Clicking web links in Outlook 2003

Hi,

In O2K, clicking multiple web links (inside the emails) re-uses the same IE
window. In O2K3 this opens an IE window for each link clicked.

Is there any way to get O2K3 to behave like O2K?

Thanks,
FW

0
nospam2621 (61)

outlook express to outlook
How do you install microsoft and get it working after you have been using outlook express for some time now if anyone has anuy idea please let me know ...

Saving a Two Page Document as a Web Page
I am a teacher who does my parent newsletters using Publisher. If I have a two page document and try to save it as a web page, it will only save the first page and not the second. How can I save it as a web page so that it saves both pages? I would like to be able to put my parent newsletters on my web page using FrontPage but have been unable to do so. Use the FAQ page at http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 - Q.5 David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "S.Lichtenberger" <S.Lichtenberger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Exchange 2003 Cluster and HTTPS OWA
Hi, I am trying to setup a pair of servers in a active/passive cluster. I don't currently have the option for a frontend server so the current live server will be taking outlook 2003 clients plus I want to enable OWA. I am testing this at the moment and have setup a CA to provide a cert for one server and tested https access fine. Of course when I fail over the cert isn't resident on the second server and https fails. I could create a new cert for this second server im sure, however, I would imagine that I would only purchase a single cert from verisign therefore my questio...

Problem shutting down Outlook 2003
OL 2003 SP2 MS XP Pro SR2, All updates installed... Upon doing a File-->Exit, Outlook.exe stills appears in task manager, jumps to 99% CPU, Mem Usage exceeds 14k. Outlook appears to close properly at UI level. Machine slows down due to Outlook.exe not "ending". I must manually kill Outlook.exe via task manager. At first, I thought I got nailed with spyware/adware/virus ... turns out that Outlook.exe will not shut down. Did Spybot sweep/ virus sweep ... all clean... Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your input. -- Grumpy Aero Guy Grumpy Aero Guy <fb@beerme....

Linking a one Presentation to Another Presentation
I have several presentations that are linked to my main presentation so when you click a link the secondary presentation opens up. My problem is that everytime I click a link that new presentation opens, which is good, but it doesn't close when I link back to the "home page". Is it possible to have a presentation close when you click the link back to the home page? This sounds like a PowerPoint question? On Mar 17, 8:49=A0am, ElizabethS <Elizabe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have several presentations that are linked to my main presentation so...

How to distinguish right click from left click forNIN_BALLOONUSERC
Hi, In OnTrayIconNotify, my program process NIN_BALLOONUSERCLICK. According to msdn, NIN_BALLOONUSERCLICK was sent when the balloon is dismissed because of a mouse click. Is it possible to distinguish right mouse click from left mouse click for this message? I want my program to open a new window when user left click on the balloontip but pop up the context menu when user right click on the trayicon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Richard -- Nothing impossible, Nothing easy If you handle it fast enough you could just look at the state of the mouse button when you get the me...

GP to CRM Integration Link
I guess this is the GP to CRM Integration. Microsoft has done a TERRIBLE job of making this known to customers! I haven't seen an announcement anywhere nor have I heard that it was going to be a free download instead of a separately purchased CD like it has been in the past. Just another failed attempt by Microsoft to do a quality job with their CRM product. https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates/document/ProductReleases.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=/customersource/support/downloads/servicepacks/microsoft_crm_connector.htm?printpage=false&NRNODEGUID={15336C4F-F516-4...

Outlook 2003 Command Line Switches
Hello, I was trying to use some command line switches when starting Outlook to create a new message and I received an error when combining a few switches. This worked in opening a new message with an attachment: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.Exe" /c IPM.Note /a "Foo.Pdf" /NoPollMail This worked in opening a new mail message with the TO name filled in: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.Exe" /c IPM.Note /m john@abc.com /NoPollMail However, when I tried to combine the /a and /m, I received an error about Command Line ...

create chart linked to data in a series of worksheets
using excel 2000, i need to create a chart showing sales in dollars for every day in a given month, for example, november. in a workbook titled sales reports, there is one sheet named for each day in the month. format on each page is exactly the same. want to create a chart that will update chart when data is added to worksheets each day. If I understand your data layout, you need to compile the data into a single summary sheet, then plot the compiled data. This page might help: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft...

Pub 2003 and Pub 95
I have the new Office 2003 Publisher installed, but wish to use the "synchronize" feature of an older version - Pub 95. Can I install Pub 95 and also keep Publisher 2003 on my computer???? Will the features of publisher 95 work as they did before? Thank you for any help. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Runtsy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I have the new Office 2003 Publisher installed, but wish to use the > "synchronize" feature of an older version - Pub 95. Can I install > Pub 95 and also keep Publ...

outlook attachment
Can anyone please help? I tried to open an attachment, but it prompted me with a message "This object was created in Outlook. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed." Not your fault. Have the sender resend the message with an attachment in a format you can open. "Lynn" wrote: > Can anyone please help? I tried to open an attachment, but it prompted me > with a message "This object was created in Outlook. This application is not > av...

How can I insert an undo button in the Web version of the Pivot Ta

Outlook 2000 Sending Issue??
Hello, on occassion, when I am forwarding someone's email that has an embedded picture or HTML page, as soon as I click the "send" button my whole computer reboots! A little command prompts shows up for like 1 second and then the computer restarts. This only happens when the above scenario takes place. I am running Windows 2000 w/ Office 2000. Any suggestions?? Todd ...

