cmc_logon failed with outlook 2002

Hi,

I use the cmc_logon function to log a client application
to a service provider but the following code failed :

if ((ulResult = CMCLogon
(NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,CMC_VERSION,CMC_LOGON_UI_ALLOWED
|CMC_ERROR_UI_ALLOWED,&lhSession,NULL))==CMC_SUCCESS)

the return code is CMC_E_FAILURE

This logon works correctly with Outlook 2000

Thanks,

Laurent.
0
anonymous (74718)

Outlook 2003 #7
When there is link like www.WordRecovery.com in an email meesage. Select on it to access, I get an error message 'the folder c:\www.WordRecovery.com does not exist" but one with http:\\www.WordRecovery.com works fine. Is there a setting I can change? ...

Failed to install MS CRM
I have attempted to install MS CRM for my company for the purpose of evaluation of this product. It gets part of the way for the provisioning phase then aborts with the following errors: 1. "Installation ended prematurely because of an error." And 2. "Failed to install Customer Relationship Management Server. Failed to install MSI part of Microsoft CRM server Setup Unspecified error (80004005)" Hardware: Intel Pentium III 450 MHZ RAM : 192 MB Window Server : MS Window Server 2003 Exchage Server : Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SQL : SQL ...

downloading email into outlook
has anyone had trouble with popping mail from a web-based email provider like yahoo? although I have POP3 access with yahoo, I use outlook to download my msgs... since I prefer to keep a copy of my msgs on the server, I have selected that option... however, everytime my outlook syncs with my yahoo email acct, it downloads ALL the msgs in my yahoo account, unable to recognize downloaded msgs from the undownloaded msgs... does anyone know anyway to fix this problem? netscape mail (long ago) used to be able to recognize which msgs that it had downloaded, and would only download the n...

Outlook Shortcuts Not working
Hi All, This one might just be an easy one for you guys. I have a fresh install of Outlook and the only way I can start it is by going to start --> Run --> Outlook. If I use any shortcuts or even doubleclick the outlook.exe file nothing happens Any help would be appreciated Tks Rog "Hi All, This one might just be an easy one for you guys. I have a fresh install of Outlook and the only way I can start it is by going to start --> Run --> Outlook. If I use any shortcuts or even doubleclick the outlook.exe file nothing happens Any help would be appreciated Tks" ...

Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007 Problem
Hello there! I have a 2008 SBS domain set and all was working well right about 2 weeks ago when Outlook started to ask for a username and password to connect to "remote.domain.pt" . It also mentions a certificate error and I don't have a clue to repair thir problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. What is the exact certificate error? Is it a commercial certificate your company purchased on one you created with a local certificate server? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http...

my install failed where do I go now
Hi, I attempted to install Exchange 2003 onto a Server2003 machine that is the ADC for the network. There is an existing Exchange 5.5 server on a different server running NT4. I had some issues during the install because I did not have my DNS configured properly. One of the issues was that I was not able to do a complete install of Exchange 2003. I am not sure where to go from here. Article KB 839356 "How to roll back a failed migration from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 or to Exchange 2003" says that the first thing I should do is move all of the mailboxes back to the ori...

Outlook 97 Attachments
Windows 2000 running Outlook 97 When I try to open an attachment I receive an error message: Can't create file: xxxxxxxx.xls. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder. I logged in as me (administrator) with the users profile and it works fine. On another computer I can log in as the user with his profile and it also works fine. I can save a regular document just not attachments. He has all permissions. Any other advice would be appreciated. Good evening, if you wo...

Attachments visible in webaccess but not in outlook
When we receive an undeliverable message, the message shows that there is an attachment, but if you open the email or look at in preview pane, it doesn't show an attachment, so we can't view it (the attachment is the original message that was undeliverable). If you open your inbox with Outlook Web Access, then the attachment is there and you can view it. Inside of Outlook, you can also select File -> Save Attachments and save the attachment and then view it. Is there a way to make Outlook treat these attachments as regular attachments so we can just double click them and view the...

Cannot install MS CRM 3.0c laptopclient
Hi, I'm trying to install the latest laptop client onto my PC, I uninstalled the previous client and also made sure I removed the old MSDE database, however on the prerequisites SQL Server Express (crm) fails to install given the error message: No encryption key is available. A well-known encryption key was returned. Various searches on the internet have not shed any light on what this error message means or how to resolve the problem, has anyone else encountered this? Jon Jon, to be able to help you, I need following info. 1. What is version of CRM laptop client? 2. What is your PC&...

Outlook Flags
I may get an e-mail and then attach a flag to remind myself to get th task done. Due to sizing limits on my e-mail, i typically copy th message to my personal archive for filing. It appears that if you do this, the follow up flag never pop's up. Ha anyone experienced this or know how to fix it so that they still po up?? ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com That's expected; natively reminders only fire from the default folders. If you really want ...

hyperlinks in received e-mails in Outlook
When I click on a hyperlink in a received e-mail in Outlook I get the following box: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". Please help. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "dhariri" <dhariri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3273FC95-84FE-4A0A-9E8D-EF99A5B1E690@mic...

