Checking Mail

In Tools, Options, Mail Services: I have "check for new
mail on" unchecked on one of the mail accounts.  However,
I keep getting mail for this account.  I have exited and
reopened the program, but it keeps checking mail for the
account I do not want to check.  Why?
0
anonymous (74717)

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Authorizing checks with RMS

Mailing sales literature or Knowledgebase articles
Does anyone have any ideas on workarounds for attaching doc.s to emails to send to customers? I would appreciate any help...we would like to send customers sales and informational documents but cannot figure how to attach from within CRM...Someone must be doing somethin creative out there? You could possibly create a workflow rule that sends an email with an attachment. "Mike" wrote: > Does anyone have any ideas on workarounds for attaching doc.s to emails > to send to customers? I would appreciate any help...we would like to > send customers sales and informational d...

How do I create Check list

HTTP mail option not available
I am using Outlook 2002 and when I try to set up an HTTP mail account, the option for HTTP is greyed out. Why is the HTTP mail account type not available? ...

Outlook 2003
I browsed the most recent 20 pages but can't seem to find a reply to my exact problem. I have mail in my Outbox that won't send. I am a broadnand user connecting to my POP 3 account. My connection (Outlook is not working off line) is live and I receive mail OK. My settings are to send/receive manually What I have noticed is that when a new mail is created and I hit send, it places the mail in the Outbox, BUT it has a date of "None" and the Envelope Icon is open, not closed (as if I have not licked and sealed it). I can delete the mail, close and re-open Outlook, w...

Mail merge and excel
I need to merge a list of names, adddresses, and phone numbers from an excel spreadsheet and print them on a directory booklet with color photos using Publishers 2003 . Could anybody point me to the right directionss. I will be great if someone could work me throught vis telephone. Caveboy wrote: > I need to merge a list of names, adddresses, and phone numbers from > an excel spreadsheet and print them on a directory booklet with color > photos using Publishers 2003 . Could anybody point me to the right > directionss. I will be great if someone could work me throught vis > t...

Cannot Send e-mail... again!
Received the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: Non Profit Program', Account: 'imap.1and1.com', Server: 'smtp.1and1.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Checked settings and nothing has changed since the last time (6/28/10). Help! Looks like you are running into a port 25 block. As a general rule, the owner of the port 25 SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity providing your Internet connection at that moment. In your case the work...

Mail Merge Error on A2003
I am creating mail merge documents and opening them from VBA code using the code below. Set objWord = New Word.Application objWord.Visible = True objWord.Documents.Open Filename:=txtFolder & "\" & lstDocs With objWord.ActiveDocument.MailMerge If .State = wdMainAndDataSource Or .State = wdMainAndSourceAndHeader Then ... open merged document here, etc. This code works fine on A2000 but fails at the If statement on A2003. I believe this is due to extra security measures introduced by MS and is explained in this articl...

How do I save toolbar setting on new mail?
I am trying to make two toolbars only take up one line instead of two, but when I change it on a new outgoing mail it is not saved. it's caused by an toolbar added by a 3rd party utility. Get rid of the culprit and the toolbars will 'stick'. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchang...

Printing Checks

554 error client host rejected wrong mail relay using Exchange 2003 /w SP2
I seem to be getting this error on a few domains that I'm sending mail to. We are using Windows 2003 /w Exchange 2003 SP2. Any idea's? Is this caused by a external DNS issue on the A or PTR record? Or... In external DNS we have our email server setup as mail2.abc.com but within Exchange we have our email server setup as mail1.abc.com would this be causing the issue? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: john@abc.com on 21/04/2006 9:54 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system ad...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

How do you switch e-mail identities in microsoft outlook?
I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP helped me set up an e-mail account for myself and one for my wife, but they were unable to tell me how to switch from one identity to another. They knew how to do it on outlook express, but not microsoft outlook. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! Care to provide your version so we can provide an answer? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gary & Susan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13caf01c4443a$d03913d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP...

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

Old style mail notification
We migrated to Exchange 2003 from Lotus this last weekend and already I have several users asking if they can have a solid notification that pops up on their screen when they get mail. The older version of Outlook, like 2000 and 98 had this option. I hate the idea myself, but they want it so if they step away from their desk, they can easily see besides the Desktop alert and the system tray icon. Any way to add this? They can set a desktop alert via Rules. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Migrating Email from Mac Mail to Outlook
I seem to be able to find migration tools to take mail from Outlook to Mac, but not Mac to Outlook. Can anybody recommend a good tool or process to accomplish this? I need all my email, calendar events, and contacts if possible. To migrate Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook 2003, follow these steps: 1.. In Lotus Notes, export contacts to a tab-delimited file. (For more information about how to export Lotus Notes contacts, see the Lotus Notes product documentation. Or contact Lotus Notes support.) 2.. Start Outlook 2003. 3.. On the File menu, click Import and Export. 4.. ...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

Hosting SMTP Mail Through Exchange
I'm currently running Exchange 2K Enterprise Server on a Windows 2K Advanced Server box. This server handles all of my internal email and calendar sharing while my internet email is handled by my ISP and my users Outlook clients are configured to POP down their internet mail. However, I'm planning on hosting internet email through Exchange as well. This is my plan for tackling this. Please let me know if I'm leaving any critical pieces out or if I'm perfroming some of the steps out of order 1. Have my ISP create an MX and A record which points points to the external addre...

Forwarding Mail #3
How can I forward all mail for a particular mailbox to an external email address on Exchange 2000? "Lee Taylor" <services@webdevplus.com> wrote: >How can I forward all mail for a particular mailbox to an external email >address on Exchange 2000? > Create an AD contact with the external email address. Use the delivery options on the AD Account properties to forward messages from the account to the contact. Tick the box to deliver to both recipients if necessary. Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm Blog: http://www.msexchan...

Mail to my wife doesn't reach her...sometimes
hi all i have exc2003 and outlook 2003 in my org and i'm the network admin. some of the mails that i send to my wife doesn'e reach her. her adress is meyer(nospam)m@swartland.(nospam)org.za. However if she sends me a mail it always come throught and if i reply it also goes through but if i create a new mail and send it to her it doesn't always goes through. on which side is this problem. her network or mine? can't tell, without more information...have you done any message tracking on the messages that do not make it? any NDR involved? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "...