category lists in public folders

Does anyone have a way of easily duplicating category
lists in public folders to all users of the folder.

jay
0
drjaylp (1)

Relationship between Discount List and Quote entities
Hi, I want to add discount list when i create an quote to my opportunity. But CRM does not let me to create a new relationship between discount list and quote entitites. However, i would like to select an appropriate discount list for each product or opportunity(at least) . Could please someone refer how to create a relationship between discount list and quote entities? Thanks, Ugur ...

Retrieving deleted distribution list
In trying to remove an address from my distribution list of 400 names, I accidently clicked on delete instead of remove and lost the list. How is it possible to retieve this list? Help please. I hope someone can save my skin (and possibly my job!) Dianne Retrieve it from your Deleted Items Folder. -- Russ Valentine "Dianne Groom" <delemau@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:eTHzDM8bKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > In trying to remove an address from my distribution list of 400 names, I > accidently clicked on delete instead of remove and lost the l...

Public folder client rights
Hello, I searched in the help and on the internet but can not find a document describing how client rights on public folders are combined. When I use Outlook and look at the client rights on a public folder I see that there are rights assigned to a user 'Default' and 'Anonymous' how are these combined with the rights directly given to the user? What if the user sits in a Distribution Security group and we give the rights to this group, what is the effect of 'Default' and 'Annonymous' From what I could test I see that if rights are given di...

Exchange Server 2003
Hi, I keep running out of space on the server (warnings) but want to keep my older mails locally or to store/archive many of my mails locally rather than on the server. Can i do this in MS-Exchange Server 2003, if so how ? if the admin has not disabled psts, go to file, new, outlook data file and create a new pst. move items from the mailbox to the pst. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.out...

Calendar invites with Personal Categories
Hi, I am trying to figure out if it is possible for one to send out calendar invites and have the invitee have the color categories that I set on the meeting/appointment shown on their end. It would be a really helpful feature to have access to. I have tried a registry edit shown in another post on the newsgroup, but that did not seem to work for me. Are there any other possible solutions to make this work? Thanks, agdonald The invitee must have the same category with the same color in his master category list. Those categories are stored in the default calendar, there...

Money 2005
I have used Money 2003 for 2 years now. I did not use ANY of the online features nor did I have a .NET Passport. I just purchased Money 2005. I took my existing .mny file and converted it for use in Money 2005. I enabled my checking account (from US Bank) to use online services. NOT ONLY did 2005 create a brand new duplicate account with my recent activity in it (see my other posting), BUT it also duplicated most of my existing budget categories too. For example, I had an existing category called "Day Care". Now I have two of them: "Day Care" and "Day Car...

Why does money 2005 have multiple categories for the same thing?And why does it keep spliting the food categories apart on me?
Take rent for example they have it in 2 places. On a side not why is food no longer have subcategories. The stupid restore categories breaks the food categories back apart even when explicitly place the subcategories before I do that. Its annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is. I'm not sure what all of the reasons are for this, but trying to eliminate subcategories to support the "Essential" "Less Typing" "Effortless way" seems part of the answer. Why it had to mangle existing data to do this is still a mystery. See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q...

accounts category
Hi, I create some new accounts category and link them to range of accounts ,but when I try to use them in frx reports I couldn`t find them ,any help? Hi Bob, First, I presume you are using the FRx report mode that is designed to view quantities. I would rebuild the GL account index in FRx. You can delete any ..g32 files from FRx and the indexes will be rebuilt. Please let us know if this doesn't solve the problem. Kind regards, Leslie "BOB" wrote: > Hi, > I create some new accounts category and link them to range of accounts ,but > when I ...

from lists to databases
Hi, it is easy to mailmerge database items from an excel document into a, say, data labels in a word document. Is there an easy way, other than pasting and transposing, to do it in the opposite way? That is : to create long lists of line items (e.g. 1st line = name; next line = address; next line = place) to be transferred to a standard excel database (columns as fields : 1st column = name; 2nd column = address; third column = place)? Thanks. Jean. Jean No easy way to do it manually but it could be done fairly simply with VBA. It depends if there are always say 5 lines to an entry or wheth...

Messages in sent folder automatically gets deleted periodically on IMAP account
Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking place? Other than accessing the account via POP3 instead of IMAP, no. snomazushi wrote: > Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium > > Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason > gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking > place? ...

Importing Product Lists
We have product lists in MS Excel spreadsheets that have to be imported into MS CRM. We will need to be changing the prices monthly. How best to achieve this? you either need to by a tool like scribe migrate or build one yourself. you could also look at the data migration framework. If you need ongoing data synchs scribe and biztalk would be some good options "KS" <KS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C553357-7611-4AEC-9C7C-828A32888801@microsoft.com... > We have product lists in MS Excel spreadsheets that have to be imported > into > MS CRM. W...

Generate list
I have a spreasheet with over 25000 records, in one of the columns I have the salesperson's name. There are over 60 different names in that column. Is there a way (apart from creating a pivot table) that excel can generate a list of the names contained in that column? Basically what I'm asking is if it's possible to convert the "autofilter" content into a list... Hi R4ym0nd Use Advanced filter http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "R4ym0nd" <R4ym0nd@discussions.microsoft....

Category and Subcategory in the same field ><
In M2004 Register Category and Subcategory can have different field, but in M2005 Category and Subcategory , they in the same field. Where can I comfig it to split Category and subcategory in different fields. thanks See http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html#Q161 -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifica...

