cannot "reply to" or "forward" messages in OWA (outlook web access)

My OWA (outlook web access) functioned well, but now I
cannot "reply to" or "forward" email messages.  I now
need to "compose"  a new email, which I am able to send.
Any suggestions are appreciated...Thank you, tom
0
anonymous (74717)

Do you have any type of pop-up stopper installed? (e.g. Google toolbar)

--
Neo [MVP Outlook]
Due to recent events in spam and malicious programs, all e-mails sent to

"Tom McRay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My OWA (outlook web access) functioned well, but now I
> cannot "reply to" or "forward" email messages.  I now
> need to "compose"  a new email, which I am able to send.
> Any suggestions are appreciated...Thank you, tom

0
neoheart (690)
2/1/2004 12:00:13 PM
Did you recently add google's pop up blocker?
0
anonymous (74717)
2/9/2004 11:31:12 PM
Tom McRay wrote:
> *My OWA (outlook web access) functioned well, but now I
> cannot "reply to" or "forward" email messages.  I now
> need to "compose"  a new email, which I am able to send.
> Any suggestions are appreciated...Thank you, tom *

What was the follow up to this problem? Has it been resolved?

-
mako6

On Reply to/Forward to
Hi Outlook2007 SP3 when replying/forwarding a message sometimes the icon with the purpul/blue arrow is not showing... we have removed the mailbox and reinstalled - no change we have removed profile and reinstalled - no change we have cleared all views - no change we have moved the icon column to be 3rd like Outlook2003 - no change we have downgraded the SP to SP1 - no change Does anyone have an idea how to get the icons back so i'd know if I replied/forward this message??? With Outlook closed, rename the outcmd.dat file, see if that helps. "Anat" <Anat@discussions.micr...

Unable to forward or reply to a message opened in web outlook
I can open a message but when I attempt to reply or forward it, it diaappears. I recently upgraded to Windows XP. ...

why cant I reply to certain recipients by reply or forwarding
my emails keep coming back to me saying" service administrator unable to deliver", how can I reply to these emails without issues as mentioned? In news:9A521CC1-4973-473D-A887-3263C5B91DAA@microsoft.com, kjmac308 <kjmac308@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > my emails keep coming back to me saying" service administrator unable > to deliver", how can I reply to these emails without issues as > mentioned? Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About....

Reply and Forward always open up Outlook ? Reply to Group is ok with OL
Please don't flame me as this is a Outlook group and this is a "half Outlook, half OE" question. For the last week, if I try to Reply (to user) or Forward I always get a small windows asking what profile do I want to use and the only choice is Outlook. Before it always opened in OE. I do use Outlook, but as a mailer and find OE easier to use on the newsgroups. How do I change this back to OE ? It only give me a option for Outlook and no options at all for OE. Help ! Thanks And yes, I have OE as the default for mail and newsgroups. -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www....

inbox message is eliminated when hitting reply, reply to all or forward
thanks to two people who gave me hints on what to do. The inbox message is eliminated if I reply, reply to all or forward. It is eliminated as soon as I hit send. It does not appear in the deleted messages. This only happens if I try to forward or reply. Any other inbox messages that I just read are still there. Bug in outlook? Do you have any filters set on your Inbox that might be hiding some of the messages? Go to View | Current View | Customize Current View and look at the text next to the Filter button... -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail add...

how do I get new/reply/reply to all/forward buttons turned on

can not forward or reply to messages
I was able to send, forward and reply to messages up til today. For some reason I can not forward or reply to messages today. They are greyed out. I am using Microsoft outlook 2007. Any idea how to fix this? And you cannot create new messages either? Probably the same applies to creating new documents in any of the other Office applications too. In that case it means that you haven't activated your copy of Office yet. You can do so in Outlook via Help-> Activate Product... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto...

Outlook 2003 can't forward or reply to email
I get a bounce back everytime I try to forward or reply to an external email. I am able to reply externally but as soon as I add an internal address it gets bounced back. ...

Change the Reply To in a Forwarded Message
Here's what I'd like to do: I receive emails from Friend "A". I want to forward some of these emails to Friend "B". Now here's the catch---I want the forwarded emails to have the REPLY TO with Friend "A" email address. How do I edit/change the Reply To? Thanks Ask Friend A to send the emails to Friend B. - friend B can click Reply -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "jerryferreira" <jerryferreira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4E2548A-F452-450D-89FE-BAD3E79FEF10@microsoft.com... > Here's ...

Can forward/reply to PF message in OWA?
It seems it is not possible to forward or reply to a message stored in the Public folders if you are using OWA? If you open the message in Outlook (2003)...no problem. Open it in OWA and the are no forward/reply icons. I've seen a few posts on this dating back to 2000 so it seems it's not a new issue (we are on Ex2k3) but it is a *BIG* issue. Why? Becuase we are using Sharepoint to index the public folder tree and build our Corporate KB - which is what M$ encourages us to do ;) but now when users find a message through the SPS search engine 99.9% of the time they either want to forwa...

