Choosing additional export fields

I want to add "Date Sent" and "Date Received" fields to
the export file from my Outlook Inbox.  How do I do that?
Thanks.

Exporting Windows 2003 Public Folders
Is there a tool, like exmerge, that allows you to export the data in a public folder in Exchange 2003 so that it can be reimported into another server? We currently colocate an exchange server and our client is bringing it in house with a brand new server and install and wants us to export the data for them. From what I understand, I should login as an administrative user with outlook and just copy the public folder to a local PST? Is this accurate? That, or using the InterOrg PF Replicator, are your choices. "Flaxen" <Flaxen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Calandar invite for two days to choose from
Can I create a meeting invitation that recurs on Tuesday and Thursday, but the invitees can select one or the other that they want to attend? In other words, I'll be having the same meeting twice a week and some will attend one and some the other but I want it in one invite. Any thoughts? Thanks! "Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6824F50D-8E5F-4DD0-826A-6C01547BB1D8@microsoft.com... > Can I create a meeting invitation that recurs on Tuesday and Thursday, but > the invitees can select one or the other that they want to attend?...

Error 0x80040216 when trying to export customization
Hi, Does anyone has any idea what is causing 0x80040216 xml error when trying to export customization? Thank you in advance. ...

Export email profiles
I have a client that is getting a new computer. I can move the pst file from one system to the other. However, this doesn't move the email address and settings. I understand that the settings are kept in the registry. Is there a way to export the email accounts and then import them on the new computer. In OE, we can export the email accounts and then reimport them on the new system. Is there a way to do this with Outlook 2003? Thanks, Joe Are the machines both running Outlook 2003? Will the user's .pst files be in the same location? If yes, to both, you should be able to use ...

Choose.
I am currently using a similar statement in a DB, how may I adapt it to an Excel cell please? (striking trouble with the divisor into the text string) =CHOOSE(FIND(VENUE,"W ANSWVICS AN TCANTAS",0)/3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) Thank you. Hi Rodney, Try changing the zero to one. Gary Hi Gary, Yep, that fixed it nicely. appreciated. | Hi Rodney, | Try changing the zero to one. | Gary ...

Export Global Address List
How do you export a Global Address List? Uh... You can use Exchange Admin Interface. Also, look at http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm - IMI GAL Exporter, which exports Mailboxes, DList, Custom recipients and their properties. Regards, Iv "GAL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6b2101c42ed4$2ae435c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do you export a Global Address List? ...

Moving through fields in an Excel form
Is there a way to move in a form created with Excel 2002 from one field to the next and back again? (Something like pressing "TAB" or a different keystroke) Pete, You can use Tab, and Shift-Tab, and organise the order with the TabIndex property. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Pete Soulis" <petesoulis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:02ec01c36b4d$c22fc430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to move in a form created with Excel 2002 > from one field to the next and back again? (Something > like pressing "TAB" or a different keystroke) Where exactl...

Choose Application?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.0 (Cheetah) When I put the 2008 Update disk in my computer, the Installer window comes up. When I double click to start the installer, a message comes up to choose an application to open it with and I dont know what to do. All of the available applications it shows me are not opening it up. Help! That's your problem right there: "Mac OS X 10.0 (Cheetah)". Office 2008 requires OS X 10.4.9 (Tiger) or later... Have a look at the published System Requirements printed on the retail package or posted on the Mactopia web site Produc...

enable all fields
I have been using the disable property of fields in jscript to ensure that users do not enter inconsistand fields of information. Does any one know of a way to loop through all the fields on a form to enable them. I would like to attach this script to the On Save so all fields will be saved. Below is what I got so far but it does not work. code sampe ========================= var obj = new Object(); foreach(obj in crmForm.all) { obj.Disabled = false; } ================================== This will enable all the items in crmForm.all: for (i=0;i<crmForm.all.length;i++) { crmForm.al...

