cannot receive incoming messages in one of my 2 mail boxes

Hello out there

I've used my 2 e mail bowes with OE for years without any problem. For the
past week it's been total silence from one of my two OE mail boxes. No
incoming mails whatsoever,but I can send mails from it.  I'm awaiting
important mails which have apparently been sent correctly. I've even tested
sending mails to it from my other (functionning) mailbox. But nothing
arrives. Can anyone suggest anything?

Moira

0
mo.hamon (1)

moira hamon wrote:

> Hello out there
>
> I've used my 2 e mail bowes with OE

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!

--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Printing multiple columns on one page
I have 40 rows of data 52 columns wide. First row are the dates of each Sunday of the year. Remaining rows are data. How can I print each row of data with the dates on separate pages? Would like to have each row of dates and data fit on one page. Thanks. One way: Choose File/Page Setup/Sheet and enter A:A in the Columns to keep at left textbox. Insert Select each column (C:AZ) and insert a page break between each column. In article <D75E4E90-73D0-4DA8-964E-62EFC4C25104@microsoft.com>, tdj <tdj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have 40 rows of data 52 colu...

Custom Error Message 06-27-07
I have a table that holds information about construction sites. Three of the fields (account number, lot number and street address) are a mulitiple field primary key. I have a form that is used to enter the information into this table. If the combination of the account number, lot number and street address have all ready been used, it will not accept this entry (which is what I want). But I get an standard Access error message. How can I give an error message box that will really tell the user what is wrong and how to correct the entry? Phil Trap the Access error message in the On_Error...

When I open Word, I get a message BCM addin doesnt match
When I open Word, Excel, Outlook, PP or Publisher I get a message 'BCM Office Addin'. 'Office Application Version doesnt match.' Uninstall BCM (MS Business Contact Manager) and test again. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Road" <Road@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B1161B9-BF81-4420-9967-4D30CC6A469A@microsoft.com... > When I open Word, Excel, Outlook, PP or Publisher I get a message 'BCM > Office > Addin'. 'Office Application Version doesnt match.' ...

Automatically having all incoming emails as CRM activity is not wo
I have just installed EMAIL Router on exchange, while it was working earlier, now it is not working. My incoming emails into the CRM box, is not getting converted into an activity automatically. Can someone pls. help. Sumit Hello, Could you please give some more details ? Incoming emails appears in MS CRM, but the corresponding activities don't appear ? Is that your problem ? Have you watch in the 'Closed Activity' view ? -- Michael MARTIN BrainSoft (France) "Sumit" wrote: > I have just installed EMAIL Router on exchange, while it was working earlier, >...

attachments shown for all incoming mail
All of a sudden I am now showing all incoming mail with an attachment when there actually is none. Any ideas? ...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

password protect mail box?
is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? All Exchange mailboxes are password protected. -- Ed Crowley Celebrating a decade of Exchange peer support "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185139E2-6838-414B-BE94-2B7311278D8A@microsoft.com... > is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:44:02 -0700, "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? Isnt this mailbox associated with an AD account already?...

I6550 #2
My company is trying to install a group of i6550 series payment terminals and we're getting a "attach error" message. We have tried several things, but havn't had any luck getting past it. Ingenico has been of zero help to us and we need to figure it out before we install a lot more of them. Any help you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. are you connect as com port devices? default is COM1 you do have already ask someone to inject the security code, right. "pmenadue" wrote: > My company is trying to install a group of i6550 series payment > ter...

how do I block incoming messages with non-US charactersets?
I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? I have been getting so much spam from USA, Canada, Australia and Western Europe that I want to block all emails with non-cyrilliccharacter sets. How do I do that? "John Brahy" <johnbrahy@community.nospam> wrote in message news:exlO6fFPFHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to > block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? Your message is very discriminatin...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

Warning message WMP11
Cant start, I got message "file wmploc.dll have ver.no 11.0.6002.18111, 11.0.6002.18065 expectet". Thanks for your support. On 5/6/2010 5:08 AM, WMP11 wrote: > Cant start, I got message "file wmploc.dll have ver.no 11.0.6002.18111, > 11.0.6002.18065 expectet". > > Thanks for your support. Open up cmd.exe as Administrator and run: unregmp2.exe /UpdateWMPVersion -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. --...

