Changing default profile to default a different profile name

I have already made new profiles and selected one as the startup
profile.  This contains all of the data I want.  I then delete the
profiles marked "Outlook" and Outlook default" ?

Will the startup profile automatically become the new "default" profile?

(I want to know this as I am using ActiveSync and I believe that AS
selects the "default" profile automatically during a sync session with
the PDA)

Beemer
0
Beemer (162)

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

display name #2
hi i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and not display name (Customer Care) how can i resolve it? Thanks An application should allow you to specify display name for sender. Does it send via SMTP or MAPI? Matrix_pd wrote: > hi > i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by > exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and > not display name (Customer Care) > > how can i resolve it? > > Thanks -- Please re...

automatically naming files for savingb

Save As using contents of Cell in Name

profile storage
My computer tells me that I have exceed Profile Strorage Space and I am to delete file in my Profile Storage before logging off, how do I do that? This is not related to Word. You should ask in a Windows newsgroup, or talk to your network administrator. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Ainslie" <Ainslie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6895058D-14A8-4B02-B3C7-7518799C4BD5@microsoft.com... > My computer tells me that I have exceed Profile Strorage Space and I am to > delete file in my Profile Storage before logging off, how do I do t...

hide/change color of selected row headings
Is it possible to hide the row heading numbers for selected rows (i.e. rows 51 and greater) for just the selected sheet? I'd like to have a color with no row heading number appear that matches the fill color I select for the adjacent cells. Secondly, any ideas as to how I can prevent the user from scolling further down than a certain point (i.e. row 51). Thanks in advance. Joe Row headings are either on or off, you can't hide some. However, you can achieve a similar effect by hiding *all* headings (Tools/Options/General) and putting the numbers 1:51 in A1:A51. to limit scro...

formula to get sheet name
hi, can a formula retreive a worksheet name or does it need to be macro based? thanks, N.S. Hi Nigel, This formula that takes care of the possible situation whereby you have only one sheet in the workbook and its name is the same as the workbook's. Note: CELL("filename") will only work if the file has been saved at least once and if the file is opened in a different language system, the argument "filename" will need to be changed manually to the corresponding word (e.g. in Spanish "nombrearchivo"): =LOOKUP(REPT("z",255),SUBSTITUTE(MID(CE...

Two different hyperlink colors
I have created a publisher document that I am using as email stationary. I have created some blue buttons that I have put hyperlinks on. I want the hyperlinks to not show up as blue on the buttons, so I changed the color scheme so they show as white. However, in the main body of my email, there are also a few hyperlinks. Because I've changed the color scheme, these hyperlinks are also showing up as white. I've tried just highlighting them and changing the font to black but that does not work. Is there anyway to change the hyperlink color in the body of my email? Than...

changing a name in mulit parts of a document
I am setting up a word document. This will be used as a template In this document I wish to insert the same "name" throughtout this document. Is it possible to change the name in one spot and all of the others change automatically thanks See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>...

Default font in charts
Is there any way to change the default font in charts? ie, I'd like every axis and title to be 16pt Times New Roman right off the bat. Thanks. Alex "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6096B69F-DCF5-4BB8-8158-433A4A416053@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to change the default font in charts? ie, I'd like every > axis and title to be 16pt Times New Roman right off the bat. Thanks. Set up a chart the way you want it to look. Right-click in its chart area and choose Chart Type. Click the Custom Types tab and hit the "set as default...

change exchange name suffix
Hi We need to change our exchange server 'name' suffix. The situation is that we have a local DNS domain 'bs.si' where all our company computers and server are (Win2k srv AD) We have also external domain 'bs-group.si' that is also for delivering mail (mx record). The Exchange server name is 'posta' Now when someone connects to Exchange server from outside via port 25 it responds like '220 posta.bs.si ...', but I want that the response will be like '220 posta.bs-group.si'. So that mail that is coming from our server will be seen like that i...

OWA and Domain Names
Hi, I added header fields so that users of my website would be directed to the default web site in IIS. However, now when trying to go to mydomain.com/exchange when I try to login as I did before it will not accept any logins. I tried KJM/loginname loginname mydomainname.com/loginname and always iwth the same password. But it accepts none of these. If I remove the headers and use the IP address it works fine. Is there a way to make teh authenticaiton work when using mydomainname.com/exchange What type of authentication are using? FBA? The use of host headers should not be causing...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

Date changing 2028....2029......1930???????
Hello! I have a slight problem, in my form i have a date section which is automated as 00/00/00. I use these for part of a report as a from this date to this date, if you put 010125 it will automatically change it to 01/01/2025. The thing I have found is that it is fine until you get to 010130 and then it saves it as 01/01/1930 :-/ any ideas? Thank You Jay -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200703/1 Assuming you're using XP, go to Regional Settings in the Control Panel, and click on the Customize button. Look on the...

Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges
Hi: I have a set of data, going across by months, and going down into different categories that I have to graph using stacked column charts. Since the data is going to be in the same columns, just going down a category...I'd like to know if there is a way for me to add some kind of drop-down to the chart so that users can just drop-down to CATEGORY 1, and see the chart for CATEGORY 1, without me having to build 10 different charts that i'll have to update everytime i add new data. I would appreciate any advice or feedback. Hello: Check out Jon Peltier's website. It looks ...

Outlook 2007 "profile"
Frustrating. When I open Outlook 2007, the program displays a "Choose Profile" screen (with only one option, called Outlook). This is rather new, and I don't know what I did to cause this. I simply want Outlook to open normally without this Profile screen. Any thoughts or comments? By the way, I did check the block that says to make this profile the default -- that didn't help. Thanks. EW Open the mail applet in the control panel. Select show profiles button. Your after the settings at the bottom of the dialog. "Lone Star" <ewyatt_del_me-@excit...

Change Opportunity Date to Quarter info
Hello, could you help me to convert MS CRM 4 Opportunity Estimate Close Date to Quarter info (and set quarter info to new field) I'll do it on field onchange function. sample : 2010.01.03 change to 2010Q1 2010.04.23 change to 2010Q2 So I need code for onchange funktion :) B.I. On 17 Gru, 15:40, "B.I." <aid...@jdjdjd.lt> wrote: > Hello, > > could you help me to convert MS CRM 4 > Opportunity Estimate Close Date to Quarter info (and set quarter info to new > field) > I'll do it on field onchange function. > sample : > > 2010.01.03 change...

Any way to change the transaction date?
I had a wierd issue recently when the server was restarted it went back to 1/1/2003 I replaced board battery to fix the pblm but for reporting porposes is there any way to move the sales data for what the system thinks is 1/1/2003 to 1/28/2007? you can do so by using following query: take the backup before performing the operation: update [Transaction] set Time='2007-1-28' where year(time)=2003 and month(time)=1 and day(time)=1 update Journal set Time='2007-1-28' where year(time)=2003 and month(time)=1 and day(time)=1 update TransactionHold set TransactionTime='...

How do I change the default number format ?
The current number format is general. I would like to change it to accounting with no $ and 2 decimals. I can't seem to find how. I'd appreciate any help that anyone can give me. Thank you. Hi. You would want to change the definition of the "Normal" style. From the menu: Format | Style... And modify the "Normal" style HTH -- Dana DeLouis Win XP & Office 2003 "LarryH" <LarryH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA38F73B-D938-4EB7-804F-6716C292E3E3@microsoft.com... > The current number format is general. I would like to...