Cannot see typing when composing

When typing text into the text field of a new email in
Outlook, I can see the cursor moving, but no letters
appear.  When I misspell or introduce a typo error, the
spell checker underlines the invisible word.  The text
body has a very faint grid as a background.
Please help!

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn´┐Żes ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

email not going to a specific account type
Two days ago, my exchange server wuit sending mail to any juno or netzero accounts. when i open the Exchange System Manager, and highlight either of those accounts there is an error message at the bottom that says "An SMTP protocol error occurred. Any ideas? All other email is going out ok. We are not one Sorbs blacklist that I know of. -- Glenn MCP A+ Network Admin MBBC Glenn @ Maranatha <GlennMaranatha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Two days ago, my exchange server wuit sending mail to any juno or netzero >accounts. when i open the Exchange System Manager, and...

Anyway to join between two different data types?
Hi all, I have a Access database that is linking to Oracle tables. I need to join on two different data types. Number and Varchar2. With a oracle query, it is easy: one can simply put a to_char on the number data type. So: select * from invoice i, comment c where to_char(i.invc_id) = c.reference_id However, I can't see any way to do this with the Access query (in either Design View or SQL View). Is this possible? This will be slow, but have you tried using one of the conversion functions select * from invoice i, comment c where (i.invc_id) & "&q...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

key board typing incorrect characters
my Sony Vaio laptop has been typing strange characters when I try to type, even when you press backspace it prints some weird characters..how can I fix it. ? Max wrote: > my Sony Vaio laptop has been typing strange characters when I try to type, > even when you press backspace it prints some weird characters..how can I > fix > it. ? Plug in an external (USB) laptop. Start using it. Any 'strange' characters? If so - what are your keyboard regional settings set at (what should they be)? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The S...

Video type graphics
>>> cf. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=binary >> >> >> Hi > >> The link........a video (of sorts)??? of performing an action on a PC. >> >> Do you know of one that shows how rename the title of a JPG picture >> within windows. >> >> If not, is it possible I could create my own. > >>Is there a program that helps to create such graphics >> >> Many thanks >> >> Steve >> > > ...

Nice seeing all of you hopefully I see you in the other forum
really I just wanted to get the last post in prior to it closing today :) ...

E12 unable to see storage groups through EX MMC
We've been running E12 in a test environment for about 1 month and just today ran into a situation where the storage groups for a server are no longer visible from the console on that machine. If we view the server from a console on a different EX server we see all storage groups and stores. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks can you list the storage groups and stores from the shell (EMS) on that server? did you try restarting EMC? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- &quo...

Can I see My Calendar as others see it
Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? no. Your permission levels are greater. Why do you want to be able to? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia .. "laurelpowellcochrane" <laurelpowellcochrane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46AD6AD8-5B97-4D06-9F73-2D212B626E05@microsoft.com... > Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? ...

Bullets while typing gives &#955; symbol.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I often use bullets on the fly, typing in the asterisk *, then a space, then the text, then hitting enter to get the automatic bulleted list. For some strange reason, lately, when I do this process, I don't get my usual bullet symbol (solid black dot), I get the lambda &amp;#955; symbol. I've tried many ways to correct this, with no luck. Any suggestions? Please and thank you. Next time, apply the style List Bullet to the paragraph. That's what the Autocorrect will give you the time after. Auto...

Cannot see posts again
My posts from the Ng do not appear on the NG. I have to go to google groups to look them up. Cumbersome. How can I solve the problem? TIA This newsgroup ? Is WLM configured to use newsgroup community features(if so disable it) Are any of the missing messages present in the Storage folders/Recovered = items folders(and appearing as if sent to you instead of=20 the newsgroup)? -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Ben Stevenson" wrote in message = news:u3f9tyRNLHA.4288@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... My posts from the Ng do not appear on the NG. I have to go to google = grou...

How do I count words line by line and see them on the left colum?
I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within my document, on the left hand side. Word does not provide any built-in way to do this, and I don't believe it would be feasible even with fields or macros. You would have to do it manually. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "MimiT" <MimiT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64BF758E-FB7F-4BC6-ACD1-250043456C8F@microsoft.com... >I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within m...

Reply fails but manually typing address works?
We have a user that when he tries to reply to email by using the reply command it will not go through. But if he manually enters the address it will go through. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance, -Jim Jim, for all Adresses? Some guys accidentally sending mails with their internal domains (@something.local) cheers, Andy "Jim" <none> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OmDjvL$9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We have a user that when he tries to reply to email by using the reply > command it will not go through. But if he manually enters the address it > will ...

retrive network connection type.
Hi All, when I use winiet for internet connection, I would retrive the proxy info from both dialup or LAN setting. I ran into a question: how to find out the connection type in my program, such as it's dial up or LAN? Is there some standard way to deal with it with win32 api? Thanks! ...

Moved Outlook Express folders to new machine, but cannot see them
Here's what I've done, copied all the .dbx folders from old machine to disk, copied them to desktop of new machine. Opened new account/ new Outlook Express on new machine. Then selected File, Import, Messages, chose OE 6, imported by browsing to the desktop folder I created..I've even received the message"YOUR DATA FROM MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 WAS SUCCESSFULLY IMPORTED".. but I still cannot see them within OE.... I have also tried the move by physically copy & pasting the .dbx folders into the 'identities folder' and pointing the store to it and can't ...

Changing Default Activity Type in Form Assistant
In CRM 4.0, how can the Form Assistant Drop-down list (for Contact, say) be changed from Parent Customer to Follow-Up; and the Default Activity be changed from Task to Phone Call? Thanks, Boolean1 ...

Co-worker sees pictures on top of text
I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted. On my computer the text wraps around the pictures. When a co-worker opens the same document the pictures are on top of the text. What setting could be different? Got It! Renamed Normal.dot and let Word recreate Normal.dot. Seems Ok now. "Lee Zard" wrote: > I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted. On my computer the > text wraps around the pictures. When a co-worker opens the same document the > pictures are on top of the text. What setting could be different? ...

Text size when composing message
Windows XP. Office 2007. The text size when I compose a message is huge even though the box above says that it is Calibri 11. Message recepients get normal size. What is going on with the large size when I write a message? Thank you. Check your zoom setting in the new message window. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, its_my_dime asked: | Windows XP. Office 2007. The text size when I compose a message is | huge even though the...

Converting money type into varchar
Hi, I wrote a tsql statement to convert a money data into a varchar select convert(varchar,number,1) from table1 because I must send it through database mail. The result of the conversion is 20,340.00. Is there a way to get 20.340,00? Should I change the collation property of the db? Now it's set as Latin1_General_CI_AS. Thanks! You should not be using the proprietary MONEY data type; look up the math errors in it. You should not be formatting display data in the database. This is fundamental. If this was a woodworking newsgroup and someone posted "Wh...

Cannot see typing when composing
When typing text into the text field of a new email in Outlook, I can see the cursor moving, but no letters appear. When I misspell or introduce a typo error, the spell checker underlines the invisible word. The text body has a very faint grid as a background. Please help! J ...

A budget where receipts are typed in under categories and added f.
We are looking for a budget program where there are categories such as food where you type in individual receipts and it totals it for you so we can keep track of how much we spend and on what in the overall budget. You can use a program such as Microsoft Money that's designed to keep track of income and expenses. Or, you can enter the data in a list in Excel, then summarize the data using a pivot table. For example, with a list like this: Date Item Category Amount 1/1/05 Groceries Food $25.00 1/1/05 Gas Car $30.00 you could create a pivot table that su...