Cascade current view to sub-folders

Hi,

Is there any way I can set a custom View setting to a set
of folders (e.g. set a view setting for a high-level
folder and then have it cascade to all sub-folders)?  By a
custom View I mean the way that items in a folder shoud
look - i.e. font settings and the like.

Cheers,
Stu
0
stu_kruse (1)

Forwarding from "sent items" folder issue.
I have three e-mail accounts set up on Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP workstation. The first two are POP3 accounts that are used to send/recieve mail. The other is an exchange account that is used to synchronize public folders and back up e-mail in a central server. The exchange server is not used to send or recieve mail due to issues with our ISP setup. Normally, sending e-mail works fine. New, forward, and reply e-mail are automatically set up by outlook to go out using the default POP3 account. However, when e-mail that is in the "sent items" folder is forwarded, replied to, o...

Cascading combo boxes
I would like to set up a form containing a combo box with a list of mechanisms of injury. Some mechanisms have sub groups that I would like to have visible by means of linking them with a cascading combo box. Is it possible to have only some records from Cbo 1 link to Cbo 2? The examples I have seen to date show cascading data for all records in the first combo ie the city/state or postcode/suburb examples where every record has a sub record. Thanks for your help. -- Joe Joe, If I understand correctly, you initially show just the first combo (ex. cboInjury), and on ...

Ms outlook 2000 / exchange 5.5 VIEW problem.
I have several users sharing an exchange mailbox that seems to have a recurring problem. Problem: In one of the folders, "inbox", there is a problem with the scrolling. It seems to be a "views" problem. Half the time, when you scroll, the scroll bar will go from normal size to this really tiny bar for no reason. Then it won't let you scroll to the end of the mailbox. Sometimes messages actually "disappear" when opening the item directly below it. Looks like it's deleted! If you close outlook however and reenter, all messages are there until you sta...

Export the Resource Usage view from MS Project to Excel
Hi, Is their a possibility to have that same view of data exported to Excel, i.e. Resource Name with all linked tasks and amount of by each day of the week? Kind regards Tobias In article <061E6AF9-8DBF-48A9-8053-5B2262D6A462@microsoft.com>, Tobias <Tobias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is their a possibility to have that same view of data exported to Excel, > i.e. Resource Name with all linked tasks and amount of by each day of the > week? > > Kind regards > Tobias Tobias, Yes but it will vary depending on which...

Stupid question: why my view disappear often from CLassView?
Hi, When i add a member variable for a control in Class Wizard, sometimes i suddenly lose the view class in ClassView (other classes do not change). i can still acess that view class by FileView, but i cannot use "Auto Complete Word". Can someone help me? Thanks inadvance. henri "henri" <henri745@bonbon.net> wrote in message news:%23OXtGkCGEHA.712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > When i add a member variable for a control in Class Wizard, sometimes > i suddenly lose the view class in ClassView (other classes do not change). > i can still acess...

eml files in windows/temp folder
We had an email issue this morning with our Groupshield not being able to scan messages, due to the version of the file and the dat file. Anyways I was able to get it to work but then I noticed that my C: drive has lost a lot of space, almost 25G. I searched for the files and I found 35 files with eml extensions in the c:\windows\temp folder, each with the size of 706M. They were all created at the time that we were having issue with the email. What are those files and can I just delete them from this folder? Isn't going to corrupt anything if I just delete them? Also, when ...

view
Is there anyway to view my entire spreadsheet with out having to scroll or going to print preview? You can change the zoom.. -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Lise" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17b9401c4497d$edc029f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there anyway to view my entire spreadsheet with out > having to scroll or going to print preview? Ahhhhh. Thanks ;0) >-----Original Message----- >You can change the zoom.. > >-- >For everyone's benefit keep the d...

Task
Since I installed XP, I have not been able to eliminate future tasks (those occurring anytime after today) from Task list appearing in my Outlook Today. I would like this Task listing to show previous uncompleted tasks in red (as it does now) and then only those tasks I have listed for completion Today -- not all the tasks and reminders I have into eternity. Thanks for the Help ...

Current Login Username
how can i getting username which is login in CRM 3.0 ? is it possible through javascript ? please help me. ...

Using SDK to query against System Views
I'm developing an ISV app that will be pulling back activities and displaying them in a gridview. I'd like to be able to use a system view as the source for the gridview but am unable to find any examples of how to do this online. I know I can use the userquery entity to grab the fetchXml of a saved advanced find and bind that to a gridview, but this will require that I query against an end user, like so: // Query the advanced finds for the Advanced Find specified by the name owned by the userId QueryExpression query = new QueryExpression (EntityName.userquery.ToStri...

Public Folder disappears in Outlook 2007 client
We have an Outlook 2007 user that used to be able to see a particular Public Folder. He has more permissions than myself, yet I can access this folder with no issue using my OL2002 client. I don't believe it is a permissions issue anyway since he can get to the folder using his credentials in Outlook Web Access. Thoughts or suggestions? m ...

Combining emails from separate folders
I moved my email storage area several months ago to a secondary hard drive. With the most recent Vista updates, some updates occurred with Vista Mail. Several months of emails were 'lost' following this update. It took several days to determine that the storage settings for Mail were returned to the default user area, during which time I received a ton of critical emails. When I discovered the problem, and switched back to the storage area, 3 days of emails are no longer available. Is there a method to pull all the emails into one folder so that I have access to ever...

Sharing Sent Items folder
Hi, I use Outlook 2003 in an Exchange 2003 environment. The Sent Items folder of an account can be shared by right- clicking, select Sharing, and setting the permissions. But how can another user now access this shared folder? If they click File | Open | Another User's Folder, the Sent Items folder is not listed. Presumably it must be possible for User B to do this, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for User A to be able to share the Sent Items folder in the first place. Thanks for any help you can give! There are only a few folders that you can access using the File > Open...