Can't resolve distinguished name of public folder in Outlook 2003
Has anyone had a problem with resolving a distinguished name of a public folder in Outlook 2003? We have a a form the needs to send something to a public folder but the form cannot resolve the distinguished name when using Outlook 2003. It does however work in 2000 and XP. Can't you just specify the full SMTP address of the mail-enabled folder? Lance wrote: > Has anyone had a problem with resolving a distinguished > name of a public folder in Outlook 2003? We have a a form > the needs to send something to a public folder but the > form cannot resolve the distinguished nam...

Outlook Express
Using Outlook Express and I want to save my address book and mail folders to CD. Does anyone know the name and extension of these two files. Thanks Michael ...

Highlighting tasks with specific Category and grouping by Category
Hi, I am having troubles highlighting tasks that contain a specific Category in Tasks view that groups tasks by Category, for tasks that have multiple categories. HERE IS THE IDEA: I am organizing my tasks by category. Tasks can have multiple categories. I separate them by @Context type tags and Project type tasks, such that my task can have Category="@Work, ProjectX". In the view view window I sort tasks by category. So, tags that have > 1, will appear in multiple categories. Each project will have a number of tasks, but only a few will have @ type of context cate...

Refresh a Validation List?
I have a spreadsheet that has 2 Validation lists. The first list is to select an item for a group (example: animal, vegetable or mineral). The second list is dependant on the first list and displays options available for the selected group (example: animal is selected in list 1; cat, monkey, horse, etc. is available in list 2). I have this part of the spreadsheet working, put when I change the selected item in list 1, list 2 still displays the last item selected prior to selecting a new item in Validation list 1. Is there a way to refresh list 2 (or unselect the previously selected...

Size of the drowpdow list of a combo box
Below is my attempt at creating a combo box. The item is correctly displayed, but the dropdown list has a size of zero. How can I change this so I can see the options? Thanks for your help. Miguel HWND hWnd = GetSafeHwnd(); CWnd *dialog = CWnd::FromHandle(hWnd); RECT ctlRect; ctlRect.left = 130; ctlRect.top = 50; ctlRect.right = 220; ctlRect.bottom = 80; outputVolumeCB = new CComboBox(); ret = outputVolumeCB->Create(WS_VSCROLL|CBS_DROPDOWN|CBS_DISABLENOSCROLL|CBS_HASST RINGS,ctlRect,dialog,102); outputVolumeCB->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); outputVolumeCB->AddString(&qu...

2005 printing the Tax Category Manager report
I desperatly need to print a report that shows line by line the category to tax form associations. Basically what the Tax Category Manager page shows... Yet I can't find any way of doing this. Using money 2005 SB. Thanks, Cameron In microsoft.public.money, Cameron wrote: >I desperatly need to print a report that >shows line by line the category to tax form associations. >Basically what the Tax Category Manager page shows... >Yet I can't find any way of doing this. >Using money 2005 SB. If you would like to print an image of the page, you can position things as you wa...

dropdown list question
I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup items. Is there any way around this other than using spreadsheet cells to store the list values? Thanks, Keith The data validation list can come from a delimited list or a worksheet range. You could store the list on a hidden sheet, if you don't want users to accidentally change it. keithb wrote: > I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I > have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup i...

No longer need Public Folders-Need to delete them.
My company has decided to remove the Public Folders in Exchange. We are running Exchange 2003. Before I do anything, I am looking for a correct process to do this. What steps do I need to take? They are just gathering Spam to the associated email addresses linked to them. Any assistance or tips would be great. thanks You do know that you can set the Public Folders to accept messages from only authenticated users, right? You can also set the PF permissions to not allow anonymous to contribute new posts (client permissions). Both these solutions should fix the spam problem. Also, you ...

Categories and Sub-Categories
In Money 2004, when inputing a transaction, I was able to tab/view thourgh a category and sub-category box with ease. I was able to set it up via tools, now in 2005, I can not. Does anyone know how to change the view in the account registor so I can view both Category and sub category when inputing transaction so I don't have to deal with the drop down menu? For better clarity, it inputting Payto, Category, split, Job expenses and meno. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. "Roger" <Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC474924-4407-4FAE-BCD8-...

Misbehaving folders in WLM
I am baffled or am having a senior moment ... All of the sudden my non-Beta WLM is behaving differently: In the WLM mail section, I click on the small arrow next to the Inbox so the list of folders is closed. I like it that way, nice and tidy. I then go to Newsgroups, go back to Mail and all the folders have expanded. I close them again and repeat the process, just to check that I am not imagining things :-) Yup, they've expanded again. This didn't happen last week or even a few days ago. Honest Guv, I never changed anything in Options, did this happen with the lates...

Large list of numbers to concatenate
I have a list of 600+ zip codes that are curently in individual cells. I need to turn them into one list separated by commas. Is this possible? The best solution I can think of is =concatenate(A1, ", ",B1) However, is there a way to automate this instead of individually typing this in for all 600+ cells? Thanks! Based on your zips in a row Sub makestring() mr = 1 lc = Cells(mr, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column For i = 1 To lc mys = mys & "," & Cells(mr, i) Next i MsgBox Right(mys, Len(mys) - 1) End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP ...

Exchange 2003 and boycott list
hi, I have exchange 2003 (not as a backoffice) installed. I am looking for information on how to configure exchange to use the well established distributed server boycott lists. Could anyone who have done it before provide us with some good instructions on how to enable thing. your quick response is highly appreciated. regards, kigunda. Check on www.smallbizserver.net , there is an article named "block spam in exchange 2003". This will help you. Chuck "Kigunda Mbogo" <tkigunda@avu.org> wrote in message news:egmwHVDKEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi, >...