Failing to forward or reply to emails in a shared mailbox
We have multiple mailboxes on our Exchange 2003 server that are manned by numerous people (departments.) We give the necessary users "full mailbox access" to the appropriate accounts, and then configure their Outlook 2003 client to prompt them as to which mailbox they want to go into. Recently we have had (what appears to be) random problems with some users not being able to either reply or foward an email in one of these shared mailboxes (not one box in particular or one user in particluar.) They can send a new message though, and paste the info that was in the reply or fo...

Unable to reply to or forward a message in Outlook Web Access
Exchange 5.5. Suddenly, users are unable to reply to or forward a message in Outlook Web Access. Message size doesn't matter. I have 2 XP and 1 NT4 workstations on my desk. 1 XP system had the above problem, the others worked fine. I have rebooted the XP system that worked and now it can't forward or reply in OWA Haven't made any changes in the web or Exchange servers Thanks Dan Popup blockers blocking the additional popup browser window? Try holding the Ctrl key while clicking Reply or Forward. Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided &...

Reply to original sender, not to forwarder ?
Hi, is it possible to have a macro or something that will do the following: When I have a forwarded message selected in the Inbox message list and invoke the macro, to have a reply window where in the TO: field appears the email of the original sender (and not that of the forwarder). Ideal would be this to happen automatically when I click Reply, if the subject starts with FW: Thanks A forward like that doesn't retain any properties for the original sender. That is only preserved, if at all, as text in the body of the forwarded message. You'd need to parse the ...

Reply To / Forwarding Issues in Exchange
My users are having trouble replying to and forwarding emails that come in on a POP3 configured account. If I put the user's into the Domain Admins group the problems cease to exist. If I take them back out of the Domain Admins group the problems reappear. Anyone seen this before? Thanks, Robbie "Robert Elliott" <relliott@procard.com> wrote in news:uauR4NlhFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl: > My users are having trouble replying to and forwarding emails that > come in on a POP3 configured account. If I put the user's into the > Domain Admins group the prob...

Can not reply to or forward emails in OWA while on wireless Router
The CEO of our company called. When he is connected to his Netgear wireless router he can not reply to or forward emails in OWA. If he connects to the ethernet port on the router OWA works fine. I suggested turning off the 108mbs Super G and connecting at 54MBS. I also told him to see if he has any filters on his wireless router. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? thanks, Dave On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:14:28 -1000, <jbravo2840@yahoo.com> wrote: > The CEO of our company called. When he is connected to his Netgear > wireless router he can not reply to or forward ema...

Use Templates to Reply to or Forward Emails
To expound on my earlier post, I also need to be able to use a template to respond to and/or forward certain emails. Is there a way to forward/reply to an email using a template I created? Thanks again!! Tom you can using rules, otherwise will need to use a script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ O...

OWA - Shared Folders
Hello, I have a user (the company president) who files lots of emails into public shared folders. She then uses OWA and wants to be able to then forward or reply to these messages, but those buttons are greyed out. I haven't found anything on this. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance, Matthew ...

E-mail messages are missing information when you reply to or forward them in Outlook
I have Exchange 2003 and my staff r using outlook 2003. Sometimes when a staff reply or forward an e-mail the contents of the original e-mail disappear from the body of the e-mail. It only shows the header of the original e-mail. This does not happen all the time and it does not happen to all staff members. Do you think this is a client or server issue? Any idea? Please advice, Thanks, I think it's a client issue. Exchange doesn't mess with message content in general. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral proble...

Unable to forward or reply to emails in outlook 2003 because the from field is populated with my name
I am receiving the following error when trying to reply to an email in Outlook 2003, "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user." When the reply messaged pops up, the from field appears (which it normally does not do, unless selected from the view menu) with my name as the value. If I try to send, I get the error above. If I delete the value (my name) in the from field, it sends without a problem. This is very frustrating as I am the only user. I do not have this problem on other computers nor do I receive the error on OWA. It seems to ...

Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple forwarding individually? please
Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple forwarding individually? please Thanks in anticipation :) In news:eqzzhrMKGHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Broons Bane <nochance@youmustbejoking.com> typed: > Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple > forwarding individually? please > > Thanks in anticipation :) I'm not Diane, but I play her on TV. If she hasn't replied within an existing thread, and nobody else has either, and it's been a long time, try reposting the full details of your message (put "repost&...

My OWA (outlook web access) functioned well, but now I cannot "reply to" or "forward" email messages. I now need to "compose" a new email, which I am able to send. Any suggestions are appreciated...Thank you, tom Do you have any type of pop-up stopper installed? (e.g. Google toolbar) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to recent events in spam and malicious programs, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Tom McRay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76c501c3e875$fcb53ea0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > M...