cant connect via emails

i cant click on web addresses in email. it used to link to
those web sites automatically but now nothing happens. i
must have changed something but i dont know what!
0
smalley (1)

How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal?
How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal messages? regards Roga http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Set-Size-Limits-Messages.html There are a number of places you can set limits. In your case you may just want to set them on the SMTP VS. "roga" <{news2005}REMOVE_THIS_UPPERCASE_2_REPLY@roga.co.uk> wrote in message news:elQ8YfgiGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal > messages? > > regards > > Roga > ...

Entourage randomly sends old emails...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I've seen several posts on the web about this and really no answers. I have several users that are reporting old emails randomly being sent out. The suggestions posted do not work. I'd appreciate if someone has found a fix to this...please respond to my post. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3356516042_3644630 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" C...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

FTP Connection problem
Hello, I have an FTP app that uses MFC's CInternetSession to establish FTP connection. This is how I am trying to establish a connection: m_pFtpConnection = m_pInetSession->GetFtpConnection(host, user, pass, 21, TRUE); My host is: www.microsoft.com User: anonymous pass: But when I try to access Microsoft's ftp site I get error saying: "The connection with the server was reset" Could somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong or how I can connect to Microsoft's ftp site using GetFtpConnection()? Thank you, Victor. Try connecting to ftp.microsoft.com w...

i want to send email every i trail it said error on server please
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "i want to send email the server said err" <i want to send email the server said err@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E9845EE-A272-44E4-BD89-6F145AB0B0E6@microsoft.com... | "i want to send email the server said err" <i want to send email the server said err@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E9845EE-A272-44E4-BD...

Send payment slip to email in PDF format
Dear all, I have a report called payment slip. Every employee get this report monthly. I want my system can send this report to their email address in PDF format and the PDF file is protected by password. Please give me any guidance how to do it. Thanks. Chlaris In general I would suggest you use something like http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm to convert your report to a PDF. However, I do not believe (and I could be wrong) that it does not allow password protection of the document (which really is a little overkill in most cases). that said, if you absolutely require the pas...

Email rules.
Hello, I added an second email account in my smtp setting as secondary and created a rule in my outlook to forward emails received to this second SMPT to a group of users. This work fine but it will be better to have this done by the Exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to do this at the Exchange server level? and not from outlook so if my outlook is not open it will still forward those emails. Thanks. You could create a Distribution List and assign it that smtp email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog -----------------------------------------...

Newsletter Email Preview is Perfect, Test Email is AWFUL!
'm attempting to send out the 3rd company newsletter in as many months. I've not had any problems with prior newsletters but I can NOT get this one to email correctly. I created a custom email template that measures 11" x 25" and I've filled it with the usual text and pictures and logo. It comes out very wide with nothing lining up like it should. I did edit some of the photos within Publisher - could that mess things up? Maybe I need a narrower layout? I have Publisher 2007 and Outlook 2007. Forget it...Outlook 2007 uses Word 2007 to parse html and Word does NOT...

where is an edited and saved Publisher email attachment filed?
I was sent a publisher file by email (Outlook) and then edited it further. i then saved it but cannot now find the saved file in spite of assiduous searching. where can i find it? I assume you didn't change the directory for the saved file otherwise you'd be able to find it. It's now a temp file. You may or may not be able to locate it. http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm No guarantees tho. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "David Attwood" <David Attwood@discussions.microso...

Deny sending Emails for OU
I looking for a possibility to deny all users in one OU sending Emails. They should only be able to recive messages using OWA. Could anyone help me ? - Set "sending message size" in user's properties | Exchange General | Delivery Restrictions to 0. This will prevent users from sending outbound mail. Unfortunately it's not a centralized setting (based on group membership or OU). - In Exchange Features tab, make sure on OWA is enabled. (will still allow MAPI) -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "BigJ" <BigJ@discussions.microsoft.c...

Concurrent sessions on Server connect
Hi group. This has me banging my head against a wall. The problem is this. Outlook 2003 (IMO mode) running on Citrix connecting to a Debian Linux mail server. All runs great. However, when Outlook comes across an email with an attachment, it hangs and eventually dies a death. The error in event log ID is 1000 and the text is: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.6353.0, stamp 408f2937, faulting module pstprx32.dll, version 11.0.6254.0, stamp 4050a0c7, debug? 0, fault address 0x00023a1f Normal Outlook users run fine so this is a Citrix or Tterminal Services/Outlook issue. If ...

mail domain connection
I have a question on exchange 2003. I currently use a 5.5 server and it is setup to send mail to another mail server. For example, if mail comes in for our regular email user@domain.com it stays within exchange 5.5. But if it is attempting to deliver to user@server.domain.com, echange 5.5 routes it to that server.domain.com. This is setup under IMS>connections tab>email domain My question is how do I set this up under 2003? Thanks, ...

