Clock on my calendar

I was adjusting my computer's time to the appropriate zone, when the face of
a clock appeared all over my calendar.  How do I eliminate these?  Thanks.
0
Jennifer1 (141)

It means that when you changed the time zone, all of your all-day events were
changed to events that span two days in the new time zone.  This is a
limitation of Outlook and the workaround is listed at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"Jennifer" wrote:

> I was adjusting my computer's time to the appropriate zone, when the face of
> a clock appeared all over my calendar.  How do I eliminate these?  Thanks.

How do I print my calendar without private appointments?
I'm trying to print a calendar and hide my private appointments. I also don't want the word private appointments to be on my calendar too. I still want to keep my private appointments on my computer system, just not on the printed copy. I saw this question posted in 2006 and Sue Mosher's answer was to filter a view in Outlook so that private appointments wouldn't print. How do you filter a view in Outlook 2003? R-click in the calendar, pick Customize Current View, Filter...... paigehcm wrote: > I'm trying to print a calendar and hide my private ...

Give remote access to just a users calendar
Hi, I would like to give someone outside our company access to (just) the calendar of an employee. I would be interested to hear recommendations on this? Perhaps using Outlook Web Access or Outlook over HTTP? Thanks in advance, H OWA would be by far the easiest way to go although it does offer less functionality. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821900/en-us Nue "Hoopla" <cymru@mbyth.com> wrote in message news:uEJ7d7SZGHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I would like to give someone outside our company access to (just) the > calendar of an employe...

Calendar in Publishing
I am creating a calendar in Publisher 2003. I am manually inputting my personal important dates, but would like to import general holidays - I couldn't find a template that has them. Are there any? "Snickerdodle" <Snickerdodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36B8900A-F6E1-4495-967E-85998F45CCE9@microsoft.com... >I am creating a calendar in Publisher 2003. I am manually inputting my > personal important dates, but would like to import general holidays - I > couldn't find a template that has them. Are there any? I don't know the ...

multiple calendars #3
I have a user that somehow ended up with multiple calendars. All of his information is in the second calendar. I would like to delete the first calander but it won't let me. How can I delete this or at least move all of his information from the second one to the first, so I can delete the second one? -- Brandon Baker, A+, Net+, MCSA, MCSE Brandon Baker <brandonb@allegiancecu.org> wrote: > I have a user that somehow ended up with multiple calendars. All of > his information is in the second calendar. I would like to delete the > first calander but it won't let ...

calendar folder isn't my calendar?
of course this stuff always happens right before vacation..... i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all the calendar items were in the deleted items folder. when I went to move them back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating that my alarm notification won't work because the item is not in my calendar or tasks folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have. Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ). tried to run a detect and repair right now, but for some reason it couldn't find the right file on the cd????? ...

Shared Company Calendar not updating
Hi Have setup a public folder with all company events for users to access. This works great except that I would like the calendar to appear under the calendars section on the client. Copying the calendar into this location in the Folder list creates a static copy of the calendar. So no new appts appear to the user. How can I create a live copy under calendars? Exch 2003/ O 2003 Thanks Andy In news:%23OHHGRXFGHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, andy <fot@idl.com> typed: > Hi > Have setup a public folder with all company events for users to > access. This works great except t...

clock
My computer clock is perfectly set and on time, but email messages I send don't have the correct time posted. Any ideas why not? Thanks It's probably your mail server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 Lead Author, Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Annemarie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:831101c43207$f56a97e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Calendars in Access
I have a database set up with forms and tables that keep track of maintenance schedules for my customers. I would like to run a query or report that will show me next month's calendar with my customer's name on the dates that each maintenance schedule is due. I know that this can be done because we had something similar to this at the company I used to work for (using Access 2002), I just don't know how to do it. I took an Access course a couple of years ago and we didn't cover anything like this. I am using Access 2002, and I do have experience with creating my own dat...

Time Clock in Excel
I would like to be able to click on a cell then click on a clock to enter my start and end times, i.e. start time: click in a cell, then on clock icon or button: 9:00 AM, end time: click in a cell, then on clock icon or button: 10:00 AM time worked: click in a cell to get the tme worked: 1:00 Excel has a built-in time clock. Click on a cell and touch CNTRL-SHFT-; -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "LiseF" wrote: > I would like to be able to click on a cell then click on a clock to enter my > start and end times, i.e. > start time: c...

How can I make a 11 x 17 folding calendar?
All of the templates that I have are for 8 1/2 x 11. These are too small. I want to make a folding one that requires the requested size. Thank you. Do you intend to put a picture with each month? New, calendar, page setup, booklet, 11 x 17. or Create your calendar in the regular way, in a new instance of Publisher setup your page as a booklet, 11 x 17 landscape. Insert pages. If you are using pictures above the months you may have to insert 28 pages. Copy, paste your calendar starting at page two (or three if you are using pictures), rotate 90 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP htt...

Unable to Share Calendar
I have installed 3 new workstations with Windows 7 Pro & Office 2007 Standard in a SBS 2003 domain. The users cannot create shared calendars in Outlook. When the user tries to send the invitation e-mail to other users they receive an error saying they do not have permission on the server? They had shared calendars with XP Pro/Office 2003 workstations. Any suggestions? Thank you. -- Ken Are they using the Exchange mailbox as their default delivery location? Are they getting that error when they send the invite or does the other person get the error when they try t...

