changing message reply

When sending an email through Outlook, I want to use
Comcast as my out going mail server and AOL as my
incoming mail server.  Can I set that up through Outlook?
0
anonymous (74722)

How restore Outlook messages back to Yahoo Server, removed in err
The related question to this msg is: Why, when you are setting up an account in Outlook '07 on Windows 7, not only is the DEFAULT setting to NOT leave a copy of messages on the server, you AREN'T EVEN ASKED WHETHER YOU WANT MESSAGES LEFT ON THE SERVER OR NOT? If I'd been asked I would have known how to answer, but I wasn't. That question is buried in the Advanced tab under More Settings that you do not automatically go to when setting up a new account. I didn't even seen the More Settings button. It may not have even been displayed. Everything setting u...

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Automatically move original email to folder on reply
When replying to messages, I want the original email to be automatically moved to a folder within my mailbox. I have played around with the inbox rules however, it appears I can only automatically move a copy of my sent message to a designated folder, and not my original message. Each time I reply to messages I want them moved to folder x. I know I could just create a rule to move them all into folder x before I read them however, I want to leave my unreplied messages in my inbox so I know which messages still need responses. Any help much appreciated!! Thanks. You should be abl...

Reply/Reply to All buttons missing in OWA
In Outlook Web Access, when I click the Reply or Reply to All button, it takes me directly to my Inbox and closed my mail message. It does not even give me the opportunity to enter my reply and does not send the message. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this and what the fix would be? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Christine OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, so for best results, try posting in microsoft.public.exchange.admin - and mention your version & SP level of Exchange, and your browser version/SP level as well....also...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Send.Item message when using mapi emailing
Hi, When using the MAPI profile to send mails via Send.Item Outlook stops and shows the Yes, No message for permission to send. I have checked all IE settings and Outlook but cant turn this off? I know its there somewhere, any help locating and turning off this setting would be fantastic! Kind Regards James See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, an...

How to change newsgroup message font

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Can I send messages from access using outlook?
I thought it was possible to link the address book in Outlook to my Access data base. I'm unsure what to do. ...

icon changes with change of extension

Can't install update KB9532957...see below message for particulars
I STILL can't install: Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows XP (etc) and Windows Server 2008 R2 ( KB953297 ) More and more system blocks and failures are occuring... PLEASE HELP !!! Many thanks in advance! See the "How to obtain help" section of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297 For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY (and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge for support c...

Field Type Change

Sent messages viewed as spam on other domains
I've just set up a Server 2003 environment with Exchange 2003. I'm working on sending and receiving messages using the Outlook Web Access feature. I am able to send and receive messages to other domains, say address@gmail.com or address@yahoo.com. My problem is that my email messages are going into Google and Yahoo's spam folders. How do I prevent my outgoing messages as being viewed as spam? Thanks Hans On 19 Sep 2006 11:55:42 -0700, "hans" <hans.russell@gmail.com> wrote: >I've just set up a Server 2003 environment with Exchange 2003. I'm >wo...