SBS 2003 Pop3 Connector Didn't Deliver Email Messages
We had a problem for a 2 days where messages were being downloaded by the SBS 2003 Pop3 Connector but weren't being delievered by smtp to the users mailboxes. I've gotten everything working properly now by using the troubleshooing guide in "How to troubleshoot the pop3 connector in Windows Small Business Server 2003," Article 885685, however I haven't been able to locate any of the messages that were downloaded during the 2-day period when SMTP wasn't working properly. Can anyone help me retrieve the missing messages? I've checked the folders in the foll...

Unrecognized Code In homtail When I email from CRM 3.0
CRM 3.0 is good, there are a little problem in email I email to my hotmail mail box through CRM 3.0, but there are unrecognized code in the mail box. the lanauageid is 1033. I write a chinese email, there are som english words. but the english word is recognized. what happed? ...

adding sound to an email
Tried to follow the directions in the knowledge base to add a sound to an email - - but got an error msg that said: Object was created in HMTLInLineSoundCtl. This application is not available to open this object." Any idea where I go from here???? s/Rick ...

Email addresses
Once I have typed in an email address Outlook automatically remembers it. This is great until some changes their email address and now I have email addresses that I cannot use. I wish to delete them to avoid sending to the wrong email address ... if ya know what I mean!! When you start to type the address and the wrong address appears on the list, use your arrow keys to highlight that wrong address, then press [DELETE]. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I a...

Connecting two exchange servers over the internet.
I would like to learn how to connect two seperate exchange servers that are in two seperate locations to communicate with each other. I need to do this so that they will be able to share calanders. Any help would be greatful. On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:43:23 -0500, "chad" <cmenard04@charter.net> wrote: >I would like to learn how to connect two seperate exchange servers that are >in two seperate locations to communicate with each other. I need to do this >so that they will be able to share calanders. Any help would be greatful. > Please provide a lot more i...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

How do I "bounce" or "redirect" email in outlook 2003

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

How to save an email in My Documents?
Saving an email in My Docs. is unreadable as it goes directly as an envelope into Microsoft Picture & Fax Viewer. This is something new, and frustrating to not be able to save incoming emails . Can anyone help in remedying this, please? I am using Microsoft Outlook Express in Office 2003. Sounds like your .MSG or .EML file extension got associated with the wrong program. Go to Windows Explorer, My Docs, right-click on one of the messages and choose "Open With". Choose the program (Is it Outlook or Outlook Express?) you want to open with and check the box to alway...

Exchange-Outlook Connectivity
"Am having a problem with Outlook97-MS Exchange 5.5 with SP4. When an outlook client logs in it asks for Username and password; after it accepts the same, it shows the Outlook Screen but gets hanged in a minute. Task Manager says "Outlook not responding". But if I configure the mail in Offline and Use Dial Up Networking, it does not give any problem. Whenever Outlook is configured with Connect With Network option this is happening. At the same time response to my mail server is normal which is in a different city connected with a leased line. There is no abnormal behav...

Load balancing-Redirect URL break reports while access CRM via Out
We are planning to have a load balanced environment for CRM application server: Prod1 and Prod2. We have created a redirect URL: crm.<companyname>.com which if launched will redirect to Prod1 or Prod2 based on the Load Balancing configuration. Our report server and db server are on one server ProdDBserver.Here is the issue: When we are installing the CRM SFO client it asks for the URL so we gave the URL: http://crm.<companyname>.com. This redirects to the application portion of CRM within Outlook, but breaks the reports availability through outlook. The application works fi...

Delay in Opening Email Messages in Outlook
Re: Outlook and Email I can receive and send ok...but opening email messages takes forever? Any possible reasons/solutions? Thanks! Turn off integration with Instant Messaging. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Michael B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2597e01c460ad$029626e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Re: Outlook and Email > I can receive and send ok...but opening email messages > takes forever? Any possible reasons/solutions? > Thanks! ...