Outlook client 11-13-06
Dumb question - where do you get the Outlook client from? Do you have to purchase it separately, or does it come with the CD to install CRM? Our IT guy installed CRM, so I have no idea what is on the CD, or even what version we're running (although I do know that we're only licenced for 25 users). I'm just doing end user customisations. I think it ships with the CRM server software. Check Disc 2 of the package. HTH, Niths "WiLLerZ" wrote: > Dumb question - where do you get the Outlook client from? Do you have > to purchase it separately, or does it come with...

installing 2002
I have a new vista machine with MS Works on it. I thought I should be able to install my 2002 upgrade, but apparently it wont work. I tried my Access 97 upgrade and it also wont work. Shouldnt Works qualify so that I ca install and Access upgrade? Joe wrote: > I have a new vista machine with MS Works on it. I thought I should be > able to install my 2002 upgrade, but apparently it wont work. I tried > my Access 97 upgrade and it also wont work. Shouldnt Works qualify so > that I ca install and Access upgrade? I seem to recall that it did on only a few versions, but most not....

How do I check if Outlook is my default mail client
How do I check if Outlook is my default mail client? And if it is not how do I set it default? Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Set Program Access and Defaults. And in IE: Tools | Internet Options | Programs. Outlook and Outlook Express are entirely different programs. You will get better help in an MS Outlook newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.General news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.configuration news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.installation news://msnews.micr...

Problem with Outlook 2002 to open attatch files
Could you please help ?? When I try to open an attach file even if is in my Personal folder or in my Exchange mailbox it take 2 till 3 minites to open it. This problem is frequent with Excel files. Any advises are well comes in order to solve this problem. thanks in advance NB : I'm using Office XP SP3 and OS : W2000 SP4 ...

Add-in Manager fails ...
The Microsoft Outlook Add-in Manager will not install the ECF add-ins. Most importantly I wish to add the Rules Wizard. The proper steps will not implement the addition -- open file dialog window results in no new items on the add-in manager window and I am not getting the wizard installed. Thank you very much ... gjf What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Godfrey J. Fies <glf@oaktreesysdev.com> asked: | The Microsoft Outlook Add-in Man...

1 forward mailbox for 2 outlook mailbox's
Can we use 1 forward mailbox with two outlook mailbox’s? Please provide your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance and help appreciated. BB ...

rpcping failed
I have followed all the instructions on using rpc over http on my exchange server. I'm running Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange server 2003 SP2 std I have a different AD server as the global catalog it is running Std server 2003 SP1. I have a trusted certificate installed on the RPC server. Here is the change to registry My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\RpcProxy PCEXCHANGE2 is the name of the exchange server COMAPNY.LOCAL is the local domain COMPANY.COM is the internet domain ADSVR is the Active Directory server that is the global catalog PCEXCHANGE2:100-5000; PCEXCHA...

crm sbs install failed
I receieved the following error. Failed to install MSI part of CRM Server Set up 80004005 A possible cause could be that I lost network connectivity during the end of the install. what should I do next? any help would be appreciated. Thanks In Advance, Steve Check that you have the framework installed correctly. I had same problem with installation, because the framework SP 2 msi failed to update the .net framework. Hope it helps >-----Original Message----- >I receieved the following error. > >Failed to install MSI part of CRM Server Set up > >80004005 > >A po...

Outlook not responding #9
My Outlook for some reason is now not responding. I've tried rebooting a few times, but still the same problem. Any ideas about what I can do to get Outlook to respond? Should I uninstall Outlook, then reinstall it? If so, is all my data saved from now and accessible after reinstalling? Thanks, Steve Hi, Goto the Task Manager and then end task all the Outlook.exe found there. Also, uninstalling and reinstalling of Outlook does not result in the loss of the data. Hope this helps !!! Regards, Sudharson.AN "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Outlook 2007 11-20-09
Whenever I try to open a web link that is in a message it always tells me to contact my system administrator. We can't figure out why or how to change it. "thampton" <thampton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66C37BC4-1F16-45C7-ADF7-8ECBAC465869@microsoft.com... > Whenever I try to open a web link that is in a message it always tells me > to > contact my system administrator. We can't figure out why or how to change > it. > MASSES of posts and answers about this in this group - did you search it? http://support.mic...

Outlook 2003: profiles, newprof .. with a twist
OK you are probably thinking "We've answered this a hundred times already", but I think my case is slightly different. We have recently switched from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on our Terminal Servers. We used to use newprof to create the user's Outlook 2000 profile for them. The users would never actually launch Outlook themselves .. it was invoked via a MAPI call from Crystal Reports when the exported a report to a mail recipient. The user was always running from a published application so they never saw an Outlook icon, etc. I know newprof does not work for creating O...

Where can I get upgrade from Outlook 97 to Outlook 2000
I want to upgrade, but Microsoft's site gives no place to do so. Is there some way to do this? I would pay, if it were a reasonable and reliable price. You can't buy OL2000 anymore. You can buy OL2003, and probably also OL2002 - not sure if there's an upgrade price anymore. John Stewart wrote: > I want to upgrade, but Microsoft's site gives no place to > do so. Is there some way to do this? I would pay, if it > were a reasonable and reliable price. John Stewart <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to upgrade, but Microsoft's si...

Outlook 2002
I seem to be unable to complete Archiving successfully. I want to Archive my Calendar file and, when attempting to do it, all seems to work correctly (the Archive file is created etc) except that the data to be archived does not move to the Archive file. I do have MSActiveSync installed in case that is relevant. Any advice would be much appreciated. Rob Archiving works on the modified date of items. If you have Activesync installed and it touches the items that you wanted archived, the modified date is changed to the date of the last access by activesync so it will not be archived. ...

Palm not syncing with Outlook
When trying to Hotsync a Palm with Outlook 2002 on a IBM Laptop. Receiving error "the custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an outlook form instead. The object does not support the requested action" Try checking a palm support forum. the problem originates with the palm software, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Spencer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | When trying to Hotsync a Palm with Outlook 2002 on a IBM | La...