Windows 2000 cleints view the calendar incorrectly after tzmove is run #2
The wierd part of this is they show up with odd times. I have a user that shows all appointment off by 6 hours and 33 minutes for example. I think the time bias one the local machine was wrong when the tzmove tool was run. Now I need to find out if there is a way to force tzmove to update the meetings. I have confirmed the timezone information in the registry is correct but when I try to run tzmove it tells me there are no meetings to change but the meetings still apear wrong. Other thing I noticed is if I open the meeting the summary text in the middle of the meeting is correct but location...

CD size calendar
Last year I created a CD size calendar based on a template. I can't find anyway of changing the dates for 2010. I start again and change the page size of a template but then I have to adjust the size of the date table on every page. Any suggestions please? ...

calendar data missing when swithing from inbox view to calendar view
after applying latest outlook service packs I have a problem viewing calendar data. It comes up in calendar view by default and my appt data and taxk data are there. however if I go to my in box then go back to Calendar view there is no appt data or task data. If I go to outlook today my data is there. But still no data for any date in calendar view unless I exit out & restart outlook. The problem repeats itself as soon as I go to inbox What version of Outlook? Do you have Exchange in the mix? Do you have both an Exchange mailbox and a .pst folders? Does the shortcut to the cal...

Start Clock/Stop Clock
In Excel, I want to create a timer, to see how long it takes users to fill the spreadsheet in. In the forms toolbar, I have selected a button and for it to be a start clock button. Did the same for stop clock. But where does the timer appear? How do I view this? Anyone know? Thank you, Rob, Teesside, UK What exactly do you mean by Start Clock and Stop Clock? What code are you using? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "abfabrob" <abfabrob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCFF6885-93FC-40D4-8AB3-31C00C6BF623@microsoft....

Outlook 2007 calendar item formats
In my calendar, some items are listed with a small white border on the left hand side, and sometimes this border is striped. What do these borders mean? I have tried creating items with the exact same info and they don't have the white border, so I don't get what the difference is. Thanks. It's your show time as setting - Free is white, slashes are tentetive. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists....

Resource Calendar Viewing
I have created the exchange account and added in the AutoAccept client. I have also registered the mailbox. But now; How can I see the calendar and manage it? -- Thanks, justinf ...

Sharing a calendar
Can I share an Outlook 2003 calendar with one other computer? We do not have exchange, but we are on a server. Thanks, 7 Hi wiersma7, On this site is an article on various ways to share Outlook data: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011477571033.aspx ZDNet UK recommend this tool: http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/software/internet/0,39024160,10004529,00.htm Messaging solution on Microsoft Office Marketplace: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/CE010719621033.aspx A list of a list of third-party sharing tools is also on this site: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share....

Totals column thinks it's 24 hr clock & shows 01h31m instead of 25h31m. Fix?
A spreadsheeI that allows me to enter hours is not adding up correctly in the totals column. It adds up correct up to but not including 24 hours but after that the total deletes that 24 hoursl It seems Excel is mistaking this for the 24 hours clock system and doesn't realize that it must show the total. i.e., after deleting 3 rows above the totals column I get a total of 23h16m but then after the next row, it shows less than 1 hour with the final total of all the rows showing 01h31m. That should actually show 25h31m. Is there a way to get Excel to actually add up the hours instead of ...

Small calendars not quite right
I use Outlook 2000. Each month, I print a one-month calendar on a page to keep handy. At the top, it has small reference calendars for two months. Throughout most of my lifetime, those would be for "Last Month" and "Next month." But in my Outlook print, they are always the CURRENT month and Next month. How can I get them to be the LAST month and Next month? Thanks/ Greg. You can't do it with the built in print styles (why, I don't know -- seems strange to me too). You might want to take a look at some free Word templates that use your Outlook calendar ...

How do I keep the same information in a calendar each month?
I'm trying to keep daily events the same from month to month. How do I change the dates and keep the events listed the same without having to retype everything in a new document? Use a spreadsheet to make your calendar, or there are proper calendar creator programs that do what you want. "newpublisherusesr" <newpublisherusesr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8821DD42-5D0F-4F12-8507-20A03D627E5B@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to keep daily events the same from month to month. How do I > change the dates and keep the events listed the same wi...

Calendar #20
Hi, maximal 6 overlapping entries are shown in the calendar overview. Is there a possibility to change this? Cord As far as I know, no "Cord Eggers" <cord1@arcor.de> wrote in message news:430eb950$0$2107$9b4e6d93@newsread2.arcor-online.net... > Hi, > maximal 6 overlapping entries are shown in the calendar overview. Is there > a > possibility to change this? Only by changing your screen resolution. But that only goes so far as well. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to...

OWA
Is there anyway to manage another users calendar via OWA (Exchagne 2003) that a user has rights to? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821900 "Bad Beagle" wrote: > Is there anyway to manage another users calendar via OWA (Exchagne 2003) > that a user has rights to? > > > just to make it easier for you log into Outlook Web access as your self after you log in you will see similar link to below Http://yourserver.webmail/exchange/ just add the user info at the end lets say you will access Matt calendar and he has given you righ already, by going to propetie...

EDST
What exactly is the difference in how the Exchange tool handles recurring VS single instance appointments? What will a user see? Also, it's looking like it's going to make the most sense to run this tool on the final weekend before the time change, as it appears ultimately Outlook will handle appointments created BEFORE running the tool differently than appointments created AFTER running the tool. Opinions and experience? Thanks! Depending on number of users, it may make more sense to run it the weekend before, to benefit from any changes in tools or new best practices &am...

clocking
i am looking to add a clocking system into my spreadsheet so colleagues can clock in and out and the time they worked is recorded, how can i do this?? Try John Walkenbach's site -- site wasn't available earlier today but appears fine now. He has a Time card example. Employee Time Sheet http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/timesht.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "ah" <anonymous@discuss...