Can I add data to two tables, using one form?
Our "Main" form generates a bill for service, and requires name, customer #, date, etc. It was built to populate a "many" Table. Customers can be new (to us) or repeat. We are a small part of the company, and don't create the customer numbers. After creating the Main table and the form that populates it, I realized I need a "One" table with names and the unique customer # (so I made it). I still want people to use that single form to enter the customer #, last name and first name (along with other data relevant to the charges). But I also want the...

Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to her work email and to her personal email. I have attempted to add both email addresses to the group, and initially it does. After syncing, however, the personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary email listed in the contact. Is there a way to include both email addresses without creating a separate contact for just the personal email? I am running Outlook 2010 beta. My email is through Hotmai...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Problem calculating Days/Hours etc between 2 dates
I want to calculate how many Days/Hours/Minutes/Seconds between Now and a future date eg how many Days/Hours/Minutes/Seconds between Now and 08:25 on 9th September 2005 I have used the formula below =(INT(B7-TODAY())-(MOD(B7,1)-MOD(NOW(),1)<0))&" Days "&TEXT(MOD(B7-NOW(),1),"hh")&" Hours "&TEXT(MOD(D6-NOW(),1),"mm") &" Minutes "&TEXT(MOD(D6-NOW(),1),"ss") &" Seconds " This returns the result 32 Days 14 Hours 01 Minutes 58 Seconds , which is wrong as there are 34 Days until 9th September, ...

One Dll 2 programs
Hi, I need an application that will get all the setting from an XML file. But I also need to create a separate application that will read/update the XML file. Both applications must be separate as editing will only really be used for developing. So what I was thinking was using a Dll. The Dll could be called by both applications to get information but the Dll would ensure that the data is valid. The Dll must be 100% independent from the applications, that way I can update the dll and send the user the new version without having to recompile either applications. Would you know where ...

'not responding' message
Can someone tell me what is actually happening when I get the 'program not responding' message? Is it frozen in place? Not working at all? Stuck in an endless loop? The hard drive activity light is blinking like crazy but waiting forever to either repair, uninstall program. When checking task manager it says: not responding. Do I keep waiting? I installed Evolution, for Windows, mail program. Can't seem to get it uninstalled. Used Revo uninstaller and the native uninstaller but both seem to be freezing. Thanks for any help understanding this process. Usually the ...

Error message in Outlook
When I try to open a link in Outlook I get this error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator, and I have tried Microsoft 'Fix it' and other sites. I am at a complete loss. Can anyone help? I'm not sure any question has been answered more often than this one. Never hurts to search the group before you reveal the fact that you haven't bothered to do so. It would save both you and us some time if you did. http://www.slipstick.com/prob...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

Double Messages #3
Hi, I am using MSFT Outlook 2002 for XP and when i download my email, I get 2 copies automatically when there are only one in reality. When I check my ISP, there is only one message delivered yet when I download the message, I get it twice. How can I stop the duplication? Thanks in advance for your help. ....Laura Do you have more then one account configured which use the same POP3 server? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Tool...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Pre-formatted E-mails for Attachments
We're using Outlook 2003. If a user is in My Documents, right clicks on a Word Document (for instance), chooses Send To, E-Mail, a preformatted E-mail appears on the screen. Is there anyway we can change the Template for that E-mail? TIA, JohnK John F Kappler, you wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:10:44 GMT: > We're using Outlook 2003. > > If a user is in My Documents, right clicks on a Word Document (for > instance), chooses Send To, E-Mail, a preformatted E-mail appears on > the screen. > > Is there anyway we can change the Template for that E-mail? You can...

2 Email addresses One Exchange and one IMAP
I am trying two use two email addresses one is on an exchange server, the other acount is on an IMAP server. I would go to "Tools" >> "Email acounts" but it is not there. Curentaly the Email acount on the exchange server is the only one setup Thanks for your time Chris In message <<D204664E-9F1C-4E72-B337-6C2C91CD719E@microsoft.com>> "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> did ramble: >I am trying two use two email addresses one is on an exchange server, the other acount is on an IMAP server. I would go to "Tools" >&...