Hyperlinks to folders on shared drive do not open?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am working on a clients Mac at the moment, and he is having problems with Entourage. <br> When he is sent a link to a file on the NTFS shared folder (e.g P:\Public2\Company Name\FORMS\Company Name leave form.doc), it is resolved into a hyperlink for the mac (e.g file:///\\Film\Public2\Company%20Name\FORMS\Company%20Name%20leave%20form.doc), therefore showing this: <br> P:\Public2\Company Name\FORMS\Company Name leave form.doc <file:///\\Film\Public2\ICON%20ADMIN\FORMS\...

Current Sessions in SMTP Virtual Server
Question, I set my SMTP Virtual Server to a Limit Number of Connections to a every low number. As a result, we get a lot of Event Viewer errors stating something like this.(Virtual Server 1: 88.119.195.195 maximum number of connections has been reached. Connection being closed). What's the effect on the connections being too low besides some e-mails will get delayed if the max connection is reached? Does it overload or underload my server? We get tons of SPAM. Is there anything within Exchange 2003 that we can set or configure to provent (or slow down) SPAM? We currently use Cl...

Problems with sharing folders in XP and W2K
Hi all !! I have a problem trying to share a folder from my code. On some PC's it works fine, but not on others. I have for instance, my PC which is on a domain running Windows 2000. Here seems to work fine. Then I have 2 PC's on the same network as the domain but instead of being on the domain they are in the same workgroup. Both running XP Professional SP 2. On one of them the sharing works fine but not on the other. When I try to acces to it form the other in the work group I get an error saying that I might not have the permissions to use this resource. But I hve the same user ...

cascade copy?
Is there such a thing as a cascade copy? I know there's cascade delete where if you delete the main record, all related subrecords are deleted but what if I want to do the reverse. For example I have a quote that has subpackages related to it. If I want to copy the main quote, I want all related subrecords copied along. Or is this a programming thing? Thanks, Alan "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A7551D8-B482-4911-9452-3FE801FED2D4@microsoft.com... > Is there such a thing as a cascade copy? I know there's cascade delete where ...

I don't have an option for moving Junk Mail into other folders
I recently moved my system to another computer and on re-installing Outlook 2002 I no longer have an option to automatically move my Junk Mail into a folder other than Input. The only option I have is to color code it. Can anyone direct me on how to fix this? smatlack;115967 Wrote: > I recently moved my system to another computer and on re-installing > Outlook > 2002 I no longer have an option to automatically move my Junk Mail into > a > folder other than Input. The only option I have is to color code it. > Can > anyone direct me on how to fix this? O...

Inventory Item Current Stock Report
Dear All, I have to develop a report for Inventory Item Current Stock for each site. So anyone can tell me which tables I have to use to develop this report with the following criteria: 1) From Site -------- To Site 2) Till Todate Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! -- Developer Quantity on hand by site is maintained in the IV00102 table. I dont understand the Til Todate reference. If you want a historical stock status as of a specific date by site, there is one of these in the basic reports set. If you need a custom one, you will need to take the current quantity...

Olap data views
Hello, I've deployed a farm solution with SQL Server 2005, Project server 2007 and windows Server 2003 SP2. I configured Project Server 2007 default cube sucsessfuly and I can create views and see them in PWA Data Analysis. I created a new project Data Analysis Services in Visual Studio. I deployed it remotely and I can see the New cube deployed if I connect to Analysis Services SQL Services Management Studio. Problem start in PWA, because i can't see the newly deployed cube. I only see the default cube created in pwa interface if i go to "server settings...

Exchange Public Folder (Address Book) and Pop
Hello, My company has just setup various pop accounts with a provider but has no common address book. Is it possible to use our contacts that reside in a public folder on the Exchange server with an Outlook 2003, 2002 or 2000 client setup for pop mail? Thanks, Jerry if they're using only POP, no, that will not work...I believe your only option would be to give each person a copy of the contacts folder... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Jerry" <jerrypav456@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:g3gi03dns2dng05hsa7pei9mjct6oso7rb@4ax.com... > Hello, > > My company has ...

Cascade delete
Hi, I need to find out if the cascade delete option is set on any of the tables in my database. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers Mounilk Mounilk (mounilkadakia@hotmail.com) writes: > I need to find out if the cascade delete option is set on any of the > tables in my database. Any help is greatly appreciated. Look up the catalog view sys.foreign_keys in Books Online. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL S...

View attachment image in Outlook ?
Is it possible in Outlook-2002 to have "preview" of attachment image -like in OutlookExpress ? Dennis No. Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:O6yR1DOoDHA.2500@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Dennis wrote: ...

Hide Sub Report(s) when records are null
I am running Access 2007 sp2 MSO. I have a report that has three (3) sub reports. There are times when not all three sub reports have values to display. Is there a way to code the given report to not be visible if there are no records to report? The second part of this question would be if there is a way to make the report invisible is it also possible to code so that the space where the report would normally reside would not be taken with a blank space (the foot print of where the report normally resides)? -- Bruce ...

Combination Graph with current year and prior year sales
I'm trying to create a graph showing sales results for 5 organizations over 3 individual quarters, for current and prior year. My plan was to show current year as a bar chart with the 5 organizations each having their own bar for each quarter (therefore there will be 15 bars). I then want to show the prior year data as a line chart, again 5 lines and 15 data points. I've tried several options and my issue is that the data points (labels) for the line charts are in line, in the middle of each quarter, and I would like the data labels to begin and terminate within the correspond...