Changing view on multiple folders?

Is it possible to change a view or view settings to multiple folders in one
step or do I have to do repeat the steps for each folder?

Thanks

Malin

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

How to Unhide or Hide Multiple Sheets at One GO?
Hi Everyone I guess my Subject Title has already said what I need to know. SO is i possible to hide or unhide a selection of worksheets at one go? Cheers Kelvi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Kelvin, Select the sheets to hide, then Format>Sheet>Hide -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "hce >" <<hce.12cnl1@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:hce.12cnl1@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi Everyone > > I guess my Subject Title has a...

Public Folders #40
Hello, I have a request from one of my users to auotmate the deletion of emails or messages in a public folder after they become two weeks old. Can this be possible? Deletion of emails or messages from public folders after they become two weeks old. Thanks Hi Sujay, Just go into Exchange System Manager, in properties on your public folder store goto the limits tab and under the Age Limits section check "Age limit for all folders in this store (days)" and set your age limit in days. If you wanted to do this on an individual folder basis this can be achieved using the same m...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Automatically move original email to folder on reply
When replying to messages, I want the original email to be automatically moved to a folder within my mailbox. I have played around with the inbox rules however, it appears I can only automatically move a copy of my sent message to a designated folder, and not my original message. Each time I reply to messages I want them moved to folder x. I know I could just create a rule to move them all into folder x before I read them however, I want to leave my unreplied messages in my inbox so I know which messages still need responses. Any help much appreciated!! Thanks. You should be abl...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Duplicate contact folder
Using Outlook XP (2002). When creating a new email and I click on To:, I get two 'contact' folders. When viewing the Outlook folders list in 'normal' node, there is only one contact folder?! How do I remove the duplicate folder so that it doesn't appear when I click on To:? TIA Maurice Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address Book > Change. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Maurice Bishop" <Office@NoSpamHerePleaseThankyou.MJBishop.com> wrote in message news:7HADb.1362$tQ6.19788@ward...

Filter contact records by customer type code in views
In version 1.2 I had set up several views of contact records by customer type code. In 3.0 this field cannot be selected as filtering criteria. While the views I had set up in 1.2 work, that cannot be changed. Is there a reason this field is no longer avialable under 3.0? This field is listed attribute. Is there a way to may it appear? Thanks for any help you can give. Brand Microsoft CRM Support maybe of help with this one, try submiting a incident for this. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Brand" wrote: > In version 1.2 I had set up several v...

I don't have MS Publisher, how can I view a .pub file?
Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view the ..pub file? Thanks, Mike Archangel Get the sender to re-send it in .pdf format, go and buy Publisher for yourself.. there is no viewer available.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Archangel" <Archangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4CF3827-F640-4ECD-AB52-F93CA89934A5@microsoft.com... > Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view > the > .pub file? > > Thanks, > > Mike ...

using IMAP and Outlook to share folders on 5.5 SP4?
I've got a client with 5.5 SP4 who wants to be able to drag an email from his inbox to a shared folder that his assistant can access. The server is outside their network, so can only use IMAP or POP3 I tried opening up port 143 for IMAP and created a new public folder using Outlook. I can see this new folder using Exchange Administrator app. When I drag an email from the Outlook inbox into the new public folder, I get a msg of: Can't move the items. The server responded: REFERRAL imap://userName:AUTH="@server.com/Public/%20Folders/Test] there is no replica for that mailbox o...

How to change newsgroup message font

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Installing Office 2007 onto multiple destops onthe same computer
I installed Office 2007 onto my families' computer, but the programs (Word, Excel, etc.) only are accessible from my desktop. Office 2007 products don't show up on my wife's and son's desktop and within their programs choices. Log in to the Administrator account, repair / reinstall Office "Hammer Man" <Hammer Man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FFDE5E7-28B2-4D42-87C2-5F04D862EA44@microsoft.com... >I installed Office 2007 onto my families' computer, but the programs (Word, > Excel, etc.) only are accessible from my deskto...

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change