clear the list og "open other users folder"

Hi

When you use the open an other user folder, it could be a
calendar, the persons name and folder is put into a list
under the menu File/Open. I would like to clear that
numbered list of folders, does anyone know how to do that?

thanks, Rikke
0
rmo (1)

clear the list og "open other users folder"
Hi When you use the open an other user folder, it could be a calendar, the persons name and folder is put into a list under the menu File/Open. I would like to clear that numbered list of folders, does anyone know how to do that? thanks, Rikke ...

users can open other users folders (inboxes)
Just realized that any user can open any users mailboxes by going to file>open>other users folder and selecting anyones inboxes. I have reviewed permissions and removed authenticated users from mailbox permissions and restart ms info store service, but cannot seem to prevent access. Please help, any ideas would be great. -- jgarcia ...

Open other users folder
Hi Folks I have seen the subject come up numerous times on this group but I have not been able to rectify the problem at my site. I don;t have any knowledge to how this install was done but here is my problem Setup: Ex2K, Win2K....possilbly upgraded from ex5.5. Scenario: All users can view all other users mailbox contents using Open Other Users Folder..... There are no delegates set on any outlook clients. Checks: I have checked mailbox rights in "Exchange Advanced" tab and most security is inherited. Everyone group has read access ticked (inherit) but I think this is no...

Why Users can open other users folders
Hi We have Exchange Server 2003 and we access Outlook using exhcnage server. I have found that all users can access others folder by going File, Open, Other User's Folder. Can you please guide me how can I prevent this. Do I have to make permission changes on Exchange Server? If yes where? Your prompt response is greatly appreciated. mukeshhtrivedi@gmail.com wrote: > Hi We have Exchange Server 2003 and we access Outlook using exhcnage > server. I have found that all users can access others folder by going > File, Open, Other User's Folder. Can you please guide me how can I ...

Exchange Admin can't open Other Users Folder
Help, I am the Exchange admin for a small company with one Exchange 2000 server (AD). I am trying to open users folders much like I used to with Exchange 5.5 as the System Attendant. I am currently a member of everya dmin and exchange admin group available. And if I'm not, I can make myself a member of any group if I have to. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you -G gaguilar@caresclinic.org What do you mean under "users folders"? By default, administrators have Deny access permission set to Full mailbox access right. Hence they cannot see users mailboxes. Regards, Boris...