Web Query #3
Is it possible to automatically append an Excel file in web query? In other words I want the next set of data to be written below the first set and continue as long as the data is refreshed while usning web query. I think you would need to copy the query info to another sheet and then amend below that on the next query. You can use a macro to make it automatic. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Paulo" <PWC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:849301c495cb$dfb2c030$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to automatically append an Excel file in...

Outlook 2003 Junk Rules
I've been running Outlook 2003 with pop since it was released. About a week ago, for no apparent reason, the junk filter stopped working. Now all the junk goes into my inbox. I checked the NG's, and see others are experiencing the same problem, yet there doesn't seem to be a solution. I also checked the net, and Microsoft's site. Nothing found. I've ran Repair, reinstalled, changed the rules from No to Low, back to High. I've got the Service packs and hotfixes installed. In other words, I've tried all of the microwave solutions. Nothing has worked. Does anyo...

Count and Reset Button Clicks
Hello Experts. I have a Yahtzee game with 2 buttons/2 macros. One button (Roll Dice) rolls the dice (Calculate) and the second button (Next Player) clears all checkboxes on the sheet. However, I'd like to know if there's a way to disable the first button after it's been clicked 3 times, then re-enable it once the second button is clicked and start the count over... Please advise. I thank you for your time. We can use a Global variable to communicate between the two macros: Dim IAmTheCount As Integer Sub FirstButton() If IsEmpty(IAmTheCount) Then I...

Microsoft Money 2003 for the Pocket PC
I own a Dell Axim Pocket PC, with the Pocket PC 2003 operating system. Every time I try downloading Money 2003 for the Pocket PC, I get a message saying it failed to download, and it requires the Pocket PC 2002 operating system. Is there anything I can do to get Money 2003 for the Pocket PC to download and work with my Dell Axim Pocket PC. Found via Google: -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswis...

Right mouse click not working
I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). Any suggestions - I am lost without it. Thanks, Rita See your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Rita" <heidkampr@alyeska-pipeline.com> wrote in message news:0e8701c49c1d$cd1c5ff0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right > mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine > in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). > > Any suggestions - I am l...

Outlook XP Freezes Upon Opening as a Result of a Large Inbox File
I tried downloading a 17MB file from my email server and it just caused Outlook XP to freeze up. Now whenever I start Outlook it just freezes. What should I do? Thanks, McClint Downing mcclint_downing@yahoo.com Can you access your ISP's web mail interface and delete that message? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, McClint asked: | I tried downloading a 17MB file from my email server and it just | caused Outlook XP to freeze u...

How to Enable Synchronization when Outlook is offline?
Please set the option "Enable Synchronization when Outlook is offline" in UI inorder to synchronize in Offline mode I was trying to Hot Sync my palm trio 755p with outlook 2003 ...

Creating a form that can be dragged from any click within the 'Detail' section
Hi all, I'm trying to create a dashboard and I want the form to be moveable, however I have removed the control box and I don't want the form to have a border (hence no title row that can be used to drag the form). How do I allow a click from either a control or the detail section to enable the form to be dragged? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers, Bob Phil I agree with your suggestions to stick with the standard Window UI. But if the OP really must have this interface it is possible using the Form's MouseMove etc. events. I and others have posted code how to do this ov...

Ms Outlook #8
I have looked at using Outlook as my main mail system -- in lieu of using Outlook Express or Incredimail -- As this will give me the contact/meetings calender records open more -- However I find that although I can open and all appears to be in order and have recieved the Microsoft Bounce check -- I can only receive emails - I cannot send them out. They stay sitting in the outbox, and although the send/receive button appears to work to 100% the email does not leave the outbox. Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks Graeme. ...

Exchange 2003 Outlook RPC Over HTTPS Machine Authentication
I currently have a native Exchange 2003 environment on Windows 2003 servers. We have Outlook setup for RPC over HTTPS connections. Also, we have our own PKI infrastructure. What I would like to do is setup the systems so that only a machine that has a certificate from our PKI is allowed to connect using with Outlook using the RPC connection. I thought this would be possible by setting the site to "Require Client Certificates", but that didn't actually accomplish anything; Outlook went right past it; although it did work for users trying to connect to OWA. I've tried all ...

Exchange Web Access Issue
Hello everyone, I posted a while back but looks like my post got lost. Anyways, I have Exchange 2003 installed on my Windows 2003 Enterprise server. I have exchange properly setup, and the Outlook Web Access isn't changed in anyways. I'm not sure what infomation to include, so just tell me. Basically, my clients can access my server without problems on a open network, without proxies. However, when they try to access from their workplace, which uses proxys, they run into issues. The initial login is fine, everything loads. However, if they try to refresh the folder list, create email...

number format problem in linked chart
Hi I've got a chart which contains a link to information in other workbooks as part of a series. The number format is to one decimal place on each of the workbooks and provided they are all open the series shown in the chart are fine. When the other workbooks are closed the number formatting reverts to 9 decimal places. Is there any way to correct this? Thanks Kay - What if you format the number formats in the linked chart, overwriting the format in the source data? (The Linked to Source checkbox in the Format-Number dialog should be cleared.) - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Mi...