rename) and it's index, and then re-creating it on the new filegroup, and then copying the data using insert [tablename] select * from [renamedtable] drop table [renamedtable Which has 'worked...

External data properties
I have imported data into Excel 2007. The headings are the field names from teh table I imported. In Excel 2003 I could remove the table headings in "External Data Properties" by ticking a box. That option doesn't seem to be there in 2007. Any suggestions how I can do this? ...