Change Reading Pane and Arrange by Groups DEFAULT

I'm frequently creating new folders in OL2003 SP2, and each new folder is -
by default - created with Reading Pane turned on, and Arrange by Groups
turned on.

I don't want either.  Is there some way for me to change the default so I
don't have to manualy change it every time?

customize the default view - http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"T. Wise" <terwise111@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm frequently creating new folders in OL2003 SP2, and each new folder
> is - by default - created with Reading Pane turned on, and Arrange by
> Groups turned on.
>
> I don't want either.  Is there some way for me to change the default so I
> don't have to manualy change it every time?

0
outlookmvp (5838)

External data link change

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

reading complex xml file
ok I am new to xml and probably will use .net. my problem is I would like to read the xml file into a dataset, making it easy to navigate the data. however, my 1st xml file is simply too complex for the dataset in that it has many duplicate table names and there are many layers of data rather than a single parent-child relationship. I know I can use XmlTextReader and use XmlNodeType.Element to ReadInnerXml. This requires I know the element name in advance. If that information is not available, what options do I have? Or, am I looking this all wrong? Are there better tools? Thanks. ...

Empty Custom Dynamic Dist. Group
Hi all, We are currently trying to finalize our Exchange 2007 deployment but have hit a few problems we can't figure out. The main problem is empty dynamic distribution groups (setup to use a custom filter) I run the following PS command; set-dynamicdistributiongroup -Identity 'AllStaff' -RecipientFilter {(Description -eq 'Staff User' -or Description -eq 'System Administrators')} The command completes without errors but there are no users in this distribution group when I view its members in OWA.. I have copied the msExchDynamicDLFilter property to ADUC Saved...

Should I change this code?

Pasword protected Excel file encrypted, how do I read this file?
I password protected an important file. My husband downloaded the Office 2003 upgrade last night. Now when I try to access the file I get this message...This is an Excel file, I don't know why it looks encrypted or why I can't access it. This file is not in a recognizable format. If you know the file is from another program which is incompatible with Microsoft Office Excel, click Cancel, then open this file in its orginal application. If you want to open the file later in Microsoft office Excel, save it in a format that is compatible, such as text format. If you suspect the...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Moving exchange2k3 server machine account from default OU to another...
Hi all. I have an win2k3 std sp1 server with exchange2k3 std sp2 on it. The computer account of the server sits in the default Computers OU, and i want to move it to another computer OU for policy purposes. I have a 2k AD. I understand that this move should go without a problem, maybe a restart of the services afterwards? I'm not going to move any of the objects in the Microsoft Exchange System Objects OU, just the computer account. Any problems that might occur, and would those potential problems be ok if i just move it back to the default OU? -- Gripe On Fri, 19 May 2006 ...

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Assign a new the default PivotChart
Hi, I am using Office 2003. We know that the default chart type for a PivotChart report is a stacked column chart, which compares the contribution of each value to a total across categories. And whenever you filter the data in the pivotchart, the default chart type is used. Can i assign the custom chart - "Line – column on 2 Axes" as my default PivotChart ? Any comments/help appreciated. Thanks, Denny Daniel ...

colour change of dated box

When i read an email in outlook, why will it not show as read?
Depends on how you configured Outlook to mark messages as read in the preview pane. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, bingobones asked: >-----Original Message----- > >. >You have to configure this. In Outlook, go to Tools, click Options, then click the Reading tab. Click on the box that says "Tell me when all messages have been ...

Tracking Changes