Chart item reports with OUTLOOK via Excel or ?

I want to create reports for OUTLOOK items (particularly tasks).
I'd like to be able to see charts that display things like the amount
of time spent on tasks for various clients, the type of work done, and
the dates (including time of day).

I'd like to be able to look at these reports daily if possible. Is there a
way that I can do this? I thought that there must be a way by exporting the
items into excel then manually setting up charts but this would be time
consuming to do each time. Any help is appreciated (I've spent days trying
to figure this out)

0
jimbo2311 (9)

Reporting out of CRM
We installed Crystal Reports 10.0 a few months ago not knowing that it does not interface with CRM. We have now taken 10.0 Enterprise off our server and reinstalled 9.0 Enterprise. However, for some reason the server is not recognizing 9.0 and we cannot start the CMS. When we try to reload the CRM Crystal disc, it says that we need to upgrade to Crystal 9.2.2. However, when we were using 9.0 before, there was no problem. Does anyone have any idea how to get the reporting through CRM back up and running. Actually you must get the Crystal 9.2.2 CD from MBS. They should send this ...

Outlook today pointing to a different calendar ?
My office caldenar file is actually on a separate networked drive that others have access to and not on my PC. Is there a way to get Outlook Today to point to that calendar instead of the default one, thereby showing my true calendar for the day ? ...

Excel Content Type issue, shows default not assigned type.
Question about the way Content Types work between Word and Excel. I have a several content types set up 6 using Excel and one using Word. I'm seeing a weird behavior, where when I associated the content types with a document library, and select new on the Toolbar. In the document properties panel, the Word document shows the content type that is assigned however the Excel documents show the document libraries default content type, and there are no options to change it until I save the document. Steps 1. I create a library to house the documents used as templates for the ...

Excel Security
I learnt that if anyone forgets the password of an Excel file (same to Word or Access files), he can easily get it back by using a tool. Does it mean the Excel file security feature is not trustworthy ? Any suggestion for a real file access protection ? Thanks and regards, Kevin Dont keep a copy of the file accessable by anyone but yourself. "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16d3801c4209d$6d3a2d20$a001280a@phx.gbl... : I learnt that if anyone forgets the password of an Excel : file (same to Word or Access files), he can easily ge...

Task "MS Exchange Server" reported error (0x80040119)
A user of mine got the error above on the subject line - they said they they get it at least 2/3 times a day. I searched the net, also find an article from Microsoft - it points the ..pst file Our mail is delivered to/stored on the exchange 2003 server, we use Outlook 2003. We do use archive.pst files for old/archived mail. do you believe I need to run inbox repair tool - as all of the information so far points to running the repair tool. When fist looking at the message with out the error number --- it looks like there is a problem between outlook and the exchange server...

Legend on Chart

Excel 2007 files not opening properly..
I have Office 2007 installed.. the one that doesn't come with Outlook. So, I'm still using Outlook 2003. When I double click an XLS file to open it, Excel opens and the file never opens. I have to goto FILE, OPEN, then hit CANCEL and the file will display. This only happens for Excel. Word 2007 works fine. I have tried to uninstall the software and reinstall it, but it did not fix the problem. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? We have Office 2007 on a few computers and I'm the only one with this problem. I found a fix for the problem, which seemed to...

Demographic chart?

Outlook exe
Everytime I turn the computer off I get a message that say ending program outlook exe what is it? ...

Excel help #2
Hi - I'm pretty familiar with most stuff in excel and I'd say I'm an intermediate user. I would like to learn how to do vba in excel. Does anyone know of any online help or tutorials that would teach me? If possible, I would like interactive suggestions. Thanks in advance. Newtechie David McRitchie's "Getting Started". Note links to other sites at the boittom of the page. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm VBA Tutorial from Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/support/excel/content/vba101/default.asp There are many more, but these sho...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Is there a way to remove reports we are not using from the report
There are several reports we are not using and we would like to remove them from the report list. We don't have to remove the reports altogether, just from the available reports list... to reduce confusion for the clients. Can this be done? If so, how? thank you, Dave M this utility will help you remove reports you may want to use crystal reports to back up any you want to keep http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=81517729-f640-4f46-ba30-6b9e6f451526&DisplayLang=en "David M" <DavidM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32...

Outlook 2007 Incoming Mail Attachment Porblem
Whenever my friend send me an attachment in Japanese File Name, I can open them in Word, Excel or Powerpoint, but nothing is in there... They are always blanc. But if I forward the e-mail to my MSN account with the attachment, I can open them no problem... So this is not the problem on Excel or Word. And I can even forward the same e-mail and open the attachments. So maybe there is some sort of security feature from Outlook preventing those files to open? Bu I can not crack down on the exact solution... There are no problems what so ever for English tittled attachments. ...

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

'Transactions by category' report doesn't run
I try to run this report but it does not work. All other reports work. It starts to run and then appears to get thrown back to the original page. There are no error messages or anything. Any ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104. "Jeremy Males" <Jeremy Males@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52D9CE88-828E-41FF-BA3E-77F486F9661C@microsoft.com... >I try to run this report but it does not work. All other reports work. It > starts to run and then appears to get thrown back to the original page. > There are no error messages or anything. ...

A way to check who made a change to item
Is there a way to check who made a change to an item? I know how to check who made a change to inventory #s, but is there a way to see an item history for the item's information (ie changes made to price, description, ext description etc.)? No, there's no audit trail for property changes. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "The Comedian" <TheComedia...

What are items ?
Hello A Consistency Check is running since about 14 hours on our file server. In the job details, I see "Items scanned : 45139919". What are those items ? Are these files ? I'm quite surprised that we have 45 millions files, although I never did a "dir /s" ! Pierrot Yes it means you have so many files for protection. Please verify the same on the production servers' protected directory/volume. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "wpher56" <jstealque@hotmail....

prevent attach local printers via remote desktop
anyone know of a way to prevent users from attaching local printers when connecting to servers via remote desktop? may be a group policy or security policy setting? That is done by the Client on the Client-side in the RDP utility under the Resourses Tab (before making the connection). Just "uncheck" the box by Printers. -- Phillip Windell The views expressed, are my own and not those of my employer, or Microsoft, or anyone else associated with me, including my cats. ----------------------------------------------------- "techstress" <foscsamuel...

Outlook 2000 and 2003
Will be getting new Laptop shortly. The OS will be Windows XP Pro I currently haveMS Office Premium 2000 on a Win98SE Machine To use the Outlook.pst file on the new PC can I copy the Outlook.pst file from my old machine and place on the XP Pro machine ( I would assume it would be in the same location (C:\windows\local settings\microsoft\outlook) ? and also do the same with C:\Windows\application data\microsoft\outlook and copy the *fav,nick and rwz files and put on the new pc ? ------------------------------------------------------------------ Could I apply the same scenerio to Office with...

Help Excel!!!
I have a large 40+ page Excel document w/all financial data (i.e., Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Production Schedules) and all pages are in landscape. How do I get it into Publisher without losing formats? Please help. -- Jeanette ...

Split Transactions not Showing in Expense Reports (MNY2007)
Hi .. I'm a long time Quicken user thinking of moving from Q2002 H&B to Money 2007 H&B since I was able to get that version. I converted my file and all seemed ok. I'm now comparing reports from Q to Mny, and they're not adding up. So far I've found that several split transactions (and I assume all) do not show up in my report. For example, I split a $100 cash debit between $10 parking expense and $40 meals. The remaining $50 is uncategorized. The parking and meals do not show up in my report. To me, the transaction looks good. I've got other parking & meals tr...