Ribbon callback from built-in buttons to trigger additional code
I want to provide one of the built-in buttons on a new ribbon and leave it to function exactly as it does on the default ribbon, but I want to know when the user clicks it. Specifically, I want to provide a button which allows the user to draw a connector line but then trigger some other code after the connector has been added. (I can't insert the line using a macro because it would loose the placement functionality). Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks a lot, Andrew ...

Choosing paper size
How do I put in the size paper I want for my printer in Excel 2000 with Windows xp? Our old computer had Windows 98. We transferred files from 1 hard drive to the other, but the green bar paper 14 1/2 x 11 is not an option. is there a way of putting in the paper size you want? What type of printer? (make, model) Dan E "Vicki Lenz" <bruce28@charter.net> wrote in message news:018401c35142$49ef0b40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I put in the size paper I want for my > printer in Excel 2000 with Windows xp? Our > old computer had Windows 98. We transferred > file...

Accessing Additional Mailboxes
When we set up the Exchange Server about a year ago everything was running fine. Now, things have slowed down when I attempt to access an additional mailbox. I mean - really slowed down. When I click on an e-mail it will take about two minutes to open. The mailbox is not very large. Any ideas on where to start. I've run the Best Practices Tool but nothing jumps out. Thanks. Mike Hi Mike, Usually an Exchange Server slowing down is indicative of two things: 1) Free Space 2) Fragmentation Check for free space on each exchange drive. OS first. Check the bad mail folder. Bad mail fo...

choose function
I would like to use choose function from dropdown box column 4. for example: Choose([myform[![mydropdown]![column](4), myvalue = "something", myvalue = "that thing") Can I do above using choose function? If I can, can you please advise the proper syntax? If not, any other solution for this? Your help is great appreciated, On Wed, 19 May 2010 07:37:48 -0700 (PDT), iccsi <inungh@gmail.com> wrote: Choose(Me.myDropdown.Column(4), "TextForIndex0", "TextForIndex1", "TextForIndex2, ...etc) -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >...

date format problems with export to csv
I use the TransferText method and export a query to .csv. In my query my date field shows as "mm/dd/yy". When I look at the .csv file, it looks like "mm/dd/yy 00:00". Does anyone know how to format it to stay the way it is in the query. Here is my code that exports the query to .csv: DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, "my export specification file", "query name", "Path and folder directory\SPM.csv" My export specification file was created using the File Export wizard... -- sebastien In the query, use the Format function to format you...

Parameterized constructor and const fields in MFC/COM??
I am creating "MFC AppWizard(Dll) with Automation" in VC++ 6.0, We are in the process of developing COM wrapper equivalent to java library for windows developers. I am not able to find following equivalents of java in COM - Defining Constant fields(as only interface is exposed, can we declare const fields in interface??) - Defining and calling parameterizing constructor Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bhavesh. Hi, Actually, the question is not related to MFC. Though see below... "Bhavesh" wrote: > I am creating "MFC AppWizard(Dll) with Automation&qu...

How do I export outlook folders to my documents?
My Outlook .pst file is too large to back up. How can I export folders and associated message to my documents? "Pamela Gates" <Pamela Gates@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:406CB645-870A-4096-99EE-6980B12A1017@microsoft.com... > My Outlook .pst file is too large to back up. How can I export folders and > associated message to my documents? No PST is ever too large to backup. Simply copy the PST to another location while Outlook is closed. Backup complete. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] What version of Outlook are you using? What...

Exported new store from HQ
Hello, I setup a second store by exporting it from HQ. When I loaded the database in at my new store I was unable to log into Manager and POS. It seems the export somehow resets the password but not sure. I am running version 2.0.0116. Btw I did another export and loaded locally on my machine and couldn't access manager or POS Help! Thanks, Shawn Ezhaghi Vitet Consulting Group Ltd. 646-706-7600 xt: 101 "Not just consultants but retailers too." I had the same problem. I had to use SO administrator, and write to the database using SQL. it is normally stored as an e...

