changing from outlook express to outlook #2

is it possible to change e-mail addresses from outlook
express to outlook with out doing it manualy?
also, i'm having trouble getting the e-mails to come into
ouitlook. (i took out the servers in outlook exp).
0
dcostel (1)

External data link change

outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created a new OL2003 PST, then imported all info from the old PST. Now whenever she tries to send to certain distribution lists, she gets a "unexpected error has occurred". when she hits send. if she tries to expand the distribution list within the TO field, she gets an error of "The command selected is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." she can open it in contacts with no errors. We have deleted the list and...

Why does the change change to a number?

VBA Help Files #2
Kabel and Dibben - VBA Help files not on my installation CD any further clues as to where I can go on MSFT sites to find and download these files? Will start searching now yet could not find yesterday! TX JHAM Has been a long time since I installed Excel 97 and do not have the CD available. I think I remember that when originally installing the same thing happened to me when I chose the basic install......No VBA help files. Next time around I chose "Custom Install" and the VBA Help files were automatically downloaded and installed from the 'net. If you have the CD try the ...

outlook 2000 #31
I cannot customize outlook today page now. The capability to do this quit working about six weeks ago. I have re- installed outlook 2000 but that does not help. ...

Synchronize Desktop Outlook to Outlook Web Access?
Using Outlook 2003 with Win XP SP1, latest updates to both. I just got a new e-mail address from work, which uses Outlook Web Access (Exchange server) for its web mail. Since the folders look similar to the Outlook folders in my desktop Outlook, I wonder if there is a way to synchronize the data between my desktop Outlook, and that on the web. In other words, to import the contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, etc. from my desktop Outlook into the folders on the web. My Inbox as well. (I have several e-mail accounts, all going into one Inbox in my desktop Outlook. Of course, I think I can only a...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Outlook Unknown Error 0x8004060C
Hi, I have the following error message at the end of downloading new messages. The system stop and shows a popup with "Unknown Error 0x8004060C" I installed Outlook XP again but I got the same problem. Everything was working fine until...it could be an email of around 3Mb who stopped everything. I have no idea. Please help me. Thanks, Olivier I found a solution. This message means that you reach the limit of size of your pst file. You need to backup your pst file and create a new one. Or at least diminish the size of your actual pst file. Hope this will help someone, O...

Microsoft Outlook #22
I am trying to figure out how to receive/sent emails with Microsoft Outlook from a remote site computer (away from office/home computer). Where can I find this information or what are the procedures? I like access my e-mails while traveling. Unless you are talking about an .ost file with Microsoft Exchange or Outlook Web Access, you better HOPE you can't access your local Outlook over the internet as this would mean that your computer is open to anyone on the Internet. However, if you mean can you setup a mail account identical to your one at home, then if you are using the same ISP,...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

using IMAP and Outlook to share folders on 5.5 SP4?
I've got a client with 5.5 SP4 who wants to be able to drag an email from his inbox to a shared folder that his assistant can access. The server is outside their network, so can only use IMAP or POP3 I tried opening up port 143 for IMAP and created a new public folder using Outlook. I can see this new folder using Exchange Administrator app. When I drag an email from the Outlook inbox into the new public folder, I get a msg of: Can't move the items. The server responded: REFERRAL imap://userName:AUTH="@server.com/Public/%20Folders/Test] there is no replica for that mailbox o...

Change a formula to an acual number

Outlook 2003 MSKSrver.exe! RUNS ALL TIME HOGS MEMORY!
Outlook 2003 Too Slow! I used the MicroSoft task manager to find-out what all the action in the background is! MSKSrver.exe RUNS ALL the time at 85 to 95 CPU and the CPU total usage is near 100% ALL the time with nothing major running but MSKSrver.exe! Whenever I try to do anything else, the new application takes forever to get going as it must compete with MSKSrver.exe! Why is that database server working all the time? What is it doing? I do not use "Favorite Folders" or "Business Contact Manager" yet, though those are areas show in MAIL, empty. I don'...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Outlook and Word 2003 editing and error problem
This is a problem happened on a company PC that IT controls the updates (security, anti-virus) in the night. One day morning, I started having the problems below. I didn't install anything before, but was sure something was installed by company IT that early morning. I turned off the PC and it was on the next day. problems: 1. I can't use mouse to move the cursor to a specific location in the editing window, but I can on the header (to:, subject). I have to use arrow keys to navigate when editing. 2. I can't launch Word whenever Outlook is open. Once Outlook is quit, Wo...

Outlook problem #50
Hello,im using outlook web access and my problem is i can'n get a reply dialog box when i want to reply back the msge.I can click on reply,reply to all or forward but i can't get to the dialog box.Please Help. ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 Sorting Issues
I have a very important user that is having issues sorting in Outlook. Here are the notes that I have: 1. If you sort by "from", it will sort from A - Z, but in the middle of "C", you will see a name that starts with "J". If you expand that user that starts with "J", then you see a ton of emails that aren't even from that user. And when you open up an email that is from that user, thier name isn't specified in the from, to, or bcc fields. 2. He has an mailbox that is almost 7GB in size. His inbox has 75,297 emails, almost 18,000 of those a...