Cannot send emails using outlook 2002

I have two email accounts set up in outlook 2002.  I can
receive emails on both but my emails wont go out.  They
are returned for "relaying prohibited. You should
authenticate first"

What do I have to do to fix this?

0
anonymous (74722)

Authenticate.  Check your server tab on the Account properties.  Set it to
authenticate.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Juan Fernandez
asked:

| I have two email accounts set up in outlook 2002.  I can
| receive emails on both but my emails wont go out.  They
| are returned for "relaying prohibited. You should
| authenticate first"
|
| What do I have to do to fix this?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Windows Live Email Time Stamp
The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than the actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens when using the online windows live email access. Can anyone assist? Thanks. v "dioncnr" <dioncnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:68BCFE8E-74E3-4967-B733-209DCE7C3BED@microsoft.com... > The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than > the > actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens > when > using the online windows live ...

Outgoing emails
I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Try port 25. If you still get an error post back. There are cases where that doesn't work either and you need to change it, and another option as well . . . . let's just try one thing at ...

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

outlook 2007 runs slow

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

using GP with Cognos
Is it possible to map GP to a reporting tool like Cognos? If so, what would be the easiest way to decipher to the data tables? Thanks for your help. The first thing is to install the SDK from the second CD. You need to explore the disc and look for the tools folder then the SDK folder. When you install the SDK, you will get a new item in your Dynamics program group. You will have access to documentation on data flow. Additionally, within GP you have the resource descriptions off the Tools menu. Richard Whaley has books that can help you, as well. Go to www.accoladespublications....

DB Emailing Questions
1) How do i format the message text of an email in Access. I used macro builder - action = sendobject. Can you use code builder? if so, please give me an idea of how the code will be like. 2) Also can i assign the email to have a recipient automatically or do i have to write it down each time? Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 On Jan 21, 11:51=A0am, "axm0035 via AccessMonster.com" <u56602@uwe> wrote: > 1) How do i format the message text of an email in Acce...

Outlook 2003

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Contact use?
I am studying at moment and would appreciate confirmation of below, company has an external consultant who has an internet mail address of Bill@isp.com , company wants to receive all mail addressed to him and do not publish his private internet mail address as they do not want customers to contact him directly, the solution suggested is below. create a mail-enabled contact object for Bill and specify two addresses, Bill@company.com "@company.com being organisation email address" and Bill@isp.com, for this contact. All messages that are addressed to Bill@company.com will fir...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Money 2002 Can't seem to download sucessfully
I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is downloading, but doesn't import into the Money program. What happened? I created a Passport to work online, but that is the only thing that has changed on my end. Can someone please help me!!?!?!?!??! >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking >info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it >worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is >dow...

How can I instantly delete emails? I get a strikethrough + purge

Exporting-importing email accout (.iaf) doesn't work
Hi, i have an .iaf file that i get exporting my email account at work. Now i have imported that file at home, but when i click on "Send and recieve" i get this message: [quote title=3DQuote:] Fall=F3 la conexi=F3n con el servidor. Cuenta: 'pop3.xxx.es', Servidor: 'pop3.xxx.es', Protocolo: POP3, Puerto: 110, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de socket: 10060, N=FAmero de error: 0x800CCC0E[/quote] I'm using OL Express 6 in both computers (Windows XP). Any idea? Bye Javi Disable email scanning by your anti-virus application. It provides no addit...