Exporting Emails with Attachments
I have painted myself into a corner... I have 300+ HTML email messages each with a TEXT email attached to it. I would like to export, e.g., [Menu: File]-[Menu: Import and export...]-[Window: Export to a file], the 300+ email messages such that the content of the attached TEXT email messages are also exported. Does anyone know any straightforward or suitable workaround method for doing this? Thanks! Steve Forrester xgfr92yx@yahoo.com Note: Remove spam-spoofing x's to email me directly. Steve Forrestor <xgfr92yx@yahoo.com> wrote: > I would like to export, e.g., [Menu: File...

Option to choose deposit amount and make payments on backorders.
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7ba93e98-ccf0-4f07-9aef-98c8bb62f782&dg=microsoft.public.pos ...

exporting Picture It Pub 2002 to Publisher 2007
Is it possible to open Picture It Publishing 2002 files in Publisher 2003 or 2007? Or is this like MS Works files and Office files? Thanks, -- Jim Gramm www.realtruth.net grammjr@insightbb.com Jim wrote: > Is it possible to open Picture It Publishing 2002 files in Publisher > 2003 or 2007? > Or is this like MS Works files and Office files? > Thanks, ========================= You can open them as an image but not as a layered project. IOW...if you open a PI2002 file for a Half Fold Greeting card you would only be able to see the front page in Publisher. If you need to open P...

Switching between sheets in same workbook (Like Alt + Tab & Choose
I want to swich between multiple sheets of active excel workbook with some keyborad shortcuts. We have Ctrl + Page Up/Page Down function to activate the desired sheet but what i want is that it should give one pop-up showing all the sheet's name and then i can choose any of them by using tab. Just like Alt + Tab to switch beween the active programs of Windows. hi Nils You can just right click on the rightmost arrow before first tab, and that will give you a list of all sheets in the workbook to choose from. -- Regards Roger Govier nils wrote: > I want to swich bet...

Exporting to Excel Pivot Crashes
Whenever we select records to export to Excel (ie: Accounts) and we choose 'Dynamic Pivot Table' and then 'Select Columns', the entire application crashes. If on the web client then IE crashes, if on the Outlook client then outlook crashes. Only a group of desktops are experiencing this and they appear to have the same Service Pack and Add-ins as the non-working computers. We have the Outlook Desktop client installed on XP Professional desktops (v2002 SP2) with Outlook 2003 while the rest of the Office line is 2000. Systems using Office 2003 aren't experiencing this. --...

Creating additional mailbox stores in Exchange 2003
Hi, I am running Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003, and I would like to create an additional mailbox store. I am able to create a new storage group, but every time I try to create a mailbox store, I receive the message 'the storage group already contains the maximum number of stores allowed.' Also, I know that it is possible to create a second mailbox store, because I created a second mailbox store last year on an SBS server with Exchange 2003. I don't believe that we are limited to only one mailbox store. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sincerely, On Thu, ...

Choose ActiveDocument
Hi I have a form.doc (A) which I need to e-mail to 3rd parties without the code to reduce file size. Code has been written to copy the text from the form to a new document (B), which I then need to save to enable it to be e-mailed via Outlook. The original document (A) is still the activeDocument, but to save the new one (B), (B) needs to be the activeDocument for the code: ActiveDocument.Save to work. So, How do I make (B) the ActiveDocument (Which is not saved) & later make (A) the activeDocument to perform further tasks? Templates (.dot) are deliberately n...

Accounts export to Navision
Has anyone exported the sales data from RMS HQ, and imported it into Microsoft Dynamics Navision? I'm looking at the RMS.XML but am open to suggestions as I'm not that familar with Navision. Cheers John, Are you interested in custom solution ?. If so please drop a email. Regards, Manick manick.m@hotmail.com "John Power" wrote: > Has anyone exported the sales data from RMS HQ, and imported it into > Microsoft Dynamics Navision? I'm looking at the RMS.XML but am open to > suggestions as I'm not that familar with Navision. Cheers Not at the moment, t...